• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

BronzeHeart92

Same as title. My current avatar happens to be one of the many player icons available in Overwatch. Kinda neat, huh?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My current avatar is a picture of mirror Serena. I thought it looked funny so I decided to use it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Became a personal favorite of mine when she fully physically debuted in the OP manga.

She's the extra stage boss of the 15th Touhou game. And has three forms, one with blonde hair, one with red hair and one with blue hair. Which are coincidentally the same colors of Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue in Dragon Ball. Plus she's also a hell goddess so her having God Ki like Super Saiyan Blue would make sense.

So yeah, found this fanart where she's drawn in Dragon Ball style in each Super Saiyan form.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
...oh gosh an excuse to talk about it. yes you can totally expect me to come back to this thread to talk about my avatars

Ahem. Anyways.

My current avatar is my favorite ship/couple from the visual novel, Tsukihime, by Type-Moon. The boy's name is Shiki Tohno while the girl's Arcueid Brunestud. The latter is so far my favorite of the Tsukihime franchise. The art, as far as I know, is official and I really really like it because I get to see these two happy and show a bit of Arcueid's playfulness with her position and how she's holding Shiki.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Mine is Yu Narukami (or Souji Seta for those who call him like that) from Persona 4. Picked him since I recently finished P4G and I loved it. Sure, Yu is a silent protagonist but I still liked his bits of characterization and picking the stupid dialogue options
...oh gosh an excuse to talk about it. yes you can totally expect me to come back to this thread to talk about my avatars

Ahem. Anyways.

My current avatar is my favorite ship/couple from the visual novel, Tsukihime, by Type-Moon. The boy's name is Shiki Tohno while the girl's Arcueid Brunestud. The latter is so far my favorite of the Tsukihime franchise. The art, as far as I know, is official and I really really like it because I get to see these two happy and show a bit of Arcueid's playfulness with her position and how she's holding Shiki.

See? His name even starts with "Shi", he's definitely Brown-haired Shirou with glasses

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So one time, I was watching the subbed version of the Mega Man Battle Network anime. It's got some legitimately good moments, but it feels like they always have to follow the anime tropes of baseball episode and the such. So this from the racing episode where the net navis are racing with the assistance of their operators. The WWW net navis are all riding a train with Magicman.exe riding the very front of it (as you see in the picture). When promted, Magicman.exe's operator, Yahoot says that he just really likes trains.

I picked this picture because of the ridiculousness of it, and the "haters gonna hate" vibes it gives.

Edit: As of April 28, 2021, I have changed my avatar.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's just a Goronda (Pangoro) image that I found online. I really like the species, so I chose it for that reason. It's actually supposed to be animated, but animated gif avatars appear still for some reason.

Morax

King of heroes

Ahem. Anyways.

My favorite type-moon couple is sakura and shirou but arcueid and shiki are cute too.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I've gone through a few ones but they are mostly anime related. The current one has my character eating a top grade meal in sword...

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I commissioned this artist on Instagram to draw me with the Ghost team you see below.

I'm thinking about getting a new commission, though. I want one with Spectrier in it.

Serzooka

Me @ the world right now....
I was watching some eevee-lution skit on YouTube where the evolutions of Eevee circled in every second. I paused at certain parts of the video to admire the animation. In that way I realized how funny Vaporeon looked in the process of turning into Joltean, like it had just experienced something incredibly strange.