• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
For the shipping of Yellow x Lady Berlitz, I would call it HatShipping because they both have hats? ._.;;

*gets shot*

Anyways, does Bill (from Pokemon Special) x Daisy (from Pokemon Special) still not have a name?

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
Hatshipping is Ash x his hats actually. *sighs* That stuff is nothing short of ridiculous...

And no, BillxDaisy doesn't have a name yet. Sorry, I don't know enough about them to suggest anything. ^^;

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
For BillxDaisy: Maybe Assistantshipping? No, Bill's not an assistant...Profshipping?

Anyway, I am astonished to see that JimmyxMarina is nowhere on that list. I'd call it...Cystalshipping, maybe? I mean, they were both in the Pokemon Crystal Special, and they're based on the playable characters in Crystal...

Vycksta

@ Orenji-chan: I like your way of thinking... i'll see of any of the foreign words for hat look smexy enough.

@ Teh Roxxorz: Actually, it IS named... and different names depending on what verse it's from. Hiro x Kris (( game!verse )) is NewBarkshipping, Gold x Crystal (( manga!verse )) is MangaQuestshipping and Jimmy x Marina (( anime!verse )) is Questshipping.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Oh...Well, okay then. Thank you.

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
Is there a name for Harley/Nando? Somehow, I don't think there is...

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Hat is Chapeau in French, apparently. I like it, and would take it if someone hadn't already. So that won't work. Hmm...

Oh, and looking at BulbaGarden:
Bill x Daisy - TeaShipping
Named by...Katsu Koneko?

Vycksta

Ah, bugger it. I was going to use a foreign word for hat for Blue x Lady Berlitz, but like that fact that the hats they wear both have the Pokeball half circles on... mmm, now to find a decent name.

@ WrongedQueen: Naw.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Ummm..
I've been thinking the Wallace x Dawn shipping.

What's the name? If it's already has a name or a name idea for this ship, just shout it out loud XD

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Okay WallacexDawn...Aquaticshipping?(Gah, I think this is used already...)

;006;

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Dawn uses Piplup and Buizel, and Wallace uses variety of Water type..
Wateryshipping? (maybe it already used..)

Vycksta

Actually, both Aquaticshipping and Wateryshipping are not taken. *nod*

I was thinking of the fact that Hikari means light in Japanese (( Which I think everyone knows by now )) and that light shines on water to give that nice, shimmery effect. However I know for a fact that Shimmershipping, Shineshipping and Glittershipping are taken. Dawn x Sneasel, Michelle x Alicia and Candice x Dawn respectively. Meh. xB

Vycksta

Then I shall go to Bulbagarden and submit that for you. ;P

*facepalm* Oh yes, I still need to send you that pic of Tucker and Lucy as Playboy bunnies! *makes note to sort that out after work*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I'm surprised...I can't believe Aquaticshipping's free...Is it not a popular name?:O

Okay...is there a name for Crasher WakexBrawly? Haha...

;006;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ahaha, no need to be confused.:D

It's just my mind that's pairing people, not my body!...I think that didn't make sense, ne?

Mm, no worries, Big sis submitted the name to Bulbapedia.XD

EDIT:

Oh yes, is there a name for BrockxNaoshi(sp?/Guy who has Budew)?

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.