• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rioru x Lucario? *is too lazy to check if its been named*
if it isn't named, i call for waveshipping if it isn't taken. XD

Vycksta

Shadow Ichigo, Gary x Nozomi is nameless. The only named Nozomi ships are Appealshipping (( Hikari x Nozomi )), Destinyshipping (( Flannery x Nozomi and an OTP of mine )), Fireredshipping (( Ash x Nozomi )) and Omishipping (( Greta x Nozomi ))

?Latias? said:
Rioru x Lucario? *is too lazy to check if its been named*
if it isn't named, i call for waveshipping if it isn't taken. XD
Rioru x Lucario is a nameless ship, but Waveshipping is a taken name. That is one of two names for Ash x Lucario, the other being Chocolateshipping.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Shadow Ichigo, Gary x Nozomi is nameless. The only named Nozomi ships are Appealshipping (( Hikari x Nozomi )), Destinyshipping (( Flannery x Nozomi and an OTP of mine )), Fireredshipping (( Ash x Nozomi )) and Omishipping (( Greta x Nozomi ))

Rioru x Lucario is a nameless ship, but Waveshipping is a taken name. That is one of two names for Ash x Lucario, the other being Chocolateshipping.

Alright XD. I got two shipping names now. SunsetShipping: Kenta x Nozomi and ForestFireShipping: Gary x Nozomi^^.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
is there a shipping name for pikachu x mimidoru?

Vycksta

Shadow Ichigo said:
Alright XD. I got two shipping names now. SunsetShipping: Kenta x Nozomi and ForestFireShipping: Gary x Nozomi^^.
Both names are already taken. Sunsetshipping is Flareon x Espeon and ForestFireshipping is Erika x Blaine.

pikablue said:
is there a shipping name for pikachu x mimidoru?
I'm assuming you mean Mimiroru...

It is Lagomorphshipping. It is a hated name but alas. It's there, it will not get an alternate name cause of the millions of combinations that can now happen and despite what some people are whinging about... it's official. People fail to realize that Bulbagarden is the host of the official list of Pokemon shippings. No ifs, no buts.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Both names are already taken. Sunsetshipping is Flareon x Espeon and ForestFireshipping is Erika x Blaine.

It is Lagomorphshipping. It is a hated name but alas. It's there, it will not get an alternate name cause of the millions of combinations that can now happen and despite what some people are whinging about... it's official. People fail to realize that Bulbagarden is the host of the official list of Pokemon shippings. No ifs, no buts.

Darn...oh well how these two: GoldenRoseShipping: Kenta x Nozomi and RedvineShipping: Gary x Nozomi?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
^^ You forgot Againstshipping (Shinji/Nozomi).

o.o And I'm suddenly urged to coin Morty/Flannery as Sunburnshipping.

Vycksta said:

XD; I think, for the time being, any question on Pikachu/Mimiroru should be met with it's name and a link to an explanation on what lagomorph means instead of bringing up it's inchangeability. *pet* We shouldn't scare the children everytime someone asks. =) We can let go for now.

Darn...oh well how these two: GoldenRoseShipping: Kenta x Nozomi and RedvineShipping: Gary x Nozomi?

=3 Both GoldenRose and Redvine are free; if those are what you want, all you have to do is confirm it.

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^^; If you haven't checked by now, Hikari/May is SapphirePearlshipping. Hikari/Max...well, free as a bird.

Damn, delayed this, but since Hikari x Max is as you say, "Free as a bird", I shall name it... x.x

ShowOffShipping... o_O; Well, they both like to show off... ._.

Vycksta

Toran Frostbite said:
XD; I think, for the time being, any question on Pikachu/Mimiroru should be met with it's name and a link to an explanation on what lagomorph means instead of bringing up it's inchangeability. *pet* We shouldn't scare the children everytime someone asks. =) We can let go for now.
*is petted* xD;;

I just like to pre-warn them. *shifty ninja look*

Avegaille said:
Damn, delayed this, but since Hikari x Max is as you say, "Free as a bird", I shall name it... x.x

ShowOffShipping... o_O; Well, they both like to show off... ._.
Ha ha, that's the name for myself x Tucker! Yes I like Tucker. Bwahahahahaha.

Names for Silver x Sapphire anybody? I might as well get my favourite Pokespecial guy paired off with my favourite Pokespecial girl. :}

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
=3 Both GoldenRose and Redvine are free; if those are what you want, all you have to do is confirm it.

Yes I would like to give those names for them please and thank you^^. Silver x Sapphire?.....Let me see if I could try to find a good shipping name for them^^

Vycksta

Here's hoping... cause as much as I like Silver with both Blue and Crystal i'm a sucker for pairing favourites together.

6Legend

Emerald Sword
I am not familiar with shipping. Can someone tell me how Shinji x Nozomi is called?

Last edited:

Vycksta

6Legend said:
I am not familiar with shipping. Can someone tell me how Shinji x Nojomi is called?
Shinji x Nozomi is Againstshipping, so called because Shinji is against (( AKA the rival of )) Ash and Nozomi is against Hikari.

Vycksta

The closest there is is Rarutosshipping for Wally x Gardevoir x Max so no, Max x Ralts is nameless. Go crazy? ;D

Vycksta

Mindshipping isn't a taken name, so i've submitted that for Max x Ralts at Bulbagarden. I'm assuming that's okay with you? x)

Status
Not open for further replies.