• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats the worst pokemon episode you've seen?

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I've really don't like the farfetch'd episode..It was BORING...

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
id say the episode where ash comes across an old woman and her snubull...it sucked

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
The episoide Hoenn Alone

When Ash heads to Hoenn with Pikachu only!

WhyteMage

Hmm...

How about, almost every episode that isn't a league tournament. At least he LOSES them.

uber gon

Accept Change
I loved the orange saga...

I think this is the "worst episode" thread.

Anyway, the end of the Indigo league stinked.

Amaranth

Swag
Ashy Boy Rough, Tough Jigglypuff Owned And Was Really Funny, Im picking The 8th Kanto Badge Battle I Would Of Liked To See The Real Gym Leader

~ James

WhiteEevee

Ice, Ice, Baby...
To me most of the johto episodes sucked a little bit. But I can't stand the episode where Misty flames at that poor Caterpie.

Atreyu

This is going way back but the episode titled "The Problem with Paras" ranks as one of the worst for me.