• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My avatar is Batman from the Animated Series. I grew up on the Batman Animated Series. It's my childhood. Batman is my favorite super hero, so I have a tendency to use a good bit of Batman related avatars on here.

BronzeHeart92

So I am actually still holding on to the thought of the old forum style and hoping my old avatar that I chose will make its return...

So for now, blank.
If I remember correctly, the old forums explicitly denied you the usage of custom avatars and thus you had to choose from a selection provided for you.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Yomu Yomu Fruit User
I have changed once more! And this time it is keeping in "theme" with rhat funnt story I mentioned on page 2 of of this thread.

Tl;dr refresher, I picked this to pair with my usertitle right now, which is an joke fron a friend of mine. It's still an image/art that I think is appropriate for my title of a character I like. This time it's Morgana from Persona 5 in his thief form. The image is cropped from this official artwork here for those you wondering and it's pretty good. It's also a group shot and why you can vaguely see hints of other people in the image.

Vernikova

Champion
This is the avatar that I used back when sppf didn't allow for avatar uploads from the general populace.

Morax

To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. King of Conquerors, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality. Now awaken, Ea! A worthy stage has been set for you! Look up and behold... Enuma Elish!

Guess who? :p

TheCharredDragon

Yomu Yomu Fruit User
Still keeping in theme with my usertitle...but this time, with my growing love for the original Arsène Lupin novels, I looked for fanart of Ren/Joker from Persona 5, aka the person with the gentleman thief as his Persona, looking like Arsène and I did, this one being a really good one (with the bonus of "Sherlock"!Akechi!).

TheCharredDragon

Yomu Yomu Fruit User
Okay this time it's not exactly in theme with my usertitle...and a bit of a happy coincidence but that's why it's perfect!

My avatar is an art of Shiki Ryougi, from Kara no Kyoukai, with her sleeping daughter, Mana. I was in the mood to change my avatar and then remembered it's Mother's Day today (at least in some countries) and thought of these two instantly! Mostly 'cause I just finished KnK but shhh...that don't matter. What matters is Shiki is good mom and I'm happy she is one considering what she's been through. So yeah.