1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"What's This Ship Called?"

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Toran Frostbite, Aug 27, 2008.

1. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

What is Lana x Lillie?

2. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

I can't imagine it actually being unnamed, but I also can't find a name for it. Odd.

3. PrismaticPrincessAnna

Hah that's weird o.o

How about AlolanSnow?

4. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

If it's actually free, it's a good name, but don't get your hopes up.

5. Kiryn

Kiryn Well-Known Member

I couldn't find a name for it either, so I submitted BlueLilyShipping for Lana/Lillie at the end of August 2017, as I said in my above post. This one is #18 on that list, btw. :)

Like I said in that post, I don't know if my submission got through either, I'm just letting a record be known for my submissions. *shrugs*

6. PrismaticPrincessAnna

Wb Aqua instead of blue? Its very water theme

7. Kiryn

Kiryn Well-Known Member

I already submitted it quite a while ago, it's a bit too late to change it. And I felt that BlueLily went better with established naming conventions for Lana, like BlueAngel.

8. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Technically, if you really wanted to change it, there's a rule buried on the list that no one ever bothered to change. I'll quote.

So while you're under no obligation to change any name that you submitted, you are indeed allowed to send in a request to change within one update after it was posted. The most recent update was 12-31-2016, which is before you made the submission. Technically, you would have until the update after the next update to make the change considering it isn't even posted yet. Whether or not you would actually want to exercise the option or if you were even first-to-file in the first place is another question entirely.

9. SAM_RX

SAM_RX New Member

What's the ship name for Sun and Moon from Special?

10. Whatever the official spelling in the video on the Pokemon English Channel is should be the actual spelling. I'm confident it's Dulce, but I'm not fully sure.

Back to ship names, I think that maybe Anabel x Recon Squad could work, but I haven't really got any names for it yet. Any suggestions?

11. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

PyukumukuShipping

Bulbapedia isn't budging on "Dulse". I'm sure we'll actually know by the time uSM is out.

There aren't really pairings for characters and organizations, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be. Even so, Anabel x Recon Squad would be treated as a separate entity from Anabal x <Any Member or Possible Combination of Members of the Recon Squad>, including Anabel x <Member 1> x <Member 2> x <Member 3> and so on.

12. AmethystLeslie

AmethystLeslie Well-Known Member

It was in the trailer.

13. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

All I know is what they're telling me.

14. PrismaticPrincessAnna

Name for Ultra SM female x Lillie yet?

15. I can’t find any. So how about AlolanFlower?

16. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

I think it's about time to bring this back.

The list has not been updated since December 31, 2016. There is exactly no chance at all that any USUM pairings are on it. I highly doubt that they will be on the next update, either. If you're looking for names, wait. If you're suggesting names, you can do so, but don't expect them to be added anytime soon.

17. Paolo1359

Paolo1359 New Member

Is there a name for AshxVerity ship yet?

18. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Nope, not yet.

General rule of thumb, whatever is said about progress for USUM pairings also applies to M20 pairings.

19. PearlyReborn

PearlyReborn New Member

HilbertSpaceShipping - Hilbert & Zero
    ThreepartequationShipping - Hilbert, N & Zero

20. glitchytrainerZ

glitchytrainerZ The Glitchy Trainer!

Since I can't seem to find any names for this pairing..
    PsychicLegendShipping for mewtwo x deoxys