• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I already submitted it quite a while ago, it's a bit too late to change it. And I felt that BlueLily went better with established naming conventions for Lana, like BlueAngel.

Technically, if you really wanted to change it, there's a rule buried on the list that no one ever bothered to change. I'll quote.

If you have made a submission, and it's put on the List, and you feel you suddenly HATE the name you gave a particular pairing, you have until the next full update to decide if you hate this name or not.

So while you're under no obligation to change any name that you submitted, you are indeed allowed to send in a request to change within one update after it was posted. The most recent update was 12-31-2016, which is before you made the submission. Technically, you would have until the update after the next update to make the change considering it isn't even posted yet. Whether or not you would actually want to exercise the option or if you were even first-to-file in the first place is another question entirely.

Bulbapedia is going with "Dulse" at the moment, though I'm not certain if it's correct or not.

Whatever the official spelling in the video on the Pokemon English Channel is should be the actual spelling. I'm confident it's Dulce, but I'm not fully sure.

Back to ship names, I think that maybe Anabel x Recon Squad could work, but I haven't really got any names for it yet. Any suggestions?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
What's the ship name for Sun and Moon from Special?

PyukumukuShipping

Whatever the official spelling in the video on the Pokemon English Channel is should be the actual spelling. I'm confident it's Dulce, but I'm not fully sure.

Back to ship names, I think that maybe Anabel x Recon Squad could work, but I haven't really got any names for it yet. Any suggestions?

Bulbapedia isn't budging on "Dulse". I'm sure we'll actually know by the time uSM is out.

There aren't really pairings for characters and organizations, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be. Even so, Anabel x Recon Squad would be treated as a separate entity from Anabal x <Any Member or Possible Combination of Members of the Recon Squad>, including Anabel x <Member 1> x <Member 2> x <Member 3> and so on.

AmethystLeslie

I can’t find any. So how about AlolanFlower?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I think it's about time to bring this back.

Ok. I'm going to be really, really honest with y'all, because there's only one good way to do this.

See this link? This is the official shipping name list.

Now, I have no control over this list. I'm not associated with it in any way, shape, or form. That's my general disclaimer.

If you would be so kind as to direct your attention to the upper left corner of the webpage, you should notice a line that says "updated: Feb 18.16". At some point between now and never, that date will be changed. That means the list has been updated with all formally recognized names. I don't have any control over when the list is updated, nor do I have any special advance notice. If there is any confusion over that, please read the disclaimer again. Now, if your pairing is included in the update, you have an answer. If your pairing is not included in the update, that means that either no suggestion was made, or the suggestion was not recognized. At that time, it would be best to start making submissions, or inquiring about any unofficial names in usage.

The list has not been updated since December 31, 2016. There is exactly no chance at all that any USUM pairings are on it. I highly doubt that they will be on the next update, either. If you're looking for names, wait. If you're suggesting names, you can do so, but don't expect them to be added anytime soon.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I've been gone for more then 2 years, I'm willing to come back soon to name some fora (crack)shippings
But the Neverending romance list is being updated?
Hasn't been updated in a while... at least I don't think? Manqoba would probably know for sure.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I've been gone for more then 2 years, I'm willing to come back soon to name some fora (crack)shippings
But the Neverending romance list is being updated?

Hasn't been updated in a while... at least I don't think? Manqoba would probably know for sure.

Neverending Romance -- The Incomplete Nightmare is a project of Bulbagarden. I don't actually have anything to do with it, though I would love to assist them if given the opportunity. The de facto custodian of the list is esm8m on BMGf. She hasn't been online since April 23, 2017 on that site, and the last official intake was a little less than a year ago, for December 2016. There are no uncirculated official copies available at this time on Dropbox, and the Dec 31 16 copy on the site is the most recent. The Tumblr has not accepted any new submissions in six months. I wouldn't call it dead, but I would dare to say that the project is overwhelmed at the moment. So, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you're looking for names, especially names for USUM or M20 (or M21. Jesus Christ), the best thing you can do is wait. If you're submitting names, I would advise that you make posts here first for review, then submit on the Tumblr if there isn't some kind of obvious problem and if the pairing isn't expected to be major enough to warrant a poll, like Ash x Serena or the Alola Three. The system has always been largely first-to-file, so for that reason, it would be in your best interest to not delay. That said, there's roughly a year worth of backlog at this point, so I wouldn't be expecting anything instantaneous. Honestly, if you submit a name today, I would be impressed if it's on the list by the end of the quarter.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Hello everyone! Could someone please tell me the name for KiaweXLillie's ship? It's so cute but I can't find its name!

Unfortunately, that name isn't on the latest revision of the official list. Your guess is as good as ours. You're welcome to suggest a name if you wish, though I somehow doubt you'd be the first.

Oh well that's really sad.

Would VolcanicPrincessShipping sound good for Lillie and Kiawe?

Volcanic because of Kiawe's obsession with Wela volcano and because Lillie acts like an oujo-sama(princess/royalty)