• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

All my ships are not named yet! *pokes list link on very first post* Priorities are Lucy x Winona and Flareon x Leafia x Umbreon.

Faerie

MONS
I forgot to check the thread. D= Sorry.
I also second the notion for Mask of Ice x Any/all of the Masked Children to be named. Maybe Bitterloveshipping? Bitter can mean cold or resentful (as well as many other things), and I'm sure a few of the Masked Children were resentful to the Mask of ice ^_^;.
Because I cannot come up with anything better (or anything at all, for that matter), I think that's a good idea. *submits*

Now onto Gold x Gorou. I'm thinking Backpackshipping, but I'm just posting this in case someone has suggestions to make.

yukimenoko x glalie anyone?
whats it called?
and also lugia x deoxys, because the guy i like likes deoxys and i like lugia and their our fav legends, and deoxys x yukimenoko because they are our fav pokies.

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
yukimenoko x glalie anyone?
whats it called?
and also lugia x deoxys, because the guy i like likes deoxys and i like lugia and their our fav legends, and deoxys x yukimenoko because they are our fav pokies.

All three are nameless. If you wish, you can name them yourself. ^^; Or ask for help.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Did anyone gave a shipping name for Kenta/Gold x Liza(Hoenn Gym Leader)? If not. Could I call it GentleMindShipping Please?

All three are nameless. If you wish, you can name them yourself. ^^; Or ask for help.

OOOO :D i choose name them myself.
Yukimenokox glalie=blizzardshipping
lugia x deoxys=psychoboostshipping(got the name because they both can have psycho boost as a move, lugia via shadow lugia)
yukimenoko x deoxys= psychoblizzardshipping
:D i hope they are good names, i like them.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
OOOO :D i choose name them myself.
Yukimenokox glalie=blizzardshipping
lugia x deoxys=psychoboostshipping(got the name because they both can have psycho boost as a move, lugia via shadow lugia)
yukimenoko x deoxys= psychoblizzardshipping
:D i hope they are good names, i like them.

^^; Psychoboost and Psychoblizzard are free, but I'm sad to say Blizzard's unavailable. Might I suggest SnowFuryshipping for Glalie/Yukimenoko?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Still want names for Lucy x Winona here. ;P

A shipping name for Luck x Winona huh....I'll try to come up with name for them^^. Hmmmm I was thinking of ToxicAirshipping or AcidRainshipping for them but it doesn't seem to fit them.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Plus not only that, AcidRainshipping is Misty x Janine. *nod*

Dang.....oh well. I'll just try and come up with another shipping name for them and I'll never give up XD. Well about AirPikeshipping for Lucy x Winona?

Vycksta

I was actually thinking more along the lines of ToxicAirshipping... I swear there is a poison that contaminates the air...

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I was actually thinking more along the lines of ToxicAirshipping... I swear there is a poison that contaminates the air...

ToxicAirshipping huh. I like that one. Oh how PoisonCurrentShipping? But I think I like your idea better Vycksta

Vycksta

Well i'm certain there is a poison that lingers in the air, so i'm checking that out. Given how "poisonous" Lucy can act in the games, it will fit.

*raids Google*

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
ooo, that sound quite nice. it seams fine. perhaps eerieblizzardshipping?

I like Eerieblizzard. Shall it be that then? =3

And Vy, if you're after things on that line of thought, why not 'Pollution'? Or is that too negative?

Vycksta

Toran Frostbite said:
And Vy, if you're after things on that line of thought, why not 'Pollution'? Or is that too negative?
No, that's not negative at all... but as you've probably seen I naed Lucy x Winona Monoxideshipping, after Carbon Monoxide.

Pollutionshipping is too good a name to not use though... *thinks of possible pairings*

gameboy

Pokeball go!
Just made them!

Pikachu & Brock=Electricrockshipping

Ash & Ho-ho=legendarybirdshipping

Ash & Bulbasaur=vineshipping

Ash & Pidgeotto=skyhighshipping

Ash & Swellow=skyhighhoennshipping

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Just made them!

Pikachu & Brock=Electricrockshipping

Ash & Ho-ho=legendarybirdshipping

Ash & Bulbasaur=vineshipping

Ash & Pidgeotto=skyhighshipping

Ash & Swellow=skyhighhoennshipping

Ho-oh/Ash is FollowYourDreamshipping. Vineshipping is Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Bulbasaur. We'll take Electricrock and Skyhigh, but... o_O maybe something else for Ash/Swellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.