• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's the weirdest thing that happen to you in a Pokemon game?

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
Mine was in SoulSilver, when:

I'd left my Wailmer in Day Care for a while to level up (Then i would evolve it. WHY IN THE HELL did I want a Wailord, i dont know).

So anyways, I had an Eevee tha needed show Lv up too. I put Eevee in there too...

Now, i should just say, i thought they were BOTH guys. So i was quite surpized to get the call from the Daycare guy.

ME: WTF?!

Then I found to the WAILMER was the girl.

I did not take the egg.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Eevee's of now adays are always looking at the bigger picture.

Nothing that weird has ever happened to me except for a Ferroseed breaking free from a critical capture.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I found out that Piplup-Prinplup-Empoleon are in the same egg group as Typhlosion when I bred a female Empoleon with my starter in SoulSilver, Typhlosion. I got a Piplup. ????

GilligBoi

On my old blue version I got a glitch in the pokemon tower where an electabuzz appeared and my game froze.

Infectious

<('-'<)
When I put 2 Rhydons in the daycare and I got a rhydon in the egg. Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it supposed to be a rhyhorn that came from the egg?

I found out that Piplup-Prinplup-Empoleon are in the same egg group as Typhlosion when I bred a female Empoleon with my starter in SoulSilver, Typhlosion. I got a Piplup. ????

that's exactaly what should happen
the mother (well expept ditto then whatever the father is) is what a egg is going to be

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
When I put 2 Rhydons in the daycare and I got a rhydon in the egg. Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it supposed to be a rhyhorn that came from the egg?

Normally its the base evolution.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Once when I was playing Leaf Green on my GBA, the game froze for no reason whatsoever. I turned it off and on again, and when the "Game Boy - Nintendo" screen showed up, the "Nintendo" was replaced by a mass of pixels. Then Leaf Green started and everything was fine. Strange.

Ryuken

Steel User
Two words:
Ghost Missingno

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
Once when I was playing Leaf Green on my GBA, the game froze for no reason whatsoever. I turned it off and on again, and when the "Game Boy - Nintendo" screen showed up, the "Nintendo" was replaced by a mass of pixels. Then Leaf Green started and everything was fine. Strange.

Yeah! That happened to me too, i freaked out, thinking something creepy-pasta was going to happen

Zachmac

One time, I was on soulsilver, I picked an apricorn, and then the game screen turned white for a second, then everything was back to normal.

I was in dragonspiral tower, and Mienfoo appeared. My first thought was: It that thing a bear?

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!
Pokemon Red,my old Gameboy is dusty. glitches usually happen,but i found my Pikachu evolving into MISSINGNO.

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!

ss-hikaru

In Pokemon Yellow I put one of my pokemon into the PC (I think it was Pidgeotto or something), when I went to take it out it had been replaced with a Hitmonlee that knew no moves...

My brother thought that was totally awesome and that I should save my game and keep it but I was like 'No Way!".

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
Looks Like Electabuxx dont like you >:3

I had a critical capture where the ball shakes in the air, and the Pokemon broke free, also caught Thunduros with a quick ball critical capture.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I once put Swinub and Farfetch'd in the Daycare centre,to level them up.To my shock,I found an egg.Yeah,you heard me right,a pig and duck did the nasty and produced the abomination that was my egg.

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
I was walking in the shaking grass, thinking to find an Audino, but instead found a shiny Emolga. Funny thing was, I wasn't looking when the stars popped up, and it was the first Emolga I ever saw, so I was thinking it was a normal Emolga.

However, I wanted to catch all of the Pokemon, so i thought, 'why the hell not, i'll catch it'. Later found out it was a shiny. Huzzah.