• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This 'Ship Called?" v. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
cool! did you see Serenadeshipping under S's? if not then you named a ship! congratz!!!

EDIT: rank up!

~riolulu

Last edited:

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Hey, can I have two ships submitted, please?

Riley x Giratina as FerricEclipseShipping and Steven x Sableye as DiamondMineShipping, please and thank you :)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Is there a name for GrovylexShinyCelebi from Mystery Dungeon 2? If not, how do I get the name Timegearshipping on the official list?
Grovyle/shiny Celebi is Rendshipping.

For a name idea, if this hasn't been added, I think Will x Sabrina could be called Psymoshipping. Because they're Psychic trainers, and they act like emos. :p
Called Psychicshipping.

Araleon

Chill
Hi! What is MarillxBuizel called? And what is EspeonxArcanine called?

Araleon

Chill
Really? Wow, okay. MarillxBuizel should be Floatshipping, and if that is taken, Floatershipping.

EspeonxArcanine should be Psyplosionshipping. (Psychic+Explosion)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
hey, can I give another name to comakarishipping? I know that some ships have more than one name...and I don't like Comakari's name...it forgets about Pearl, and its too...unimaginitive. so...can I give it another name?

~riolulu

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Nope. A 'ship name can only be changed by their creator, and especially only after so long, which it has been. Comakari doesn't 'forget' about Pearl. If it'd been Ikaripearl, it's still the same 'ship, without the inclusion of the word 'Coma'. The two words chosen isn't exclusive of anyone. It's a literal threesome: Paul & Ash, Paul & Dawn, Ash & Dawn, ultimately making Paul & Ash & Dawn.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
It depends on what fandom this 'ship is for, first off. If it's a fandom that doesn't do the -shipping suffix, there wouldn't be a place to submit it at all. If it's one that does, that might take a bit of footwork and asking about, or there might be a thread about here that'll do it regardless.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Nope. A 'ship name can only be changed by their creator, and especially only after so long, which it has been. Comakari doesn't 'forget' about Pearl. If it'd been Ikaripearl, it's still the same 'ship, without the inclusion of the word 'Coma'. The two words chosen isn't exclusive of anyone. It's a literal threesome: Paul & Ash, Paul & Dawn, Ash & Dawn, ultimately making Paul & Ash & Dawn.

understand that. :) I just meant give it another name, in addition to it's 'comakari' name. If not then, that's okay.

~riolulu

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
It depends on what fandom this 'ship is for, first off. If it's a fandom that doesn't do the -shipping suffix, there wouldn't be a place to submit it at all. If it's one that does, that might take a bit of footwork and asking about, or there might be a thread about here that'll do it regardless.

Oh okay, thanks!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
I don't think it has been submitted yet ^^

Chirushipping - Dawn's Piplup (Pocchama) x Dawn's Buneary (Mimiroru)

I chose this name because a "hint" struck me at the end of the DP86.
When Piplup want to congratulate Buneary but she jump in Pikachu's arms and Piplup falls down xD
Chiru means "to fall" in japanese hence the name ^^

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
*raises hand* Hello, hello! ^^ Does Reggie (aka Paul's brother) x Misty have a name yet? 'cause i've got the perfect -shipping name idea for it!

AnimeDutchess

Mew's Chosen Otaku
Sweet! *jumps on it* It's kind of a fairly lame name, but I think...for ReggiexMisty...PonytailShipping? They both have ponytails...

...*facepalm* ugh, so bad...

EDIT: Oh, man, it's been taken already. ^^;; oops! Damn, i really should've checked before posting...that, and i have no backup. *depressed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.