• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I really am thrilled by the Rivalcrushshipping

anyone got anymore cuteshippings??

Not sure what would suit your definition of 'cute shippings', but you can try your luck skimming the list for names: http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

And personally, I kind of like RivalCrushShipping too. :)

CalciferShipping - Flint (elite) & Valerie -- Named after the little fire demon thing from Howl's Moving Castle because why not? :D

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Not sure what would suit your definition of 'cute shippings', but you can try your luck skimming the list for names: http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

And personally, I kind of like RivalCrushShipping too. :)

CalciferShipping - Flint (elite) & Valerie -- Named after the little fire demon thing from Howl's Moving Castle because why not? :D

name is good , i don't have any objections

on the side note, i wonder what happened to bulbagarden, the site itself says its moving servers so how am i suppose to know which submission vyck used

- and i feel that when i submit my next pairs i'm pretty sure the name will conflict if the server isn't fix, EXPECT A LOT OF FRACAS AND CHAOS IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
PeerageShipping - Sir Aaron & Diantha -- Peerage refers to noble ranks. Diantha holds the Grand Duchess title in the XY games and Sir Aaron is...obviously a 'sir'. Pun. Pun! Pun of the memest kind!
KnightlyShipping - Riley & Diantha -- No real explanation except for the part where Riley is an expy of Sir Aaron; who is a knight. Then again, I don't know who came first: Riley or Sir Aaron.

Heh, I didn't think anybody else would use Peerageshipping! I'll have to take that out of my "word bank".

Badass names as usual, by the way.

Thanks! :D I was looking for a word pertaining to the royal hierarchy and peerage came up. xD

Anyways, here's another name: PerplexShipping - N (BW) & Valerie. Well, both characters are considered quirky and puzzling in a way. N can hear the voices of Pokemon and Valerie...wants to be a Pokemon. And her eyes are unnatural too in a beautiful way. 'Perplex' sounded nice since it seemed like a word N would use when he talks about formulas and the like. :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Thanks! :D I was looking for a word pertaining to the royal hierarchy and peerage came up. xD

Anyways, here's another name: PerplexShipping - N (BW) & Valerie. Well, both characters are considered quirky and puzzling in a way. N can hear the voices of Pokemon and Valerie...wants to be a Pokemon. And her eyes are unnatural too in a beautiful way. 'Perplex' sounded nice since it seemed like a word N would use when he talks about formulas and the like. :p

looks free, explanation are always welcome but actually there isn't a need to do so

- on the other hand, the submission during these days seem to got fewer, minus mine ( coz i usually would submit a lot just for a month) so that's a bonus for early update

BubChan

Wonderwall
I think that we have a problem! the shipping Drew & Serena (XY) is named "FrenchRoseShipping", but a Youtube user is telling everyone that the shipping is called "RomanticShipping", and she's claiming that she created the name and stuff like that, the name "RomanticShipping" is getting popular really quickly, and "RomanticShipping" is already Drew, May & Serena (XY), what we're going to do?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I think that we have a problem! the shipping Drew & Serena (XY) is named "FrenchRoseShipping", but a Youtube user is telling everyone that the shipping is called "RomanticShipping", and she's claiming that she created the name and stuff like that, the name "RomanticShipping" is getting popular really quickly, and "RomanticShipping" is already Drew, May & Serena (XY), what we're going to do?

at times like these, we should probably try to stick with FrenchRoseShipping - no don't pay attention to those youtubers

isn't this also what happened to some of the old pairings, romanticshipping is good for threesome and i like the name better than it is

BubChan

Wonderwall
at times like these, we should probably try to stick with FrenchRoseShipping - no don't pay attention to those youtubers

isn't this also what happened to some of the old pairings, romanticshipping is good for threesome and i like the name better than it is

I never payed attention to what Youtubers actually, I always search before believe in something, but this You Tuber is a really popular one in the Pokémon fandom, I don't know if you know her, she's Sveta Haruka, I think she has 2.000 subs, and most of them believes that Drew & Serena is called "RomanticShipping", I already told that to her about the FrenchRoseShipping name and stuff, but she just ignored that, I'll try to PM that so, I'm always looking for that shipping mistakes in YT

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Ugh, thanks for letting me know about this. I'll think about it. It's one thing when they're just using a name that is completely unused - then I can take it off the table so there isn't a chance that a later upstart will get smothered by the old incorrect name. When it's a preexisting name that's being smothered, that's a different story.

Anyway, this is the line for this update. Everything above this will be in the next update.

TheOriginalJade

Would Like To Battle
Hey, I found this rather strange. On the 'Neverending Romance' list of ship names, it says that Black and Chris from the manga Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys, have a ship name (MangaRedemptionShipping), but Gold/Black and Gold/Chris don't. I know that The Golden Boys is very obscure, but I find it strange Silver and Kris' counterparts would have a ship name but Gold & Silver's and Gold & Kris's wouldn't (to me, Huntershipping and NewBarkShipping seem a bit more common among the fandom then RedemptionShipping). Does anyone have any information on if there are ship names for those two pairings that I'm just missing, or if they're just unnamed?

TheOriginalJade

Would Like To Battle
It's the latter; those two pairings are nameless. If you have any suggestions you're more than welcome to make them, if you wish!

Oh! I'd be happy to (I'm one of those weirdos who likes every counterpart to have a ship name).
Let's see, if only read a bit of the manga, but:
How about GoldenBoysShipping for Gold and Black and MysteryForestShipping for Gold and Chris?

They both sound alright to me, and they're both free names to boot so I'd say you're good to go!

Thank you! Now I can brag that I named two ships! Ship naming is a lot less anti-climatic then I thought. I was half expected a committee of hooded shipping sages, who bring you into the shipping shrine and put you through a test to see if you're worthy of the honor :D

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Hard to say. There are the following four ships that could apply;

DistinctIdealsshipping - Male Team Plasma grunt x Rosa
DistinctParagonsshipping - Rosa x Female Team Plasma grunt
MyriadIdealsshipping - Male New Plasma grunt x Rosa
MyriadParagonsshipping - Rosa x Female New Plasma grunt

Yet I see there are exceptions for grunts who stand out from the rest of them, such as in Mindlessshipping and Theocracyshipping, so it may be worth sending a PM to esm8m here or on Tumblr, to see if the ship will be allowed to have a name of its own.

I messaged esm8m, and they said I was free to give it a separate name. I recommended the name LostIdealShipping for (male) ex-Team Plasma Grunt x Rosa.

Also, is there a name for Luke x Bianca (BW) x Stephan? It didn't seem to be named.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
MegamanXShipping - X (Special) & Zero

Also, collected to here.

Cannot take:
GoldenBoysShipping for Gold and Black (GoldenBoyShipping already exists)

erebus

I would like to know a few f/f ship names, if anyone knows:

Serena/Shauna
Serena/Miette
Miette/Aria

Especially Serena/Miette, as Miette had some pretty 'shipy' moments with Serena during her last appearance.