• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?" v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Myuuvuirocon said:
I hate when it's down to me... x_x;;;

Ok... um....

;;>_>
<_<;;

Hey, maybe MagmaClawShipping? Yea, MagmaClawShipping ^^

that took waayyy to long on deciding... x_x;
If that's what you want then i'll submit MagmaClawshipping to Bulbagarden if you'd like. Unless you have an account there yourself. xD

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Vycksta said:
If that's what you want then i'll submit MagmaClawshipping to Bulbagarden if you'd like. Unless you have an account there yourself. xD
Could you please submit it? I'd appreciate it, xD; Thanks, ^^

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Vycksta said:
Okay dokay. *heads to Bulbagarden* ... and no problem. x)
Thanks, and again, greatly appreciated =)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Uh, is there a shipping name for Ash and Brendan by any chance? And if there is, then what is it?

Vycksta

Okay, I need name suggestions for Lugia x Latias because seeing pictures of those two together has infected my mind.

Mikuru-chan

objection!
Lugia x Latias ='s

RaindropShipping?
SeajewelShipping?
SeadewShipping
And a wierd one.. HappybubbleShipping?

Yulissa

<- x James = OTP ♥
Please... What´s the name Ship Ash X Aipom ?

Faerie

MONS
Yulissa said:
Please... What´s the name Ship Ash X Aipom ?
I don't think there's a name for it yet. You could make one up. I don't have any ideas anyway. xP

Anyone have any reccomendations for Hokage x Izumi...?

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Faerie said:
Anyone have any reccomendations for Hokage x Izumi...?
Uh.... I have a few ^^

RainingFireShipping
SunStormShipping

That's all I got for now... ^^;

Vycksta

I like both Raindropshipping and Guardianshipping for Lugia x Latias. Dammit, Which one to pick over the other... *doesn't like more than one name for a shipping*

Vycksta

Curse my niece for sharing her name AND obsessing over this character.

Name ideas for Jasmine x Courtney and Jasmine x Hikari? Yes, all hail my shipping crack. 8D

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
I see you're a Courtney fan...

Jasmine x Courtney: Geoshipping as Jasmine's badge is the MINERAL Badge and she uses Steel type pokemon while Courtney is part of Team MAGMA

Jasmine x Hikari: Um Lolishipping? As Hikari is a lolicon character maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.