• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?" v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Why don't you guys try searching the list with Ctrl + F?

For now, I'm still waiting for suggestions on a new ship I just made up... it's not here, so meh...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
i checked, it's not on the list... i even searched.

Ah, well, that, it's still going some approval. But when it gets approved, you'll see the shipping name in the list there.

For now, we'll jsut have to wait. *winks*

ash5550

Spartan G-26
uh, what is the ship called for Brock and Lucy? From the recent episode. I tried control-f but its not there.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
ash5550 said:
uh, what is the ship called for Brock and Lucy? From the recent episode. I tried control-f but its not there.
I don't think it has a name yet. ^_^;

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Shouldn't it be called PikeShipping? Because of the Battle Pike?
that could work just as fine. I just named it because when you combine their names together you can get lucky and because lucy's battle frontier symbol is the luck symbol but, if more people prefer it that way than i guess that what its called.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
But there's already a ship called Luckyshipping. Blue x Red. >.>

PikeShipping is the most logical name for it, IMO.

taitofan

Stalker!
Um, no. The list says luckyshipping is Robert x Haruka... Red x Blue isn't even there, nor at the place this list originates from.

EDIT: I searched for "pokemon luckyshipping" on yahoo and found it for: RedxBlue, RedxYellow, GreenxYellow, and RobertxHaruka. Will the real luckyshipping please stand up? Oh well, only one ever made its way onto the list, so... *shrugs* Go figure.

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
taitofan said:
Um, no. The list says luckyshipping is Robert x Haruka... Red x Blue isn't even there, nor at the place this list originates from.

EDIT: I searched for "pokemon luckyshipping" on yahoo and found it for: RedxBlue, RedxYellow, GreenxYellow, and RobertxHaruka. Will the real luckyshipping please stand up? Oh well, only one ever made its way onto the list, so... *shrugs* Go figure.

Chances are, Robert/Haruka was dubbed Luckyshipping after any one of those others were. That's all I can offer.

Though I'm surprised. I'm surprised y'all are taking this list for granted.
"If it's not on the list, it doesn't have a name."
"If it's on the list, it gets seniority over another 'ship (even if it's older)."

How do you think we end up with repeaters? With the 'shipping names and the 'ships themselves. It called search engines and keywords. Do try to utilize them before proclaiming a 'ship name.

S

Shadowcat

Actually, like Toraphi said, go to Bulbagarden, search the list, before submitting a shipping name there.

If you want to submit a name for Lucy/Brock, go to Bulbagarden to see whether anyone has named it. If they have, don't name the shipping then. Check the list there and etc...

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Actually, like Toraphi said, go to Bulbagarden, search the list, before submitting a shipping name there.

If you want to submit a name for Lucy/Brock, go to Bulbagarden to see whether anyone has named it. If they have, don't name the shipping then. Check the list there and etc...

Actually, that's not what I meant. I meant use actual search engines. Google, Jeeves, Yahoo, the search options in the forums themselves right up there in the taskbar. SPPf has it, and so does BMGf. Be thorough. Why? Because people are going to challenge it.

I named Neglectshipping in '02, right after the AG premier on KidsWB, those two episodes. I searched the 'shippers list, I searched google. It was no where. So I coined it. I ws then told a long time after that Neglectshipping is the name for Ash/Cassidy; the BMGf list has the conversation in it somewhere. No one showed me proof. I searched after that and there was still no reference to Neglectshipping that wasn't Brendn/Misty. So.

Brokc/Lucy currently have about five attempted ship names running around on this forum alone. Pick one. But it ain't gonna be Luckyshipping.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Sailor Universe said:
What's the Bugsy&Morty ship called? I couldn't find it on the list.

Mmm, it's been unnamed for a while. I don't think it's been named at all since I last checked other sources.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Toraphi said:
Mmm, it's been unnamed for a while. I don't think it's been named at all since I last checked other sources.

I came up with Shedinjashipping (Bug/Ghost type) a while back. :/ Not that great, but it's something.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Alfonso said:
I came up with Shedinjashipping (Bug/Ghost type) a while back. :/ Not that great, but it's something.

Oh yeah, you did! .. Why didn't I write that down? >.< *notes it*

Status
Not open for further replies.