• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
What is...

Venasaur x Meganium
Venasaur x Tropius
Meganium x Tropius
Meganium x Tropius x Venasaur

Thank You!

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
The Threesome: Treestarshipping
V/M: Flowerstartershipping
V/T:Bloomingbananashipping.
Brownies for the reference in the first ship.

The ship in my signature, what are they called? I tried to look under "time" or "space" but I can only find them being pared with Latias lol (which Palkia/Latias = yuri love *keke* evil eye)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
The ship in my signature, what are they called? I tried to look under "time" or "space" but I can only find them being pared with Latias lol (which Palkia/Latias = yuri love *keke* evil eye)
Dialga/Palkia is called Cosmosshipping.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I can't..read all that much :O

Whats the Shipping name for:
DawnXCynthia
DawnxLyra
LyraxCynthiaxDawn
LyraxWhitneyXJasmine
LyraxElesa
MeowthxLyra

Thats all, nya~

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Whoever made Kansas Shipping for WhitneyxLyra..it sounds more WhitneyxMiltank to me
They should change it to Ponie-Tailz Shipping XD

Thanks! And Feel free to suggest as in I made it up? :eek:

LyraxMeowth - NyaNya Shipping
LyraxElesa - Electer Shipping
LyraxWhitneyxJasmine - BabyFace Shipping
LyraxCynthiaxDawn - Q.T. Shipping (Cutey)

Or are the names taken? I know MeowthxPikachu is Krazy Shipping so I couldnt use Krae-Z XD nya

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I named Kansasshipping and sorry, it's a two-year-old name. Alternate names are a thing of the past due to the sheer number of pairing combinations that can happen in the fandom.

Also Lyra x Elesa is Carmenshipping and Whitney x Miltank has been Dairyshipping since 2006.

EDIT: Well, looks like Carmenshipping isn't on the list. That... is kinda a good thing as I've been wanting to name it since forever and this upstart who needs a good punt in the face was bragging about naming it to spite me.

PikaPal_Lyra, as soon as you see this, drop me a PM. Let us think of a beautiful name together. 8)
Ohh riiight....thought it was someone else...whoopsie!
lol okay ^.^ nya~

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
What is Cheryl x Cheren?