• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My avatar is Batman from the Animated Series. I grew up on the Batman Animated Series. It's my childhood. Batman is my favorite super hero, so I have a tendency to use a good bit of Batman related avatars on here.

BronzeHeart92

So I am actually still holding on to the thought of the old forum style and hoping my old avatar that I chose will make its return...

So for now, blank.
If I remember correctly, the old forums explicitly denied you the usage of custom avatars and thus you had to choose from a selection provided for you.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I have changed once more! And this time it is keeping in "theme" with rhat funnt story I mentioned on page 2 of of this thread.

Tl;dr refresher, I picked this to pair with my usertitle right now, which is an joke fron a friend of mine. It's still an image/art that I think is appropriate for my title of a character I like. This time it's Morgana from Persona 5 in his thief form. The image is cropped from this official artwork here for those you wondering and it's pretty good. It's also a group shot and why you can vaguely see hints of other people in the image.

Vernikova

Champion
This is the avatar that I used back when sppf didn't allow for avatar uploads from the general populace.

Morax

King of heroes
To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. King of Conquerors, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality. Now awaken, Ea! A worthy stage has been set for you! Look up and behold... Enuma Elish!

Guess who? :p

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Still keeping in theme with my usertitle...but this time, with my growing love for the original Arsène Lupin novels, I looked for fanart of Ren/Joker from Persona 5, aka the person with the gentleman thief as his Persona, looking like Arsène and I did, this one being a really good one (with the bonus of "Sherlock"!Akechi!).

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay this time it's not exactly in theme with my usertitle...and a bit of a happy coincidence but that's why it's perfect!

My avatar is an art of Shiki Ryougi, from Kara no Kyoukai, with her sleeping daughter, Mana. I was in the mood to change my avatar and then remembered it's Mother's Day today (at least in some countries) and thought of these two instantly! Mostly 'cause I just finished KnK but shhh...that don't matter. What matters is Shiki is good mom and I'm happy she is one considering what she's been through. So yeah.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Swapped to Kuroka from High School DxD since I frequently change avatars every once in a while to something random that I got in mind :p

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Nothing much. Just that pikachu with a cap has been a great avatar choice for me.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
This is my waifu, Cinnamon, from Nekopara (arguably one of the greatest series humanity has ever created). Nekopara is a visual novel series about a dude who‘s in a romantic relationship with six catgirls. There’s a hentai version (computer exclusive) and a censored version (Switch/PS4, which I have) of the games. Cinnamon is my favorite character in the series because she always gets carried away, and she’s just plain adorable.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay I missed a couple but now I'm back!

So the last two were mainly picked just for aesthetics. The one I used last time was the three protagonists of Persona 3 through 5 in their outfits from their respective dancing games, posing together like a boy band because of course they do and it looked so good. the one before that was a BanchoLeomon was cause it was cool yet cute chibi-ish art of it.

And now, for today, it's the birthday of Goro Akechi from Persona 5! In my tinezone anyway. So I'm now using an avatar for the occasion. It's actually an avatar I've used before, one of him and a female Persona 5 protagonist getting married by Ayzachan on deviantart who's done plenty of other wonderful fanart of Akechi and Fem!P5Protag, you shoukd totally check it out, as well as her other art, they look pretty good.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Now that Akechi's birthday has passed, I am now using a new avatar. And this time it's official art of Neko-Arc--uh I mean Mysterious Neko X! In honor of Grand Carnival. But mostly because I liked how she looked. Plus she has a hat!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
My Profile Pic is of Jaime Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire or the more popular adaptation of it, Game of Thrones.
Hes one of my fav written characters in entire fiction and I love Nikolaj's acting
Goldenhand The Just is a title he dreams of having someday in the books, being known as a man of honour
So SerGoldenhandTheJust was also the name of my GoT Insta fan account I had where I once even had 1K+ followers but abandoned after the post s8 discourse got too toxic
My profile pic of Jaime is my Insta page dp lol. I may have abandoned the page but its still my fav online monikers to use
It's Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. He's my favorite character from the series and I love him. Also I specifically chose this image cuz today's my birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday <3