• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I vote for Alohashipping for AshXMallow.

As for AshXLillie, let me see-

1. Gloveshipping
2.Ashlie Shipping or just Ashlie.

I'm actually amazed neither are taken yet.

For the go team leaders I would suggest PrimaryShipping, BirdShipping, LeaderShipping, TeamShipping, LegendShipping or ValourInstinctMysticShipping. I would also suggest GoShipping for the protagonist but I think that is already used. Is SkullShipping used yet?

PrimaryShipping (Lance, Wallace & Cynthia), BirdShipping (Falkner & Lawrence III / Falkner & Winona), LeaderShipping (Archie, Cyrus, Giovanni & Maxie), TeamShipping (Bulbasaur & Squirtle), LegendShipping (Wallace & Cynthia), and GoShipping (May & Maylene) are all taken. ValourInstinctMysticShipping is free, and hilariously SkullShipping isn't taken yet. I vote to reserve SkullShipping for a Team Skull pairing.

Olive Oil

Bulbagarden Native
For Ash and Lillie...

I’ve heard UltraShipping floating around. I think Ultra sounds kind of dull, but who knows.

FlowerShipping already refers to Mikey x Misty. It's not a bad name but already taken.

FlowerShipping is cool, but since it's already taken and since this is in Alola (Hawaii) we could make it a little more unique and go with LeiShipping. Leis are those flower necklaces that people are given on special occasions in Hawaiian culture. Lillie’s name sounds like lily, a flower and she seems like a resident of the island. Ash is a newcomer, whom would traditionally be given a lei necklace. Even better, in traditional Hawaiian music and poetry, couples are often referred to as lei.

It just sounded like it could work.

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
For Ash and Lillie...

I’ve heard UltraShipping floating around. I think Ultra sounds kind of dull, but who knows.

FlowerShipping is cool, but since it's already taken and since this is in Alola (Hawaii) we could make it a little more unique and go with LeiShipping. Leis are those flower necklaces that people are given on special occasions in Hawaiian culture. Lillie’s name sounds like lily, a flower and she seems like a resident of the island. Ash is a newcomer, whom would traditionally be given a lei necklace. Even better, in traditional Hawaiian music and poetry, couples are often referred to as lei.

It just sounded like it could work.

I'm a fan of either one, actually. Ultra was probably derived from the idea that Lillie is an Ultra Beast, by the way. They both sound like good names.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
ValourInstinctMysticShipping is free
MysticInstinctValorShipping seems sort of... blah to me? Personally, I'm quite partial to the far less straightforward ShockingFrostBurnShipping.

and hilariously SkullShipping isn't taken yet. I vote to reserve SkullShipping for a Team Skull pairing.
Seconded. How about Guzma x Plumeria, then? (She is the team admin, after all.)

*Has an idea.* Guys, guys--! You know what we should do? Give the Team Skull ships bone-related names! We can call Guzma x Gridion PlasterCastShipping, and Gridion x Plumeria UlnaRadiusShipping.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
MysticInstinctValorShipping seems sort of... blah to me? Personally, I'm quite partial to the far less straightforward ShockingFrostBurnShipping.

Please do note that saying a name isn't taken and saying it's good are two totally different things. I think we should wait a bit longer and get any and all suggestions for it.

Seconded. How about Guzma x Plumeria, then? (She is the team admin, after all.)

*Has an idea.* Guys, guys--! You know what we should do? Give the Team Skull ships bone-related names! We can call Guzma x Gridion PlasterCastShipping, and Gridion x Plumeria UlnaRadiusShipping.

That's an interesting idea. I think it's going to have to be played well, but it's certainly an option.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Some people have been submitting suggestions for various ship names through Neverending Romance | Incomplete Nightmare's Guestbook. Is it worth my giving it a shot?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Some people have been submitting suggestions for various ship names through Neverending Romance | Incomplete Nightmare's Guestbook. Is it worth my giving it a shot?

Yeah, you might as well. That list hasn't been updated in like seven months though.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
DarkParadiseShipping [Kukui x Guzma] confirmed! \(^o^)/ Yessir, it's practically official.

Okay, I'm going to leave a comment in Neverending Romance | Incomplete Nightmare's guestbook and submit some suggestions to their Tumblr. Anyone care to join me? (o >n0)b

[Update] I saw a Spark x Blanche referred to as Mystinct[Shipping] a little while ago. Could this be the start of something, I wonder...?

I'm going to suggest the Team Skull names I put forward previously, as well as the following:

- FrostBurnShipping => Candela x Blanche
- ColdShockShipping => Spark x Blanche
- ScorchingThunderShipping => Spark x Candela

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Ash x Lillie

SunlightShipping, BighatShipping, SolarShipping, WhitegirlShipping, more ideas?

SunlightShipping (Lucas & Solana) and SolarShipping (Bulbasaur & Gloom) are already taken. WhiteGirlShipping is a bit of an odd name, I'm not entirely sure if the community would embrace it.

I'd like to suggest UltraShipping and if it isn't already taken, AlolaShipping.

<RegionName>Shipping is usually reserved for Male PC x Female PC or a variant. While I don't think it's official, it's usually presumed that AlolaShipping should continue the trend, like JohtoShipping, HoennShipping, UnovaShipping and KalosShipping before it.

Ash x Lana

BlueBeltshipping they both wear blue and like belts

Crazy logic, but I actually like the name. At any rate, it is free.

Olive Oil

Bulbagarden Native
I vote for AlohaShipping for AshXMallow.

I originally wanted AlohaShipping for Ash and Lillie, but I've come to agree that it fits AshxMallow much better. Both of them have the appearance of Alolan natives, and, since Aloha is the Hawaiian word for love, it would work pretty well.

Ash x Lana

BlueBeltShipping they both wear blue and like belts

I also kind of second this name, though the belt part sounds a little odd. Both of their outfits are composed largely of the color blue, and any name based off of that connection could have some serious merit. Maybe BlueCoconutShipping. That sounds pretty Hawaiian.

Lastly, regarding AshXLillie, I still stand by LeiShipping for the reasons outlined a handful of posts above.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I originally wanted AlohaShipping for Ash and Lillie, but I've come to agree that it fits AshxMallow much better. Both of them have the appearance of Alolan natives, and, since Aloha is the Hawaiian word for love, it would work pretty well.

Honestly, if we all agree on the name, I'm going to make the submission.

Lastly, regarding AshXLillie, I still stand by LeiShipping for the reasons outlined a handful of posts above.

We need to have a vote on this at some point.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
We need to have a vote on this at some point.
Agreed: it would seem that potential ship names we as a community endorse have greater odds of being added to the list. =D

Epicocity

Is there a ship name for SawyerXMiette? I looked, but I couldn't find one anywhere.

If not, I'd like to suggest SlurpuffShipping, on account of both owning Slurpuffs. But tell me what I'd need to do exactly to formalize it if that's the case.