• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I want t know if there is a ship for Barry and Belle. They would make an interesting couble.

I'm assuming with Belle you mean Bianca from B/W, and in that case it's HyperShipping

Gampi

ガンピ
Does Bisharp/Honedge have a name yet? If not, might I suggest ZerkerShipping?

Or is it too early to start suggesting ship names for Pokémon who have just been announced?

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I don't think Ash X Alexa has a name yet...............can I submit the name "FrenchPieShipping" as a suggestion?
The episode premiers in two weeks, and I'm going to point out that making a name from someone's off-reference won't help with any actual supporters away from this forum, so if the thread still wants that name after the episode (because interaction is the best naming tool), I'll take it.

But Alexa is no Mrs. Stifler.

Or is it too early to start suggesting ship names for Pokémon who have just been announced?
Nope, never too early.

Is there a name for Ash x Shauna (XY)yet ?
IIRC, no there isn't.

Liltwick

I'd like to suggest some names then.

If Newpokemontrainer doesn't mind, I'd like to suggest Ash x Shauna (XY) to be JoyeuxShipping, as Joyeux is the French word for joyous, and I kind see both of the characters having a personality like that.

Next is FellKnightShipping- Gallade x Honedge. Since I can see Gallade being an honorable pokemon who would become corrupt if he started using Honedge as a Sword

BloodKnightShipping- Gardevoir x Honedge. This is sort of the same reasoning as FellKnight, and Gardevoir's Japanese name romanized is Sirknight.

Then I'd like to submit CustardShipping (Which hasn't been named yet) for Shauna x Serena if that hasn't been named yet, since the game takes place in France and Shuana also gives off a sort of sweet vibe.

Gampi

ガンピ
[rest of post cut for relevance reasons]
Then I'd like to submit CustardShipping (Which hasn't been named yet) for Shauna x Serena if that hasn't been named yet, since the game takes place in France and Shuana also gives off a sort of sweet vibe.

Shauna/Serena is named BoutiqueShipping.

NPT

Just a member
I'd like to suggest some names then.

If Newpokemontrainer doesn't mind, I'd like to suggest Ash x Shauna (XY) to be JoyeuxShipping, as Joyeux is the French word for joyous, and I kind see both of the characters having a personality like that.

I'd like to submit Joyousshipping for Ash x Shauna. I think it sounds better than Joyeuxshipping. I know that XY is based on France, but I like this name better.

Last edited:

Liltwick

I'd like to submit Joyousshipping for Ash x Shauna. I think it sounds better than Joyeuxshipping. I know that XY is based on France, but I like this name better.

I suggested Joyeux because Joyous is already Bellsprout x Chansey

Liltwick

Okay, how about Joyfulshipping for Ash x Shauna ?

Tha'ts Karsten x Nurse Joy. I already did my research, hence why Joyeux is the only one left that makes sense

NPT

Just a member
If these names are taken, I want Joyeuxshipping for Ash x Shauna.
EDIT: sorry about that typo.

Last edited:

Liltwick

If these names are taken, I want Joeuxshipping for Ash x Shauna.

Joeux or Joyeux? Typoes are taken seriously .-.

Anyways got another name idea

CalveryShipping- Rapidash x Honedge

Liltwick

typos are indeed serious business ;)

you sure you don't mean "Cavalry"?

Yea, I meant Calvary. I don't have that great of spelling