• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Hello my friends, Quilava's back~

So my friend would like the name for Gary Oak/ Crystal, AND Green Oak/ Crystal.

Luthor

Hello my friends, Quilava's back~

So my friend would like the name for Gary Oak/ Crystal, AND Green Oak/ Crystal.

JadeCrystallineShipping - Green Oak & Crystal

there is BearShipping - Gary & Crystal (anime) but i assume this cotd isn't the crystal your friend wants.

I can't seem to find a gary oak and crystal.So assuming i'm not missing it any ideas?

Last edited:

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
JadeCrystallineShipping - Green Oak & Crystal

there is BearShipping - Gary & Crystal (anime) but i assume this cotd isn't the crystal your friend wants.

I can't seem to find a gary oak and crystal.So assuming i'm not missing it any ideas?

Well he's happy for that... And as for Gary Oak and Crystal umm let me see what he thinks of.....
Well he couldn't think of anything, and I can't think of anything.

Luthor

Don't know if anyone's said anything about it, but a popular name going around for Shauna (Game) & Barry (Game) is HotChocolateShipping.
The name is derived from the fact Barry is hot tempered, impulsive and head strong while Shauna is sweet and bubbly like chocolate, and she's tanned.
Originally suggested by Kanto-Chan on deviantART http://kanto-chan.deviantart.com/art/HotChocolateShipping-Barry-x-Shauna-378233258

Ok well the name seems to be free. Thanks for the mention.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Don't know if anyone's said anything about it, but a popular name going around for Shauna (Game) & Barry (Game) is HotChocolateShipping.
The name is derived from the fact Barry is hot tempered, impulsive and head strong while Shauna is sweet and bubbly like chocolate, and she's tanned.
Originally suggested by Kanto-Chan on deviantART http://kanto-chan.deviantart.com/art/HotChocolateShipping-Barry-x-Shauna-378233258
TTvTT I love when things from dA come to me rather than the other way around. Thank you very much!

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
^ I bet that feels amazing

Well he's happy for that... And as for Gary Oak and Crystal umm let me see what he thinks of.....
Well he couldn't think of anything, and I can't think of anything.

Is CrystalOakShipping free?

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
The name CrystalOakShipping appears to be free. Do you want to make that the name?

Yes sir!

CrystalOakShipper- Gary Oak/ Crystal

Any ship name for Ghetsis x Mei?
If not, I would like to suggest SecondTrainerShipping, since Mei was the second trainer to ruin Ghetsis' plans, the first being Touko

Luthor

Any ship name for Ghetsis x Mei?
If not, I would like to suggest SecondTrainerShipping, since Mei was the second trainer to ruin Ghetsis' plans, the first being Touko

the name is free and surprisingly the pairing is free although remember mei(rosa) is only only the second trainer if you select her it could also equally be Nate. Should also mention FirstTrainerShipping - Red (game) & Kris which may or may not bother you. Are you certain on the name?

is there a separate name for Iris Georgia Bianca poly shipping?

Doesn't seem to be named with just those 3.Any ideas?

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
What about Barry/Burgh? I don't think they have a shipping name yet.

I was thinking something along the lines of LoveBugShipping, if that isn't already taken.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Luthor

What about Barry/Burgh? I don't think they have a shipping name yet.

I was thinking something along the lines of LoveBugShipping, if that isn't already taken.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Barry and Burgh seems to be unnamed. how odd. Lovebugshipping does seem to be free as well but do you want to name it that or would you prefer taking suggestions first.?

the name is free and surprisingly the pairing is free although remember mei(rosa) is only the second trainer if you select her it could also equally be Nate. Should also mention FirstTrainerShipping - Red (game) & Kris which may or may not bother you. Are you certain on the name?

Sure~
I think it's a good name, but since it could be Nate too, SecondFemaleTrainerShipping would be a more appropriate name.

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
Barry and Burgh seems to be unnamed. how odd. Lovebugshipping does seem to be free as well but do you want to name it that or would you prefer taking suggestions first.?

Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking in a few suggestions for these two.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Sure~
I think it's a good name, but since it could be Nate too, SecondFemaleTrainerShipping would be a more appropriate name.
SecondTrainer will honestly be better; since Ghetsis/Nate is already named, SecondTrainer is fine for Ghetsis/Rosa, since it has a reason to be called that just as FirstTrainer has a reason for their name.

@Luthor, emphasizing that Nate would also be in the same instance is like arguing N/Hilda shouldn't have been named FerrisWheel because Hilbert applies just as equally. Can't deny a trait between the PC and someone if a submitter wishes to use itfor only one of the PCs.