• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Refinedshipping isn't bad actually, although for some reason I can see it more for Lovrina x Roxanne. *ponders* Yet at the same time I liked my own cracky suggestion of SoMatureshipping for those two... ah, curse me and my wanting of over 200 ships named!

... and yes, any help at all on that list would be love indeedy! xD

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Refinedshipping isn't bad actually, although for some reason I can see it more for Lovrina x Roxanne. *ponders* Yet at the same time I liked my own cracky suggestion of SoMatureshipping for those two... ah, curse me and my wanting of over 200 ships named!

200! Yaye! Okay, okay.:p

How about Brainyshipping? Haha, cracky.
... and yes, any help at all on that list would be love indeedy! xD

Of course. I'll help you...on Monday. Right now I gotta go...Tactics, here I come!:D

;006;

Vycksta

Well it is cracky but it works... Lovrina says "so" just about every other word and Roxanne is a mature woman, plus Lovrina despite everything actually is a mature girl herself. *nod* Yeah, I think i'll stick with SoMatureshipping. Can't resist it. xD

Take care little sis! *waves*

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Mismagius x Ambipom

ViolacéShipping, maybe? Violacé is French for purple-blue, and I just like how it sounds ^^;.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
How about OldFaithfulShipping for Squirtle/Charmander, since geysers are caused by water getting heated up to very high temperatures underground, and because Charmander and Squirtle were very loyal (Charmander to the point it almost let the fire at the end of its tail get put out by the rain).

HJSoulma

Eater of Popsicles
Nope, it's not named, and that name is free. Want me to submit it for you?

*still wants KosaburouxSaturn plz*
^^ Sure! (Sorry I took so long to respond. Still getting the hand of knowing when I've gotten a response. o__O) My other choice had something to do with how they were probably Navy buddies (hot times on the S.S.Wailmer) together, but, y'know, that's my fluffy conjecturing and completely unrealistic, so, Colonyshipping is good. ^^

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Yellow x Lady Berlitz
Brock x Sayaka
Dawn x Sayaka
Dawn x Mai
Mai x Sayaka
Sayaka x Nurse Joy
Mai x Nurse Joy
Miror B. x Hunter Doken

There's a new addition to my list. Hunter Doken is the Shadow Qwilfish owner employed by Miror B. to guard Pyrite Cave.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Is there a Lucario x Lopunny? All I saw was Riolu x Buneary...

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Eh, Erika x Roxxane x Jasmine, again?

How about Acsessoryshipping? Eh, with the hair acsessory and all that jazz.=P

Erika has a headband, Jasmine with the ....orange thingies, and Roxxane with string to put her hair like semi-buns...o_O

;006;

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
This!

Wallace x Empoleon
Flannery x Charmeleon
Gardenia x Meganium
Candice x Lapras
Volkner x Elekid

:p too many.. :(

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I have a ship in mind...

Flannery x Camerupt.

I like the name Explosiveshipping for this certain ship....^_^

;006;

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
How about Blobshipping? (As suggested by honeyclover.) Wobbuffet x Quagsire... I dunno why it popped into my head.

I think Breloom x Ampharos is cute too... maybe you can find a name for this. Unless of course it's already been made. ^^

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yeah....Blobshipping FTW!:D

Breloom x Ampharos

Me too!:D

I dunno about them but a name near the lines of..."hat" comes to my mind.:p

;006;

How about OldFaithfulShipping for Squirtle/Charmander, since geysers are caused by water getting heated up to very high temperatures underground, and because Charmander and Squirtle were very loyal (Charmander to the point it almost let the fire at the end of its tail get put out by the rain).
Sounds good to me. Try submiting it.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
So it's OldFaithful for Charmander/Squirtle? Alrighty, then, I'll submit to the list.

Blue Milotic said:
Breloom x Ampharos
I would suggest Headgearshipping, but I believe that's already taken... so how about PokeHeadGearShipping? ^^;

Vycksta

honey_clover112 said:
Eh, Erika x Roxxane x Jasmine, again?

How about Acsessoryshipping? Eh, with the hair acsessory and all that jazz.=P

Erika has a headband, Jasmine with the ....orange thingies, and Roxxane with string to put her hair like semi-buns...o_O

;006;
Sis, I want names for Cheryl x Roxanne x Jasmine. ^^; *blink* Assuming you were thinking of me here...

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
CHERYL? Oh, wut...o_O

Sorry 'bout that.:p
Sis, I want names for Cheryl x Roxanne x Jasmine. ^^; *blink* Assuming you were thinking of me here...

*Is saying sorry like 1000 times*SORRY!!D:

I was kinda confused, and really....Erika came out of my mind, haha.:eek:

Eh....I put some suggestions in your LJ, anyways.XD

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.