• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Morax

King of heroes
Sorry but I already have a partner and most importantly standards :p

Seriously though what even is your point? "Chemistry is subjective" we all ****ing know that bro, you're the one being mad that someone made a dig at NaruHina lmao for their own subjective opinion that their chemistry is absolute dogshit
My point is why argue about subjective things?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Would "Nidoshipping" be a better name for LikoxDot's ship? It's shorter & catchier than "JustOpenUpShipping" & it relates to how Nidothing was one of the elements that started their connection with each other

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Is there a name for AI Sada/AI Turo? I know the human professors is Lakehouseshipping (god why? I get that it's a reference to the time travel movie but Lighthouse is RIGHT THERE) but what's the AIs?

I've been calling Wulfric/Kofu "AliceinFreezerShipping" for a while nyow (I had a dream where (among like a million other things) I made friends with a fan of it who exclusively referred to it as that, and yes it's named after the Orangestar song), and I'm just wondering if it already has a name? (I kind of doubt it but eh, doesn't hurt to ask :3)