• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This is gonna be the real next-gen shipping war.
Honestly at this point Im tired of the zero LGBTQ representation in the franchise and esp in the anime.
Dont pull the "woke" nonsense or "political" nonsense on me, Pokemon has always shown diverse cultures personalities and characters as they explore more regions and do more worldbuilding, when are they gonna cover that representation?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Honestly at this point Im tired of the zero LGBTQ representation in the franchise and esp in the anime.
Dont pull the "woke" nonsense or "political" nonsense on me, Pokemon has always shown diverse cultures personalities and characters as they explore more regions and do more worldbuilding, when are they gonna cover that representation?
Well Japan is Japan, Naruto and Sasuke had shown to have more romantic chemistry than with their canonical partners but Japan being the conservative country that it is will never do a same sex romance

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well Japan is Japan, Naruto and Sasuke had shown to have more romantic chemistry than with their canonical partners but Japan being the conservative country that it is will never do a same sex romance
One can hope with the way Pokemon has been branching out more as a global brand these days, we someday get it. I mean ig in the anime it might not happen for a long while but give more in other aspects of the franchise. We have like one throwaway NPC easter egg, Blanche (that too only mentioned on Twitter) and a harmful stereotype in early days of the anime as the only reps in the franchise, gross.

Grow balls Pokemon and be okay with accepting love and identities in all its forms

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
One can hope with the way Pokemon has been branching out more as a global brand these days, we someday get it. I mean ig in the anime it might not happen for a long while but give more in other aspects of the franchise. We have like one throwaway NPC easter egg, Blanche (that too only mentioned on Twitter) and a harmful stereotype in early days of the anime as the only reps in the franchise, gross.

Grow balls Pokemon and be okay with accepting love and identities in all its forms
SerGoldenHandTheBased

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
People seriously need to open up a dictionary. Just because you like their interactions doesn't mean they have "romantic chemistry"
I think its more a dig on how lame the main straight couples romantic chemistry was than an actual claim that Sasuke and Naruto have great romantic chemistry lol

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
NaruSasu ftw

NaruSasu ? More like the ship of the two worst shonen characters

Perfect for me, it would be called WorstCharacterShip, especially CHUDsuke

ShuckFam

ShikamaruxTemari was the only Naruto pairing that made sense to me :cool:
SasuSaku was good in part 1. I actually created a theory on how Sasuke and Sakura could speak without words to one another, because they were both top class ninja in part 2. So when Sasuke was choking her, it might have looked abusive to us, but through physical contact, Sakura could understand his true intentions not to harm her. She could even sense his love through him choking her. I will have to find my theory to explain it better.

Morax

King of heroes
Why do people even argue about subjective things like chemistry? What you find interesting or lame wouldn't necessarily be to someone else, it's that fûcking simple.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Extremely subjective take. NaruHina was fairly popular and well recieved in Japan.
I mean being popular doesn't really sway me of the opinion of whether a couple is lame or not
Lots of one sided or non canon ships become fan favourites because fan creations and headcanons prop them up more than the media itself actually does or coz those two are hot or whatever and people daydream about them being together

Jonerys is extremely popular too and I still feel Jon and Daenerys had the chemistry of a cardboard cutout

Morax

King of heroes
I mean being popular doesn't really sway me of the opinion of whether a couple is lame or not
Lots of one sided or non canon ships become fan favourites because fan creations and headcanons prop them up more than the media itself actually does or coz those two are hot or whatever and people daydream about them being together

Jonerys is extremely popular too and I still feel Jon and Daenerys had the chemistry of a cardboard cutout
Chemistry is subjective. I think you and janejane make a good couple but that's just me.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Chemistry is subjective. I think you and janejane make a good couple but that's just me.
Sorry but I already have a partner and most importantly standards :p

Seriously though what even is your point? "Chemistry is subjective" we all ****ing know that bro, you're the one being mad that someone made a dig at NaruHina lmao for their own subjective opinion that their chemistry is absolute dogshit

ShuckFam

Sorry but I already have a partner and most importantly standards :p

Seriously though what even is your point? "Chemistry is subjective" we all ****ing know that bro, you're the one being mad that someone made a dig at NaruHina lmao for their own subjective opinion that their chemistry is absolute dogshit
Jane is a queen.

You are out of her league. Probably only me, Morax and Ragnarok have a shot, if anyone.