• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?" v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myo

Cascade Trainer
What about Wes and May?

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I was woundering if this had a name.

Cuddles x Giggles

They're from the Happy Tree Friends so.... It's a non pokemon thing. I hope I posted in the right place and not make a fool of myself.. >>

Mamoru

Banned
Myo said:
What about Wes and May?

No current entries on the list for it. I don't think there's any name proposals in the queue either.

For the record on Brock and Lucy, given that it's called Battle Tube in the Japanese version, not Battle Pike, which kind of screws things up when a dub hasn't been made of the ep, LuckShipping (not Lucky, which was already taken) will be marked as the primary name for the ship, punning both Brock's luck, and Lucy's frontier badge and name (All of her names in all versions of the games come from words meaning something to do with luck). PikeShipping, SquintShipping and BlushShipping, will all likely be added as alternate names however, as they have fallen into use in some sections of the fandom.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Fangzapshipping:pikachu and Seviper
Younghatsphipping:Ralts and Max
Jirachihumiliateshipping:Jirachi and May
Xtra-ordinaryshipping:Misty and the G Unown.
Cookisphipping:Harley and cookies
Selfshipping:Me,myself and I!
Santashipping:Santa and Jessie
Timeshipping:Celebi and the Pokemon Ranger in ep 432

megs22

Cascade Trainer
they might already be in the list but what are
Daisy x Tracey called and Gary x Haruka?

Alfonso

Derpgull
megs22 said:
they might already be in the list but what are
Daisy x Tracey called and Gary x Haruka?

Tracey x Daisy is HandyManshipping.

Checked the list on Bulbagarden, I call Admirationshipping for Shuu/Drew x Wakana. Because she 'admires' him, but Admireshipping is taken.

Normally I wouldn't bother to name a ship like this, but after the episode airs, it's *bound* to be popular, especially with Advanceshippers who require a 'safe circle' from Contestshipping. And I love to be the one to name popular ships, or semi-popular ones. (Like Masumishipping. :p)

IroningBoardshipping for May x Wakana. :3

Angeling

true love
I don't think it's on the list, or even has a name... but is there one for Plusle × Minun?

And what about Takuto × Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite? <3 Or Roy Mustang × Riza Hawkeye of Full Metal Alchemist?

Thanks for answering.

Last edited:

Mumage

And what's the Shipping name for Kyo Sohma x Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket?

Or even Eevee x Skitty from Pokemon?

R

RushingTwilight

Huh.....MaxiexArchie and GiovannixMewtwo aren't up there....may I suggest:
Landscapeshipping (ArchiexMaxie) ('cuz they both wanna change the world's landscape)
and
Clonershipping(GiovannixMewtwo) ('cuz they both ordered Pokemon to be cloned)

Last edited by a moderator:

Angeling

true love
RushingTwilight said:
Huh.....MaxiexArchie and GiovannixMewtwo aren't up there....may I suggest:
Landscapeshipping (ArchiexMaxie) ('cuz they both wanna change the world's landscape)
and
Clonershipping(GiovannixMewtwo) ('cuz they both ordered Pokemon to be cloned)

I think you suggest shippings in BMGf... I'm not too sure though.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: what would you call Ash and Drew? well I saw ComputerShipper - Ash's Pokedex & Shuu's In-com, but I'm not really sure. if any one can tell what a Ash and Drew pairing would be called, Ill very much appreciate it. thank you!

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: thank you once again!! hehe!! thanks!

S

~+Shuu's Lover+~

STJ said:
Well, I think it's called Respectshipping

That's what I though becauseI support that shipping and it's not on the list!

Yoshida Amane

SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan
Is it just me, or is there no Morrison x Beldum shipping? If not, I was thinking of the name "Careshipping" because in the episode "Less is Morrison," when Ash and Morrison are in the tree, and Ash asks if sleeping there is dangerous, Morrison replies, "Beldum takes care of me."

Status
Not open for further replies.