• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

SerenaRulez

Mine is just a cute Serena avatar I found online. :) I normally just like having cute anime girl avatars and I don't want to change this one yet.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Gary Oak! Just one of my favorite pokemon anime characters. I chose to use Gary as my current avatar because of his eventual return in Journeys! Plus, I had to use a picture that also featured his Umbreon!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My new current avatar is of Hotaru from Sailor Moon becoming possessed and transforming into an adult villainess called Mistress 9. I like how creepy yet how pretty she looks in it.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I alternate between 4 or 5 different pictures of Avery, Allister, and Cilan because I LOVE THEM TO DEATH OK

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm baaaaaaack! And this time with a funny story!

Now while the avatar itself doesn't have much of a story, it's just art of Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4 for the cover of Persona 4 the Animation's DVD/what-have-you release, the reason why I picked it is because of a joke my friend made (you know who you are) about how fast I read and that I probably ate a Devil Fruit from One Piece that lets me read so fast. Wanting to have an avatar to match the usertitle I'm currently using, I picked Naoto, specifically this one because she's holding her hat, cuz I wanted an avatar of a character holding their hat cuz, y'know, pirates, but also be a character I really like. So yeah.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm now Sulong Carrot.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My avatar is Luffy from the Zou arc of One Piece. Basically in a nutshell, he was excited to meet a real life ninja named Raizo but was crushed when Raizo said the ninjas in his head were fantasies. That’s when he made that face as a result.

That scene is actually meant to honor Naruto, if I recall correctly. It’s still funny either way.

BronzeHeart92

I'm baaaaaaack! And this time with a funny story!

Now while the avatar itself doesn't have much of a story, it's just art of Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4 for the cover of Persona 4 the Animation's DVD/what-have-you release, the reason why I picked it is because of a joke my friend made (you know who you are) about how fast I read and that I probably ate a Devil Fruit from One Piece that lets me read so fast. Wanting to have an avatar to match the usertitle I'm currently using, I picked Naoto, specifically this one because she's holding her hat, cuz I wanted an avatar of a character holding their hat cuz, y'know, pirates, but also be a character I really like. So yeah.
Ah, a Persona fan, huh? Hopefully you had a decently good time playing the games and whatnot.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's Captain/Admiral Picard. I really like the new series and I loved TNG.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Years ago my (now grown) nephew and I were walking home and we were discussing superheroes. We talked about which powers would be cool to have, or what our hero names would be. When he asked me what my power and name would be, I jokingly said "apathy" to both. I drew some little 3-4 panel comics of us fighting crime. His character had a whole hero costume, his sidekick, "Apathy Girl" just ran around in jeans, a T-shirt, and a mask. So it's basically just a self-portrait wearing a superhero mask.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Current avatar is Gesshin Tsukuyomi from Yo-Kai Watch 4. Previous avatars were Veronica from Fire Emblem Heroes and Blizzie from Yo-Kai Watch.