• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Hikoette25

Is there a name for ash's snivy and his oshawott? if there's not, I'd like to call it superioritycomplexshipping, as Oshawott tends to be proud without backing, and snivy is a generally arrogant species.

Why is wooperxariados called absorbshipping?

Is there a name for ash's snivy and his oshawott? if there's not, I'd like to call it superioritycomplexshipping, as Oshawott tends to be proud without backing, and snivy is a generally arrogant species.

It's already ShellPWNageshipping.

Why is wooperxariados called absorbshipping?

I'm not sure, but those types of questions should be directed towards this thread anyway.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
How bout GalacticSpaceshipping for Hareta/Mars.
Hareta and Mars became Friends though Deoxys So I think that this name work

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
im sorry i couldnt seem to find anything in the list about this...
but is there a shipping for cilan X chili X cress?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Is there a name for Mira x Lucas?

Last edited:

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
What is:
Nurse JoyxBrock
Officer JennyxBrock
Nurse JoyxBrockxOfficer Jenny?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Can I call it CyclingRoadShipping?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
...*hair tug* And it happened to Rikakoshipping, too. >.@ Oh man. *fixed*

MangaNegaiShipping - Red (Special) & Iris

*flees*
Wryyyy on MangaNegai? D: Break the cycle, man!

L-Z list said:
TowerDecorationShipper - Silver Shield & Gold (Special) Shield

Wryyyy on MangaNegai? D: Break the cycle, man!
Because it's tradition. :D And otherwise it would look incredibly out of place next to the others ... "MangaPoke, MangaAdvance, MangaPearl, and MangaNegai" looks better than "MangaPoke, MangaAdvance, MangaPearl, and RedApple" or whatever else it would be.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Because it's tradition. :D And otherwise it would look incredibly out of place next to the others ... "MangaPoke, MangaAdvance, MangaPearl, and MangaNegai" looks better than "MangaPoke, MangaAdvance, MangaPearl, and RedApple" or whatever else it would be.
Some traditions should just be broken. ;T.T; Manga, Manga, Manga. None of them are the same...

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I been asking on the name for Hareta/Mars
How bout GalacticSpaceshipping?
What the names for
Black/Iris
Black/Skyla/Elesa/Iris?

Last edited:
I been asking on the name for Hareta/Mars
How bout GalacticSpaceshipping?
What the names for
Black/Iris
Black/Skyla/Elesa/Iris?

Normally, if Toran doesn't reply to a suggestion it's been accepted and will appear on the list with the next update. I'm going to assume this is the case, but if I'm wrong please correct me.

If by Black, you meant the game character (Hilbert), then Black/Iris is Souryuushipping.
If you meant manga!Black, the pairing is unnamed.

And Black/Skyla/Elesa/Iris (for both the manga and the game) is unnamed.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Normally, if Toran doesn't reply to a suggestion it's been accepted and will appear on the list with the next update. I'm going to assume this is the case, but if I'm wrong please correct me.
It's both the case and...sometimes not. ;;; There have been plenty of times when something seemed good, only to later show...yeahitwasn't. Eheheh.

Hareta/Mars as GalacticSpace should be fine.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Oh Thanks
I think I have a name for Touya/Skyla/Elesa/Iris
Wat bout NeturalStrategyshipping
In the games it does take a netural Strategy to beat those gym leaders.