• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
I was wondering if someone could tell me the ship name for Nando/Dawn. If nobody wants to, that's fine....I'll live, but feel somewhat sad.

taitofan

Stalker!
*likes that ship--a lot* Might I suggest Lyreshipping? Seeing as it's his signature instrument and all.

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
I like that ship....and I agree, Lyreshipping is an excellent name for it.

taitofan

Stalker!
Great! I submitted Lyreshipping, so it'll be official once the list is updated. ^.^

Do witch!ghosts, flower!heroes, and ambidextrous monkeys have anything in common? Cause I'm still interested in names for the various parts of Muumaaji/Mismagius x Roserade x Etebosu/Ambipom, but I'm not seeing to many similarities... ^^;

And I'll add Saturn x Naoshi/Nando to the list of ships I want named. That'd be smexy indeed.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Great! I submitted Lyreshipping, so it'll be official once the list is updated. ^.^

Do witch!ghosts, flower!heroes, and ambidextrous monkeys have anything in common? Cause I'm still interested in names for the various parts of Muumaaji/Mismagius x Roserade x Etebosu/Ambipom, but I'm not seeing to many similarities... ^^;

And I'll add Saturn x Naoshi/Nando to the list of ships I want named. That'd be smexy indeed.

Well, they do have an "S" in them... ;D *runs* But, in terms of real similarities, they're all featured in stories for children. That's the similarity I can find so far... I hope it somewhat helps...

taitofan

Stalker!
@Ranger Registeel: The first thing to pop into my mind was BrainDamageshipping. X3 Seems pretty appropriate to me.

@Ave: Really? Guess I haven't heard those stories...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
@Ave: Really? Guess I haven't heard those stories...

Well, I do recall stories with those things you mention for children, but they're usually turned into Disney movies... although all those things you mentioned also reminded me of the Sabrina series... talking animals (such as cats and monkeys), witches (obviously) and even ghosts, and flowers for their spells and concoctions... Heroes, well, it's self-explanatory... I think? maybe you'll come up of something better... ^_^;

And oh yes... I want Otone shippings... Hmm, I need to think who I'll pair her up with. Oh I know... Erika/Eriko... 8D Maybe perhaps this ship might work... lmao... XD I want names, any suggestions?

Here's a little something: Otone owns a uber Magikarp and is very friendly towards everyone... a bit naive, I believe... *shurgs* Eriko on the other hand is like... very obnoxious (I think?) and wants Toshiki/Joshua all for herself and she owns a Jynx... I got this crazy idea of Eriko dumping Toshiki later on... 8D

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
It was unofficially dubbed Playboyshipping for a very short while about two years ago, because of a fanart of those two dressed up as Playboy Bunnies. *actually has that picture in her Tucker folder* But then the novelty wore off and since then the ship is indeed nameless. Besides, Playboyshipping is now used for another pair.

*flings people at her Livejournal* NAMES. NOW. >BBBBBB

aa..
could you show me the link of the fanart? if you forgot, it's okay.. :D *smiles*

Vycksta

fantasyrider said:
aa..
could you show me the link of the fanart? if you forgot, it's okay.. :D *smiles*
Alas, the site is now non-existent... but I do have it saved. When I have some time this afternoon i'll upload it to my Photobucket and show you.

Vycksta

No problem, as said i'll get it sorted sometime this afternoon after i've bene out with Lee. *is waiting for him to get to her house* ;D

*gestures people towards her Livejournal* Any help would be teh smex.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Whitney x Candice x Jasmine
Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Brock x Mai
Dawn x Nurse Joy
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Joy x Mr. Joy
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Sayaka x Mr. Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy
Mai x Suicune
Sayaka x Suicune

Anyone care to try to name these couples? Names desperately needed.

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
For DawnXNurse Joy....Thermometershipping?

Though that might be taken....sorry, I've been hitting the hentai a little hard.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I'll take it! And thank you, it's been ages since I've gotten one of these named!

Whitney x Candice x Jasmine
Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Brock x Mai
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Joy x Mr. Joy
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Sayaka x Mr. Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy
Mai x Suicune
Sayaka x Suicune

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Well I haven't seen the Suicune/Drifloon episode, so I'll make a suggestion for Whitney/Jasmine/Candice. If only Schoolgirl wasn't taken, but it is, so I'll throw out Stockings and Barrette as choices.

Tory/Max
Phantom/Galen
Jackie/Galen
Koga/Steven
Roark/Janine
Riley/Rafe
Lucian/Clair
Lucian/Spenser (Ranger)
Volkner/Brawly
Flint/Lopunny
Karen/Houndoom/Skuntank

;.; Help?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I'll take Barette. Thanks a lot! I've finally gotten rid of the oldest ship on my list!

Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Brock x Mai
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Joy x Mr. Joy
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Sayaka x Mr. Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy
Mai x Suicune
Sayaka x Suicune

Galen is Phantom's second-in-command, am I right? Why not EyepatchShipping for Galen x Phantom?

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
Does anyone know if DawnXGizelle is named? And if so, what name it has?

taitofan

Stalker!
*checks* There are three for GaryxGiselle (jeez), but no, nothing for DawnxGiselle. Eh... All I can come up with now is Pleatshipping, cause of their skirts. *checks her list* Or maybe Starburstshipping? It's a candy (and jailbait is oh-so sweet), Hikari means light (starbursts in astronomy give off lots of light), and Giselle said she was a star... And...that's all I can come up with right now. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.