• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the rarest piece of Pokémon merchandise in your possession?

Infusions

A Pikachu calculator. Yawn.

I'm sure if I dug deep ONE of my trading cards might be "rare" or close to it, but I've since given them all away to my friend's kid who would actually play with them. Is that "Pokemon the First Movie" Mew card rare? Mine was kind of bent up and in pretty used condition.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
A working copy of Japanese Gold version. -ba-dumb tsh-
I also own a copy of Japanese Red version but I really wouldn't count that as rare.

I think the best thing's I have are a first edition holographic base Charizard [you all know the one.]
and a holographic first edition Dark Charizard from the rocket set.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
A Pikachu 3DS XL, a reverse-holo Skyridge crystal Charizard card, a 2005 Pokecenter Sceptile Pokedoll, the 10th anniversary movie Japanese promo cards with cards from Mew to Latios to Darkrai and everything in between, and sealed Neo Destiny and Neo Revelation booster boxes.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
A 1998( i guess) charizard action figure.I used to have al 3, but now i only have charizard withou the flames._.still, its my favorite pokemon possesion.and its kind of rare now.

Uhh...well...
hard to explain without images, but it's a very old charmander plush. It's quite tall, and stands on two legs. I'm not sure of it's tag details as I've lended it to my cousin currently.
My rarest card is probably my Groudon.

tekar hussy

BestSinceDayOne
not rare but i still have Ash's handgloves in my possesion. I like to put them on while watching the show. I also had the cap which i lost.;(

Arkais

I dunno how rare any of my stuff is, but I've got a Bulbasaur plushie that's bigger than my cat :3
Oh, and I've got the Colosseum disc that can be used to spawn Jirachis. Also one of every Bulbasaur card ever released (I don't count the jp snap contest card), and an unopened Japanese Bulbasaur/Squirtle VHS starter set.

Any of that stuff count as rare?

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I also have the Jirachi spawn Colosseum disc. XD

I also have a plush Emolga straight from Japan. It's pretty cool, but heck, I probably paid too much for it. I don't want to say. XD

krowking123

i love this site~
I got a gold togepii, several pokemon plushies ( specifically the jakks pacific murkrow sneasel and zorua, the weavile
From the I <3 gothic line, karrablast and escavelier from pokemon center, and finally a 10 inch zoroark plush :) ), many pokemon cards ( including a Darkrai ex :) ), some takara tomy figures, and the honchkrow, murkrow and chatot zukans.

Silicone

Poison Moth
a Darkrai plush. As small as an adult's hand. You can bring it ANYWHERE

I have movable Swampert and Sceptile figures too.. and they're as small as an adult's hand.The store run out of Blaziken :/

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
I think my rarest is maybe my Haxorus plush, he was a Center anniversary I think...

otherwise I still have that Ancient Mew card in Perfect condition ~

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I think that would be the Pikachu tamagotchi/step-counter thing, still working after 16 or so years without the battery ever having run out.

This little fella.

Last edited:

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I also have a Pocket Pikachu.

My rarest cards are Treecko Star ($70), Shining Charizard ($70), and Rayquaza Star ($120). I also possess the entire Shadowless Base Set.

As for the TV show, I have every single episode on the official VHS/DVD collections of the Original Series with the exception of the two episodes that were never released on DVD. Some of those Johto DVDs are very rare and expensive -- it took around $400 just to complete the official collection.

Next thing I want is an animation cel. They are extremely expensive and hard to find these days. But my search continues!

I love me some Pokemon <3

Penguinist Trainer

I have the E3 Pikachu card from when the TCG first came out, and I have the Mew giveaway card from the very first Pokemon event. I have plenty of others, but to me, those I'd consider the rarest. Also I have the Pokemon Power inserts that came with Nintendo Power back when they were bringing the game to the states.

Maserati777

I'm not sure if it's worth much but I just saw someone selling it for 50 bucks online, it's a Pikachu Tomy figure with a Ditto face and Ditto body that says Nintendo, I bought it as part of a huge collection of Tomy figures from Hong Kong over 10 years ago. I also have 4 others from the same box, one with Pikachu giving a peace sign that says Auldey, one with Pikachu stretching up that says Auldey, one with Pikachu falling down with his arms outstretched from Auldey and one from Nintendo with just him standing. I also have two others that I got here in the us, the fat one and the thin one.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess