• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
come to think of it, this page has been ignored already for a month however the one submitted on never ending romance tumblr were given notice, i wonder what's with this

but if this keeps on our request would probably be skipped because of it - is there anyway we can convince the person in charge.

and because of this there were still people submitting names that are paired

like the serena & iris - someone submitted BowsandDragons but what about the name I submitted?

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I wouldn't know...? I didn't actually know there was a tumblr for Neverending Romance. lol
I guess you'd just have to PM the list owner then because I really don't know.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
^ I wouldn't know...? I didn't actually know there was a tumblr for Neverending Romance. lol
I guess you'd just have to PM the list owner then because I really don't know.

wow so most people were here but didn't notice there was a tumblr for never ending romance, looks like i was the first one?
unless the person in charge in tumblr is different from here, then there's no way i can convince him/her.

add the link for reference:

http://pkmnshippinglist.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Huh... Well, I guess the new listkeeper finds it easier answering submits through tumblr (not sure about Toran's approach when she used to head the list). For now, I believe you can still submit there without having to make an account, though yes, it would be nice if things were updated so people know which places are still active for submissions and whatnot. I'd say shoot a message on tumblr then; if you're allowed to do so without making an account.

Gampi

ガンピ
I have some names for Hoopa shippings I'd like to submit.

ImpracticalShipping - Hoopa & Serena
IrrelevanceShipping - Hoopa & Calem
ImpatienceShipping - Hoopa & Lysandre
IdiotShipping - Hoopa & Trevor

I don't know about the naming theme, I just thought these names would be funny.

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
latest report on the person in charge.

it seems to be the person in charge of the tumblr sounds a bit different, i can really tell on how he/ she answers my request

this is what i get from submitting a request.
MegaEvolution is free. I’ll look into what happened with DragonVision.
(name submitted earlier but being ignored letting another submit to be accepted, then tries to look again)

and i didn't even get a reply on telling him/her to check the serebiiforums shipping names that are being submitted.

and with that it sounds to me - the person in charge might be different so unfortunately most request submitted here might be mostly ignored unless he/she tries to comment something that he/she is really in charge.

Gampi

ガンピ
latest report on the person in charge...

The person in charge of the shipping list and the pkmnshippinglist Tumblr are the same. It would be nice if they payed attention to the names being submitted on Serebii, probably coming on every few days to check, that would help prevent a situation like yours. Or another that has happened where someone's trying to name Gardevoir & Xerneas even though I already put a name forward almost a week ago.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Thinking here...

There's a name for: EurekaXDedenne
EurekaXRim (XY 16)
EurekaXPichu
Rim (XY 16)XDedenne

i'm pretty sure there isn't a name for these, i check the tumblr nobody has even submitted a name - i'm pretty sure they weren't given names yet since they were still waiting for the dub name for rimu and rena.

though i have submitted a name for bonnie & rena and clemont & rimu

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
i'm pretty sure there isn't a name for these, i check the tumblr nobody has even submitted a name - i'm pretty sure they weren't given names yet since they were still waiting for the dub name for rimu and rena.

though i have submitted a name for bonnie & rena and clemont & rimu

Well,i'll submit EurekaXPichu,EurekaXDedenne and RimXDedenne

ÉchangeÉlectriqueShipping - EurekaXPichu
NuzzleShipping - EurekaXDedenne
AnotherNuzzleShipping - RimXDedenne

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Well,i'll submit EurekaXPichu,EurekaXDedenne and RimXDedenne

ÉchangeÉlectriqueShipping - EurekaXPichu
NuzzleShipping - EurekaXDedenne
AnotherNuzzleShipping - RimXDedenne

NuzzleShipping is already Pachirisu and Torchic.

So apparently the guestbook in the Incomplete Nightmare list is gone...don't know what happened there, but I did posted a lot of Pokémon x Pokémon shipping names, but apparently they weren't accepted due to the guestbook being down.

So here's all of my suggestions at the top of my head:

PantsonFireShipping - Delphox x Scrafty
CatDogShipping - Lucario x Meowstic
PizzaAndChocolateShipping - Blaziken x Linoone (named after my two Pokes in my Wedlocke)
CheriBerryShipping - Jolteon x Ursaring
DuskAndDarkShipping - Dustox x Mightyena
TeamStarFoxShipping -Vulpix x Bunnelby x Swellow x Politoed
PredatorAndPreyShipping - Zorua x Shinx
RejectThenLoveShipping - Linoone x Manectric (based on the personalities of my Linoone and Manectric)
ChillingLoveShipping - Kyurem x Sawsbuck

BubChan

Wonderwall
So apparently the guestbook in the Incomplete Nightmare list is gone...don't know what happened there, but I did posted a lot of Pokémon x Pokémon shipping names, but apparently they weren't accepted due to the guestbook being down.

So here's all of my suggestions at the top of my head:

PantsonFireShipping - Delphox x Scrafty
CatDogShipping - Lucario x Meowstic
PizzaAndChocolateShipping - Blaziken x Linoone (named after my two Pokes in my Wedlocke)
CheriBerryShipping - Jolteon x Ursaring
DuskAndDarkShipping - Dustox x Mightyena
TeamStarFoxShipping -Vulpix x Bunnelby x Swellow x Politoed
PredatorAndPreyShipping - Zorua x Shinx
RejectThenLoveShipping - Linoone x Manectric (based on the personalities of my Linoone and Manectric)
ChillingLoveShipping - Kyurem x Sawsbuck

I checked and i think that is all free ^^

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
BromanceShipping for Volkner/Flint/Morty/Eusine. lol Fanart is just wrecking my mind over on Pixiv! XD

UDI

Orange Hero
what's is the name for the shipping of Dawn x Ash x Serena??