• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the story behind your avatar?

Meowtastic

I had pikachu pretending to be meowth as my avatar for years and then I logged on today and it disappeared and I was too lazy to find the picture again, so I just uploaded this frog I painted.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
My new avatar is just a rainbow colored ball (nothing to do with LBGT topics) i just like the new rainbow motif and my name is on it.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
A dude on Bulbagarden named Asci drew us Bulbagardeners, and I thought it was hilarious, so I made a few versions, one for there (blue screen for Classic theme), one for another forum that's now dead, and one for here (dark gray screen for default theme).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
He's Hifumi Izanami from Hypnosis Mic. I love him. It's not really for any deep reason, I just love this character.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
My Avatar has been this Charmeleon-art since I started here in '09. In many ways, it embodies me personally. That awkward midstage before you reach the full potential. Seemingly forever stuck as a Charmeleon while that big step up comes at lvl36. If a year accounts for a level, I've got a couple years left until it probably should go.

Who knows, maybe I'll end up not reaching Lvl36 on here, since I'm quite burnt out on this forum actually.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ok missed the last couple of avatars so let's go through thr ones I remember...which shouldn't be much.

First was a screenshot of Horse, yes a horse named Horse, from Centaurworld because I had finished watching it and LOVED IT.

Next was gorgeous art work of Arcueid Brunnestud from Tsukihime, because the remake was recently released.

And right now is fanart for Ralsei from Deltarune chapter 1, because chapter 2 was recently released.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
HEY .... EVERY .... !!! I'M EVERY1S [Favorite Number 1 Salesman1997]! I'M SPAMTOM! SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Lock, Shock, and Barrel from the Nightmare Before Christmas. My favorite characters from one of my favorite holiday movies! (Note: I need to get around to updating my pic soon. Halloween's over!) Haha!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
One of the best families EVER and I do not say that lightly.

It's a key image for the upcoming anime adaptation for the amazing manga, Spy x Family, featuring the principle characters Loid Forger, Yor Forger (née Briar) and Anya Forger.

READ THE MANGA. IT'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST AND MOST ADORABLE MANGAS I'VE EVER READ.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yamato best waifu