• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
a couple people have sent in suggestions for Frank/Sly, actually! pretty sure it's been decided on as ImportantToYouShipping. should be on the Current Event section of The List~

Okay, that name's pretty clever.

Gampi

ガンピ
PlagueMaskShipping - Hawlucha & Aromatisse

PlagueDoctorMask would have been too excessive.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Is there a name for Red (from the Pokemon: The Origin anime) x Reina?

If not, can I name it Karakarashipping?

Also, for future references, is Origin!Red a separate entity from Game!Red and Manga!Red? I'm guessing yes, but I just wanted to make sure.
Not sure yet, but it might count as separate. We'll see. If not, that'll get a (game) tag.

ProfessionalPredatorShipping- Charon x Xerosic

creeper scientists who rape children and small pokemon;
...ehhhh, let's not.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just curiosu, but have there been any suggestions for the following?

Calem x Emma
Emma x Serena
Lysandre x Malva
Calem x Essentia
Serena x Essentia
Emma x Essentia
Emma x Mimi
Looker x Emma

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Ship names that could pass?

I just realized how much of a fan I am of nevermet ships between Gym Leaders/Elite Four/Pokemon League people. lol Could I name a few if they aren't already named?

AnomalyShipping (Whitney/Morty/Sabrina): An "anomaly" can be defined as an irregularity or abnormality in an otherwise normal setting. So my thinking is: Morty is an anomaly because he's the only male in this triangle; Sabrina is an anomaly because she's the only Kanto Gym Leader in this triangle; and Whitney is an anomaly because she could be considered "normal" compared to the Morty and Sabrina's "supernatural" undertones (their Pokemon type preferences support this). I actually like all three derivatives to this triangle and I'm sad there isn't a ship name for it. :p

KamikaShipping (Elesa/Jasmine): "Kamika" comes from the fact that Elesa and Jasmine share two katakana characters in their Japanese names: "ka" and "mi" -- Kamitsure and Mikan. I totally see this as the femslash version of AlexandrianShipping since Elesa is, to some extent, the female Volkner. lol I support the Elesa/Volkner/Jasmine triangle too so I feel all three derivatives should have a ship name.

EliteFireShipping (Flint/Malva): They're both members of their region's Elite Four and Fire-type users. I don't know why, but I just imagine their interactions as amusing. Malva probably wouldn't tolerate a lot of the things Flint says/does, but Flint would brush off her snark because he's just trying to loosen her up. An uptight Malva and a chill Flint? I'll take it. XD

I also feel like Clemont/Shauna should have a ship name, but I have no idea what that would be yet. lol

jbthedelirious said:
Is there a name for Cynthia x Zoey?
According to the Bulbapedia shipping list, I don't think Cynthia/Zoey have a ship name.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Just curiosu, but have there been any suggestions for the following?

Calem x Emma
Emma x Serena
Lysandre x Malva
Calem x Essentia
Serena x Essentia
Emma x Essentia
Emma x Mimi
Looker x Emma

I haven't seen any of those floating around, so you should be good to go!

Then may I suggest Playershipping?
That doesn't appear to be taken, so that should work.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
looks like AnomalyShipping is already taken, unfortunately. (it's Eevee/Riolu.)
the others seem good to go, though~

I stand corrected. xD Hmm, I'll probably have to think a little more on that then, but yay for the others! :p

EDIT: How about VarianceShipping? I really want the Whitney/Morty/Sabrina triangle to be themed after the differences between each character.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yay, time for massive naming if Toran is okay with it.

GrowingUpShipping- Calem & Emma
AbandonmentShipping- Emma & Serena (XY)
BeautifulWorldShipping- Lysandre x Malva
DeceivedShipping- Calem & Essentia
TrickedShipping- Essentia & Serena (XY)
AtonerShipping- Emma & Essentia
AlleywayShipping- Emma & Mimi
LegalGuardianShipping- Looker & Emma

If Toran doesn't allow me to name them all, I'd like to submit GrowingUp, Atoner, and Alleyway Shippings.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
You could reduce it to Clausshipping.

Will do.

Another couple names
Ramos & Erika - BirchPalaceShipping
The Giant birch tree that is Courmarine Gym is a perfect place for Erika, a beautiful woman of Japanese tradition, to visit a French counterpart.

Ramos & Burgh - NatureAscentshipping
Respective gyms require the protagonist to ascend to their battling areas.

Clemont & Fantina - ElevatorShipping
Both leaders manage gyms that involve elevators.

Wikstrom & Glacia - LoyaltyShipping
I just see this knight and this maiden being paired together well.

Any modifications or corrections would be appreciated!

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Another couple names
Ramos & Erika - BirchPalaceShipping
The Giant birch tree that is Courmarine Gym is a perfect place for Erika, a beautiful woman of Japanese tradition, to visit a French counterpart.

Ramos & Burgh - NatureAscentshipping
Respective gyms require the protagonist to ascend to their battling areas.

Any modifications or corrections would be appreciated!

Answering under spoilers just in case.

ElevatorShipping and LoyaltyShipping are already taken. :( Though I do like the idea behind Wikstrom/Glacia ship name. Try a synonym for loyalty? I'm finding it hard to name ships now since there are so many characters. lol

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Yay, time for massive naming if Toran is okay with it.

GrowingUpShipping- Calem & Emma
AbandonmentShipping- Emma & Serena (XY)
BeautifulWorldShipping- Lysandre x Malva
DeceivedShipping- Calem & Essentia
TrickedShipping- Essentia & Serena (XY)
AtonerShipping- Emma & Essentia
AlleywayShipping- Emma & Mimi
LegalGuardianShipping- Looker & Emma

If Toran doesn't allow me to name them all, I'd like to submit GrowingUp, Atoner, and Alleyway Shippings.
I'm not sure about counting them as separate people, except for in the case of Atoner (as a selfcest)? It would be akin to Curtis and Yancy, but I also haven't met her yet, so I don't know what the role is between the two identities. Looking at her pedia article, they might be two separate things? Anyone have an opinion?

...So much for spoilers. XD; I'll take the Emma ones and BeautifulWorld, though.

Answering under spoilers just in case.

ElevatorShipping and LoyaltyShipping are already taken. :( Though I do like the idea behind Wikstrom/Glacia ship name. Try a synonym for loyalty? I'm finding it hard to name ships now since there are so many characters. lol
Chivalrousshipping is a free alternate to Loyalty. For Elevator, there's Liftshipping and Ascenseurshipping free.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm a massive shipper of Emma and Looker (from Pokémon X and Y). I was wondering if there is any name coming with that couple. :D

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I'm a massive shipper of Emma and Looker (from Pokémon X and Y). I was wondering if there is any name coming with that couple. :D
As it turns out: LookerBureaushipping
(with many apologies to Lost; this one came first)

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
XrayShipping - Aaron (elite) & Koga

others seem to be free.
Do we have any databases aside from the Incomplete List on Bulbagarden, or is whatever it says on there the law?
Also, is there a name for Ash's Pikachu and Ash's Snivy, and are VariableShipping and GenericShipping taken?

Last edited: