• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
It isn't flower related, it comes from "Aurelia aurita", the Latin name for the moon jellyfish given how Lillie resembles UB-01 (which is essentially a floating jellyfish).

Ahhh, thank you! BTW did you read my entire PM because I explained the part about the jellyfish I think? Or did I forget that?

Motor Bug2005

Ahhh, thank you! BTW did you read my entire PM because I explained the part about the jellyfish I think? Or did I forget that?

Yeah, I did read it and because of it, I am now of the opinion that anime Serena could indeed have been an inspiration behind Lillie's game character. The similarities they share are simply too numerous for it to be a mere coincidence IMO so yeah, good job with the theory. :D

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Yeah, I did read it and because of it, I am now of the opinion that anime Serena could indeed have been an inspiration behind Lillie's game character. The similarities they share are simply too numerous for it to be a mere coincidence IMO so yeah, good job with the theory. :D

Thank you, but about the jellyfish part, you now know why Lillie resembles to the UB-01? or did I forget about that part? Because it ahs to do with a part of the plot. (Sorry maybe getting off topic)

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Please keep the SM spoilers non-existent. This is really just a thread for "Does this have a name? No? It is officially PinkFuzzyBearShipping."

Motor Bug2005, were you the guy who suggested AureliaShipping?

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Ok, gentlemen. Now that it is officially the first of the month and only 18 days until the launch of Sun and Moon, we are opening up voting for Ash x Mallow, Ash x Lillie and Ash x Lana! Voting will close on November 18, to coincide with the launch of the games and anime. You may only vote for one option per pairing, and repeat voting is not allowed. In the case of a tie or near-tie, a second vote will be held with only the names in the tie. May the best names win!

Ash x Mallow http://www.strawpoll.me/11549362

Ash x Lillie http://www.strawpoll.me/11549363

Ash x Lana http://www.strawpoll.me/11549364

Here it is. It's quite funny how Lillie got 10 more options though

Motor Bug2005

Please keep the SM spoilers non-existent. This is really just a thread for "Does this have a name? No? It is officially PinkFuzzyBearShipping."

Motor Bug2005, were you the guy who suggested AureliaShipping?

No, I think it was UltraShipping that I suggested. As for who suggested AureliaShipping, I have no idea.

Red Pheonix

So, when the runner off vote coming? Ashlie and Aurelia has a freaking 4 vote difference.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
So, when the runner off vote coming? Ashlie and Aurelia has a freaking 4 vote difference.

Nope, not anymore, it's a close one. But seeing the first two episodes Mallow has more interaction already. But I think Lillie will have more at 60 episodes, can't spoil why xD.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
So, for the Ash x Lillie Strawpoll, when do we submit the name? Was it tomorrow? Also, I did see a mention a few posts up about potential fraid with one if the options... what does Strawpoll fraud even look like? Because occasionaly I'm seeing these huge jumps (20-40 new votes in a matter of one to two hours) with the AshlieShipping option. Is that fraud?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
The polls are officially closed as of right now, November 18, 2016 12:01 AM EST. As it stands, Ash x Mallow is officially named AlohaShipping over SmashmallowShipping by a vote of 144 to 51. Ash x Lana is officially named BlueAngelShipping over BlueBeltShipping by a vote of 110 to 29. No name for Ash x Lillie managed to clinch majority, so a runoff vote will be held. The poll closes at AshlieShipping -- 402, AureliaShipping -- 371, UltraShipping -- 59, LiliaShipping -- 24, LeiShipping -- 15, BelleoftheNightShipping -- 8, SilverswordShipping -- 5, BigHatShipping --4, GloveShipping -- 3.

The poll for the Ash x Lillie runoff vote between AshlieShipping and AureliaShipping will run from November 18, 2016 12:01 AM EST to November 29, 2016 12:01 AM EST, to allow everyone ample time to vote during the American Thanksgiving holiday. Please submit your votes at the link below.

Ash x Lillie runoff poll

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
The polls are officially closed as of right now, November 18, 2016 12:01 AM EST. As it stands, Ash x Mallow is officially named AlohaShipping over SmashmallowShipping by a vote of 144 to 51. Ash x Lana is officially named BlueAngelShipping over BlueBeltShipping by a vote of 110 to 29. No name for Ash x Lillie managed to clinch majority, so a runoff vote will be held. The poll closes at AshlieShipping -- 402, AureliaShipping -- 371, UltraShipping -- 59, LiliaShipping -- 24, LeiShipping -- 15, BelleoftheNightShipping -- 8, SilverswordShipping -- 5, BigHatShipping --4, GloveShipping -- 3.

The poll for the Ash x Lillie runoff vote between AshlieShipping and AureliaShipping will run from November 18, 2016 12:01 AM EST to November 29, 2016 12:01 AM EST, to allow everyone ample time to vote during the American Thanksgiving holiday. Please submit your votes at the link below.

Ash x Lillie runoff poll

Ah, thank you for clarification! :3

Red Pheonix

So, for the Ash x Lillie Strawpoll, when do we submit the name? Was it tomorrow? Also, I did see a mention a few posts up about potential fraid with one if the options... what does Strawpoll fraud even look like? Because occasionaly I'm seeing these huge jumps (20-40 new votes in a matter of one to two hours) with the AshlieShipping option. Is that fraud?

Nobody has any clue about the fraud thing. Just when I wrote there was a 4 vote difference, Ashlie got 30 more votes in two hours. I'm not sure whether the fraud is caused by bots or by organized votes.

Is there going to be an official thread for the three main SM ships? I don't see them.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
It's funny because Mallow got the first ship hints befotr Lillie xD. But anyway yes there's probably fraud because when I saw it yesterday it was 284-284 so it can't be that 200 people votef after me that quickly