• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Still looking for names for Volkner x Roark x Candice...

Cheryl x Jasmine

Bashfulshipping?

Vycksta

@ masterwannabe: Alas, two of your suggestions are taken. IceQueenshipping isn't too bad though...

*completely yoinks Bashfulshipping* Brilliant name. Thank you dear Whiscash. ^^

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Still looking for names for Volkner x Roark x Candice...

StatikPeakShipping ?

Static (statik) = electricity = Volkner
Peak = mountain = rock and snow = Roark and Candice

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Vycksta: Glad you liked it. ^^

@shadow_shipper: StaticPeakshipping sounds nice. I'll keep it in mind, thank you for that. ^^

taitofan

Stalker!
Mou... Vy... I heard something and found a name that might work for something on your big list... Soothsayershipping for SabrinaxMelody? Soothsayer, "someone who makes predictions of the future (usually on the basis of special knowledge)." Sabrina is psychic and Melody was part of the people who knew of upcoming destruction...

If you don't like it, I have another ship lined up for it, so it's okay. ^^;

My list:
Kouhei x Jirachi
Goyou/Lucian x Fuu/Tate

GoyouxFuu might have a name though. We'll see.

Vycksta

*insert a ton of incoherent babblings here* Totally yoinking Soothsayershipping for it is made of win and pwn and well, Melody needs more ships darnit! Thanks my dear.

*still wants a name for Candice x Sabrina*

taitofan

Stalker!
Welcome! ^.^v That marks the third ship in a mere four days named due to inspiration from ECF. Glad ya like it~ <3 And... *looks at her word bank* Coldheart is still there, as it Snowflake. Though the latter might be better for Candice x a flaky girl, I dunno. Um... Those are the only ones that'd have any relevance at all, sorry. ^^; I'll keep my eyes peeled for something though.

My list:
Kouhei x Jirachi
Goyou/Lucian x Fuu/Tate

Okay, GoyouxFuu does indeed need a name. X3

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
...Mew x Arceus is FinalDestinationShipping! Yeah. Please submit that. ^^

Because Arceus created everything, and Mew evolved into everything that isn't legendary. (And Arceus created Mew!) Together, they could easily change the world's final destination by altering matter, time and creation, and controlling what evolves into what. Ahahahaa. *brick'd*

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Goyou/Lucian x Fuu/Tate

Kinesisshipping?

Candice x Sabrina

Shivershipping? I don't know, I seem to have gone through all the cold-related names. ^^;

Also...does anyone know the (dub) name of the baseball player in the Chronicles episode "Those Darn Electabuzz"? I saw that episode recently and decided that him x his Charizard must be named...but I can only find his original name. I hope this is the right place to ask. ^^;

Bryony

/laughing
...Mew x Arceus is FinalDestinationShipping! Yeah. Please submit that. ^^

Because Arceus created everything, and Mew evolved into everything that isn't legendary. (And Arceus created Mew!) Together, they could easily change the world's final destination by altering matter, time and creation, and controlling what evolves into what. Ahahahaa. *brick'd*
Sorry to break it to you but I believe it is named as Creationshipping.

Vycksta

Bryony said:
Sorry to break it to you but I believe it is named as Creationshipping.
Your belief is correct! Sorry Azelf, but you were beaten to naming Mew x Arceus a LONG time ago. ^^

YOU. *tackles Whiscash* Are made of some serious win. Y yiz, I have totally yoinked Shivershipping for Candice x Sabrina... you have no idea how long I have wanted a name for that pair!

Okay... *looks at list of DOOMAGE on the LJ* Anyone got any suggestions for Candice x Lucy and Winona x Cheryl?

Vycksta

*yoinked Tranquilityshipping* Thanks my dear!

List:
Candice x Lucy
Mars x Marley

I think I have a name for the latter, but we'll see...

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
My naming abilities are nonexistant at the moment, but I can throw things out there anyway. ._.

Volkner x Roark x Candice- PerfectStormshipping
Candice x Lucy- Coldbloodedshipping

Whiscash

Professional catfish
*pounces on PerfectStormshipping* OMG I LOVE IT <3 Thank you SO much Ember~ ^_^ *is ridiculously happy now, considering the day she's had*

Mars x Marley

Whatever name you have is probably way better, but...Plutoshipping?

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
*yoinked Tranquilityshipping* Thanks my dear!

List:
Candice x Lucy
Mars x Marley

I think I have a name for the latter, but we'll see...

Candice x Lucy:

Lavaciousshipping/IceQueenshipping/Snowflakeshipping/Snowstormshipping/DeepFreezeshipping/Tantaliseshipping/FrostPikeshipping

Mars x Marley:

Apolloshipping/Delphishipping/Aresshipping/Warcryshipping/Warpathshipping/Cosmologyshipping/Comosshipping

taitofan

Stalker!
So many ships, so many to remember.

Cassidy x Jessie?
Indeed, though luckily there is a handy list for us to look em up at.

That's either Yamushipping or Tatushipping, though Yamu was the first and I believe the most well-known and used.

Status
Not open for further replies.