• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Really? Damnit, I am so forgetful... *slaps herself* ._.

Have I submitted the name yet? o_O;; *is getting short term memory loss*

Anyways, I'm thinking of for Hinata x Hitomi. Maybe CybernecticDNAShipping? o_O;;; I give up... *goes to type her character journal*

Vycksta

Naw, I submitted that for you. I did a post with about 20 new submissions and Toraphi was all "OMG???//////////" xD

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Naw, I submitted that for you. I did a post with about 20 new submissions and Toraphi was all "OMG???//////////" xD

XD Cool, thanks, and as for the Hinata x Hitomi ship, I have decided to take your advice and call it CyberneticShipping (please ignore my first one, because it has a typo damnit =O).

Now, does anyone here have a suggestion for Hinata/Solana x Haruka/May? Come on, I know you guys have some crazy stuff in mind... XD

Vycksta

Hail Cyberneticshipping! xD
... but I much prefer FlyingKissshipping as my OTP with a ranger involved. Bwahahaha.

No suggestions from me, i'm afraid. I'm into naming Pokemon x Pokemon ships at the moment.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All

8O OMG was a rather good reaction, I'd think, to something like that.

And it has just come to me: for that it's been staring at me from Naito de Naito (*hearts*), we lack a Spenser/Jack Walker 'ship name. @@

Vycksta

Toran Frostbite said:
8O OMG was a rather good reaction, I'd think, to something like that.
Yep, i'm really into the naming thing. xD;

I am still after names for Umbreon x Leafia x Flareon. Plus if anybody has suggestions for Lucy x Winona as well...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Yep, i'm really into the naming thing. xD;

I am still after names for Umbreon x Leafia x Flareon. Plus if anybody has suggestions for Lucy x Winona as well...

Well, I do know something that those two have in common. Blushing, ftw. Maybe we can call it OverlyBlushedShipping? XDD

Vycksta

They do, do they? I never saw Winona's epi. xD

Maybe Embarrassedshipping could work too? *ponders* Ah, the choices!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
They do, do they? I never saw Winona's epi. xD

Maybe Embarrassedshipping could work too? *ponders* Ah, the choices!

Did you say Winona? ._. Damnit, I must be losing my vision! I thought you meant Lucy x Wakana. wtf. XD

Anyways, erm, let me think about that... o.o

Vycksta

Avegaille said:
Did you say Winona? ._. Damnit, I must be losing my vision! I thought you meant Lucy x Wakana. wtf. XD

Anyways, erm, let me think about that... o.o
I was THIS close to submitting that name! xD

... and besides, if I did mean Wakana I would have said her dubbed name, Brianna.

Faerie

MONS
Thanks for putting spaces between the letter sections. It makes it a lot easier to read. And I'm glad that SPP finally has a semi-complete list.

Ah, onto the ships themselves...There really ought to be a name for Mask of Ice x Any/all of the Masked Children. Sorry, but someone suggested it in the Manga Shippings thread and I can't get it out of my mind. >__< Heck, I don't even know if I would support it.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Does there a name for DP Girl (Hikari) x DP Rival (Who really needs a name)?
Because I love this ship to death and it needs to be named ;_;

I also second the notion for Mask of Ice x Any/all of the Masked Children to be named. Maybe Bitterloveshipping? Bitter can mean cold or resentful (as well as many other things), and I'm sure a few of the Masked Children were resentful to the Mask of ice ^_^;.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Does there a name for DP Girl (Hikari) x DP Rival (Who really needs a name)?
Because I love this ship to death and it needs to be named ;_;

His name is apparently Jun. o.o

Ahhgh, Hikari, Kouki, and Jun are going to so screw up the list. -_- Thanks, Kusaka-and-company. Thank you very oh so much.

Bryony

/laughing
As somebody here knows, the only ship I really like is May x Linoone. Yet I suck at names. Ideas, anybody?

Vycksta

Bryony said:
As somebody here knows, the only ship I really like is May x Linoone. Yet I suck at names. Ideas, anybody?
Somebody? Why that will be me! *beams*

Okay... names. Loonyshipping? Fnargshipping? Nitwitshipping? NynaeveshippingIsBetterThanThisshipping? Don'tKillMeBryonyIHeartYouReallyshipping?

I actually have no bloody idea. o@;;;

taitofan

Stalker!
*thinks* How about Covetshipping? It learns that move, and Haruka has coveted ribbons, food, Takeshi's money back when he used to buy her stuff... XD Just a suggestion.

Vycksta

Speaking on Bryony's behalf... she adores Covetshipping. Plus is going nuts on MSN cause her favourite ship now has a name. xD;;;

taitofan

Stalker!
Heh, well, glad to be of service. *bows* Thank you yet again PokeDex~

And... Now all my ships have been named. Guess I gotta think of some more. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.