• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Someone named Killa_Wasabi on Reddit drew all the Eeveelutions in the style of Pochacco. He’s my favorite Sanrio character :D

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
With the GLORIOUS (and absolutely amazing) release of the Loki TV series, I have changed my avatar once again. No, it's not MCU!Loki himself, BUT it is something "related" to him, Goro Akechi in a spoiler suit and fem!Joker. This is also an old avatar and thr art done by Ayzachan.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
When I signed up here, it was the first forum I joined, so I had to come up with a forum username. I like octopuses, so I called myself "octoboy". When it came to picking an avatar, there were only Pokémon-related avatars to choose from at the time, so I thought I'd pick an octillery to go with my username. Stuck with it ever since.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Not much to it this time. Just felt like changing again and this time decided to finally use a One Piece related one. This case being a beautiful art by zyzzyy here of One Piece's ship, the Going Merry, which I can't say why I love so much because Spoilers.

This is the only image of Mega Ampharos from the anime...

Poor thing never got a proper debut (Meyer could've been the perfect person to use it)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
It is Brook, the Soul King, showing why he is the Soul King! More seriously it's a specific art of something he does in a One Piece arc that is for this mobile game called One Piece Treasure Cruise.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Changed my avatar to another image from Jinbe from One Piece. It's a shot from the latest episode (which straight up looked like a movie)when the straw hats decide to postpone his welcome toast to after Kaido is taken down so everyone has the biggest victory baquet they've ever had. I just loved seeing him so happy with everyone else, and everyone's smiles just told me "the raid is NOT going to fail!" take that, Mr. Morj.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I’m keeping this one indefinitely. Also, Ciley. End of discussion.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Changed my avatar to another image from Jinbe from One Piece. It's a shot from the latest episode (which straight up looked like a movie)when the straw hats decide to postpone his welcome toast to after Kaido is taken down so everyone has the biggest victory baquet they've ever had. I just loved seeing him so happy with everyone else, and everyone's smiles just told me "the raid is NOT going to fail!" take that, Mr. Morj.

Mine comes from the scene, except that it is Nami, who is the crew’s navigator. Like meh, I just loved seeing everyone on the crew so happy to have a new member and for Jinbei to finally join, even though he technically did during WCI

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m now Ingvild Leviathan from High School DxD. Will prob change it in a week or two tho again since that’s just how I go.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
The Team Rocket trio are one of my top favorite characters. So, I thought I'd put them in the spotlight for a bit.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Once again changed my avatar and nearly forgot to talk about it...anyways! This time it's Yu Narukami, the protagonist of Persona 4, and it's art of him for the 25th anniversary for Persona! Can't wait to see what Atlus has in store for one of my favorite series.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m now back to Kuroka from High School DxD cause I love the series and I like kitty cat girls lulz.

Yosuuke

Electrified Ocean
Blastoise is my favorite and was the first final evolved starter I owned when I started with Squirtle in Gen 1 as a kid.