• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Naoshi is a bard. I suggest Rhapsodeshipping for HarleyxNaoshi. Rhapsodes were Classic Greek bards of such. They had competitive festivals too, much like how Harley has contests and the GF. 'Sides, Cosplayshipping is taken.

And I named Chapeaushipping so nah-nah~ ;P

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
I vote for Purifiedshipping, I like it for some reason.
Yeah, I like that better, too. PurificationShipping makes it sound too much like a water treatment plant or something. o.0

Flannery x Infernape
How about BurnBabyBurnShipping?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I'm taking Dolly (But for a different ship, Brock x Mai) and Purified. Thanks a lot! I'm so happy everyone's finally getting around to my list! :D:D:D

Vycksta

Oi, Honey. *pokes little sister* Fling some suggestions on my LJ list dammit... you come up with some good suggestions. xD

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Joy x Mr. Joy
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Sayaka x Mr. Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy
Mai x Suicune

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Mai x Suicune
I suggest HeidmorkShipping. It's a conservation area in Iceland and where Iceland Pure Springwater is collected, and Suicune purifies water.

Sayaka x Mr. Joy
ElectraComplexShipping, maybe?

I'd name some more, but I'm too tired to look up more stuff on wikipedia 0_0;.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
ExtinguishShipping for Charmander x Squirtle, perhaps?

Also, I'm taking Heidmork and ElectraComplex.

Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Joy x Mr. Joy
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy

8 more to go!

taitofan

Stalker!
First off: Does anyone other than me really care what HarleyxNaoshi is called? Cause Medea and I were talking about it before it was even brought up here, so if no one else really cares, mind if I submit my name for it? I've noticed no one has commented further on it...

Second! Robert x Naoshi/Nando, Naoshi/Nando x Haruka/May, and Robert x Haruka/May x Naoshi/Nando x Hikari/Dawn please. Already named RobertxHikari, but those (aka Lucky and Lyre) are my AG and DP het!OTPs and I'd like the combinations of them named. I have an idea for the foursome, but I'd like suggestions before I make up my mind.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Does anyone other than me really care what HarleyxNaoshi is called?

I do, dammit!:D

Oi, Honey. *pokes little sister* Fling some suggestions on my LJ list dammit... you come up with some good suggestions. xD

*pokes big sister* Okay, I'll try.XD

And I named Chapeaushipping so nah-nah~ ;P

Waah!*cries*XD
Charmander x Squirtle is actually nameless.

How 'bout...Meh.

Let me think first. Then I'll post it here....ha.

;006;

taitofan

Stalker!
Okay, if I'm not the only one who cares, we need to decide on a name then. Cosplay is taken and Crossdressing isn't accurate since Naoshi doesn't crossdress... Rhapsodeshipping and Greengrassyshipping are what we have. ...I like Rhapsode obviously, as Greengrassy sounds...too generic. Anyone wanna fight me on it? ;P I'd like to submit a name for it today for my and Medea's sake.

Urgent list:
Robert x Naoshi/Nando
Naoshi/Nando x Haruka/May
Robert x Haruka/May x Naoshi/Nando x Hikari/Dawn

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Meh, Rhapsode. The name sounds better, ha.

Naoshi/Nando x Haruka/May

Uh, Renegadeshipping? Haha....Naoshi looks like a rebel-for-a-cause for me. Then Haruka....o_O

I would say that Haruka is very much a rebel, too.XD

;006;

taitofan

Stalker!
Ooooh. I realllllly like Renegade. I'll shall be swiping that one. =D Thank you honey~ And I'm submitting Rhapsode too. If anyone realllly wants to fight it, they can PM me or something.

Urgent list:
Robert x Naoshi/Nando
Muumaaji/Mismagius x Roserade
Muumaaji/Mismagius x Etebosu/Ambipom
Roserade x Etebosu/Ambipom
Muumaaji/Mismagius x Roserade x Etebosu/Ambipom

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Go ahead. You're Welcome.:D

Sophisticatedshipping? You know for Hikari and Robert, ne? For Naoshi, even though his outfit is like that...he's still very sophisticated, I think.X3

Eh, I'm not good at naming poly ships.:p

;006;

taitofan

Stalker!
Okay, I turned Extended into Extension, and I used Sophisticated for RobertxNaoshi instead. Thank you soooo much~

Urgent list:
Muumaaji/Mismagius x Etebosu/Ambipom

Yayz~

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ah, sure.:p

Theatershipping?(laughs)

Roserade...cape, mask and all that jazz. Ambipom...is like a monster in a theater movie, with all for the hands and such.XD

Propshipping(?)

Eh, Mismagius has that hat, necklace and all that. Roserade has that cape, mask and all that. So why not?XD

Altering posts be fun. *ebil cackle, fleeeeeeeeeees*

They are, they are.X3

;006;

Vycksta

honey_clover112 said:
They are, they are.X3
Of course it is. x)

*is looking at her Spanish dictonary of DOOMAGE* Arg, trying to find a name for Cheryl x Roxanne x Jasmine is damn hard. *head-passing stranger*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Arg, trying to find a name for Cheryl x Roxanne x Jasmine is damn hard.

Eh, can't think of any...uh, how about Refinedshipping? They're all refined. And it'll make things easier for all of us.XD

Yeah, I'm gonna help you in your Livejournal too.(The help-naming-the-ships.)Hehe, yeah.:D

;006;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.