• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

There has been no update in 10 months, so nothing is official yet.

Hmm, could SpinachOfTruthShipping work, just as a reference to the meanings of their English names? I can't submit it, but anyone else can if they want.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Hmm, could SpinachOfTruthShipping work, just as a reference to the meanings of their English names? I can't submit it, but anyone else can if they want.

I can't imagine a way that you're first to file, but this name is hilarious so I'll throw it in anyways

imamod

Banned
What's the ship name for Nanu and Guzzlord? not in a vore way but I think their dynamic could be really interesting

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Is there a name for Paul x Lillie? If there’s not, I would like to suggest IcyStoneShipping for it.

There is a name entered as CruelAuraShipping - Paul & Lily (Pokemon 7). I have to imagine that they mean Lillie, but I'll go yell at them about it. The list hasn't been updated in over 10 months, so no one really knows what's named and what isn't anymore.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm back, haha.

We need ships for the new USUM characters: that is, Zossie, Soliera, Phyco, and Dulce.

UltraGirlShipping - Soliera & Zossie
UltraManShipping - Dulce & Phyco
UltraSunReconShipping - Dulce & Zossie
UltraMoonReconShipping - Phyco & Soliera
UltraReconSquadShipping - Dulce, Phyco, Soliera & Zossie

That's a whole lot of "Ultra"... anyone have any other, better suggestions?

(Also, I think Zossie, Soliera, and Dulce are very ship-able. I can picture Lillie & Zossie and Lusamine & Soliera working.)

Meh, I wanna throw one into the ring if nobody minds.

PlaitsAndHatsShipping - Moon (USUM), Lillie and Zossie

I can see them be a neat little trio together, especially since all three of them wear their hair in braids (with Moon and Zossie definitely having plaits and Lillie maybe having them), and all three also wear hats, and all three are also girls around a similar age. They just look really nice together, and I think their personalities (or at least what we've seen of Zossie and what we can gather from Moon's facial expressions) would mesh very well together!

Note: this is platonically not romantically. I'm not one for three-way relationships.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I just read a post pertaining to the possible origins of the URS members' names: they're apparently all named after algae and seaweed! I might need to amend my earlier post in lieu of this...

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I'm back, haha.

We need ships for the new USUM characters: that is, Zossie, Soliera, Phyco, and Dulce.

UltraGirlShipping - Soliera & Zossie
UltraManShipping - Dulce & Phyco
UltraSunReconShipping - Dulce & Zossie
UltraMoonReconShipping - Phyco & Soliera
UltraReconSquadShipping - Dulce, Phyco, Soliera & Zossie

(Also, I think Zossie, Soliera, and Dulce are very ship-able. I can picture Lillie & Zossie and Lusamine & Soliera working.)

Meh, I wanna throw one into the ring if nobody minds.

PlaitsAndHatsShipping - Moon (USUM), Lillie and Zossie

I can see them be a neat little trio together, especially since all three of them wear their hair in braids (with Moon and Zossie definitely having plaits and Lillie maybe having them), and all three also wear hats, and all three are also girls around a similar age. They just look really nice together, and I think their personalities (or at least what we've seen of Zossie and what we can gather from Moon's facial expressions) would mesh very well together!

Note: this is platonically not romantically. I'm not one for three-way relationships.

Guess what? They're yours. They're all yours.

Seriously, the list hasn't been updated since 2016. I'm not sure what you want me to say.

You can submit whatever you want to at this point, but you can wait too. Your call.

You sound like you're brand new around here lol. Platonic or romantic isn't your call. The community will go to town with it regardless.

Kiryn

I've already submitted these ships for myself a while ago, and I couldn't see any other name suggestions for them on the tumblr page, tho there could be submissions done before me that just haven't been posted yet. Anyway, I did this all around 8/28/17, and I thought that you guys might want to see, just in case. Again, these are already submitted.

