1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"What's This Ship Called?"

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Toran Frostbite, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)

2. Nightlingbolt

I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)

3. Toran Frostbite

Toran Frostbite Highrise Above All

Why not just MovieCameo and NoMovie?

It's Jewelryshipping; the names just aren't spelled to Bulbapedia standard.

4. Razzl3erry

Razzl3erry PWNawesome.

:]

Me and someone else on Deviantart came up with the name for BrendanXDawn. :]]]

5. Y'see I'm not smart enough to think like that.

6. Toran Frostbite

Then try it this way: simple is best, and so are few words. Don't try to think too hard or you'll end up overdoing it trying to get it in the first place.

7. VioletMeira

VioletMeira EevelutionEnthusiast

Riley x Volkner.

SnazzyBlueShipping.

8. K, I'll remember that...

JohtoStartShipping=Totodile/Cyndaquil those two haven't evolved yet. So...

OakedWatershipping= Totodile/Corphish Them being the only water types Ash has oaked.(Squirtle counts as being in the Squirtle Squad)

9. DanChimchar

DanChimchar Friends are Diamonds

What is the shipping between these people called
    Harley and Soledad
    Harley and Crystal (From Games)
    May and Brendan
    Brendan and Crystal
    Drew and Crystal

Thanks for telling me and u could also make them up if you don't no some

10. the_eevee_breeder

the_eevee_breeder Pokemon Breeder

I know....

I don't know most of those, but I;m pretty sure that BrendanxMay is Hoennshipping.

*checks on Google*

I was right!

11. HarleyxSolidad is KantoContestshipping, though I have seen it referred to as Festivalshipping... It was one the list on the first page ^^;;

The other three don't have names (all the ships with Crystal) so feel free to suggest names! =D (If I wasn't so horrid at naming, I would think of some...)

12. Nightlingbolt

Yeah, I like FestivalShipping better.

13. the_eevee_breeder

the_eevee_breeder Pokemon Breeder

Question...

I am looking for a name for one of my created shippings, and I want to know if the name Sparkplugshipping is taken.

14. DanChimchar

DanChimchar Friends are Diamonds

Ok I shall make them up how are these
    Harley and Crystal (From Games) Harina Shipper (Harley and Marina Together)
    Brendan and CrystalHeroWaterShipper (They both started with water. There is one of them with dawn called Starter Water so I just changed it to hero)
    Drew and Crystal WaniRade (Wani Wani and Roserade from Marinas and Drews)
    Jimmy and Harley Jirley Shipper
    Vince and Harley GreenMen shipper

15. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

Does Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup have a name? If not, can we name it StarterShipping?

16. Cyber Robert

Cyber Robert Shockingly Lovely

Is there a specific name for Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togetic???

17. To TurtwigFan1 Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup is LightningPearlShipper.

To CyberBlastoise, there isn't. You can offer one if you want.

Maybe Charizard and Primeape can be DisobeyShipping- they are to two most known pokemon to disobey Ash (I know Pikachu has, but it isn't known for that as much).

Can someone tell me if it's possible to multi-quote, and how to? kthnxbi

18. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

Thanks, as of now I am an avid LightningPearlShipper! (And PikaShipping - Pikachu and Buneary, who will get him first?)

19. Cyber Robert

Cyber Robert Shockingly Lovely

Pikashipping is Ash and Pikachu....
    You are thinking of LagomorphShipping.....

20. Toran Frostbite

You multi-quote by clicking the big plus-" button beside the quote-button. When the button turns red, that quote will appear if you click reply or regular!quote in that thread.

JoyShockshipping