• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

Coolio35

Well i like the Game "The world ends with you". I like the gameplay, the music and the artstyle so i use this as my avatar.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well i like the Game "The world ends with you". I like the gameplay, the music and the artstyle so i use this as my avatar.
are you hyped up for NEO and the anime?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Mine is still Luffy and here, he is holding various different presents. I picked this one because my birthday is actually today (April 11th) and I’m celebrating it. I’ll be changing it back to a different picture of Luffy as soon as the day is over.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
My current avatar is an amazing artwork for ShuAnn Week 2020 for the Dance/Partner prompt (source/credit here), a week dedicated to posting content for the Joker/Ann ship from Persona 5. I switched to it because ShuAnn Week for this year started and since I'm participating, I thought I'd change it to fit the occasion! Okay ShuAnn week actually stared yesterday for me...but still! It'a the official start today so it counts! I'll change it again once ShuAnn Week 2021 is over. Maybe.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
My current avatar is an amazing artwork for ShuAnn Week 2020 for the Dance/Partner prompt (source/credit here), a week dedicated to posting content for the Joker/Ann ship from Persona 5. I switched to it because ShuAnn Week for this year started and since I'm participating, I thought I'd change it to fit the occasion! Okay ShuAnn week actually stared yesterday for me...but still! It'a the official start today so it counts! I'll change it again once ShuAnn Week 2021 is over. Maybe.
Good luck at ShuAnn week fam!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
My current avatar is Neku Sakuraba from Neo TWEWY. I was feeling he'd show up but to see him confirmed is still HYPE. I wonder why he's so edgy right now tho

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Changed my avatar again to a shot of Kiryu Joshua from TWEWY from the anime's ending because I LOVE THE ART IN THAT ENDING A LOT

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Now that ShuAnn week for this year is more or less over, I've changed my avatar!

This one is chibi style (or Persona Q style for those familiar with Persona) of the characters Goro Akechi, the brunett being hugged, and Nanako Dojima, the brunette doing the hugging, from Persona 5 and 4 respecrively. I picked this cuz it's an adorable scene involving my favorite character from 5 being hugged by the most precious girl from 4 and Akechi really needs hugs. Plus both of 'em are of the Major Aracana, Justice, so that makes it Justice hugging Justice.

Tl;dr picked because two characters i like giving hugs is adorable and fluffy.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Ooooh...we're halfway there.
Ooooh...;)

Morax

King of heroes
Qiqi from a game called genshin impact.
Her backstory made me want to adopt her and she's my daughter now.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Nyter

Island Challenger
So I am actually still holding on to the thought of the old forum style and hoping my old avatar that I chose will make its return...

So for now, blank.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might