1. OhanaShipping: Mom (Alola)/Wicke
2. BoneClubShipping: Kahili/Plumeria
3. PrincessAndThePauperShipping: Lillie/Plumeria
4. ChillAndClassyShipping: Dexio/Ilima
5. FairyBonesShipping: Mina/Plumeria
6. AgentResearchShipping: Anabel/Burnet
7. UltraEnergyShipping: Sun/Anabel
8. VolcanicWaterShipping: Kiawe/Misty
9. FlameDancerShipping: Kiawe/Serena
10. PoiShipping: Cilan/Kiawe
11. DragonBerryShipping: Iris/Mallow
12. ToastedMarshmallowShipping: Clemont/Mallow
13. SeaDragonShipping: Iris/Lana
14. DragonShyShipping: Iris/Lillie
15. SpicyRamenShipping: Mallow/May
16. SpringLilyShipping: Lillie/May
17. LemonWaterShipping: Clemont/Lana
18. BlueLilyShipping: Lana/Lillie
19. VolcanicEnergyShipping: Clemont/Kiawe
20. SherbetLemonShipping: Clemont/Lillie
21. GlowShipping: Sophocles/Lillie
22. BubbleChicShipping: Lana/Serena
23. OceanSpiceShipping: Mallow/Misty
24. PoffinSpiceShipping: Dawn/Mallow
25. LavaRockShipping: Brock/Kiawe
26. UnwrittenShipping: Lillie/Serena

That's a lot, I know...I just got on a roll for a while. XD Anyway, as I said, I submitted these quite a while ago, and I did all the research I could to make sure that they hadn't been named. And again, I don't know if I was the first to submit names for these ships or not (and I did so through the tumblr), but in any case, I thought I'd leave a record here. :)

AmethystLeslie

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Been thinking about the seaweed/algae name origins of the URS members, and I've come up with the following:

RedAlgaeShipping - Dulce & Soliera
SeaGrassStudyShipping - Phyco & Zossie
EntangledMarineLilyShipping - Lillie & Zossie
LuminescentAlgaeShipping - Lusamine & Soliera
AlgaeNutStudyShipping - Kukui & Phyco
RedWaterSwordShipping - Dulce & Gladion

If anyone has better ideas, have at it. To be honest I think mine sound kind of silly.

(By the way, is it "Dulce" or "Dulse"? People use both spellings and I'm not sure which is the correct one.)

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Been thinking about the seaweed/algae name origins of the URS members, and I've come up with the following:

RedAlgaeShipping - Dulce & Soliera
SeaGrassStudyShipping - Phyco & Zossie
EntangledMarineLilyShipping - Lillie & Zossie
LuminescentAlgaeShipping - Lusamine & Soliera
AlgaeNutStudyShipping - Kukui & Phyco
RedWaterSwordShipping - Dulce & Gladion

If anyone has better ideas, have at it. To be honest I think mine sound kind of silly.

(By the way, is it "Dulce" or "Dulse"? People use both spellings and I'm not sure which is the correct one.)

Bulbapedia is going with "Dulse" at the moment, though I'm not certain if it's correct or not.

Kiryn

I couldn't find a name for it either, so I submitted BlueLilyShipping for Lana/Lillie at the end of August 2017, as I said in my above post. This one is #18 on that list, btw. :)

Like I said in that post, I don't know if my submission got through either, I'm just letting a record be known for my submissions. *shrugs*

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I couldn't find a name for it either, so I submitted BlueLilyShipping for Lana/Lillie at the end of August 2017, as I said in my above post. This one is #18 on that list, btw. :)

Like I said in that post, I don't know if my submission got through either, I'm just letting a record be known for my submissions. *shrugs*

Wb Aqua instead of blue? Its very water theme

Kiryn

I already submitted it quite a while ago, it's a bit too late to change it. And I felt that BlueLily went better with established naming conventions for Lana, like BlueAngel.