• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
What is the shipping name for DrewxLeaf?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Skyra's got it's own charm, if that's what you want.

I could ship that.
*had the strangest premonition you would say something like that, upon seeing Drew/Leaf* o_O *feels awesome*

So, made note of this elsewhere, but figured it's too important not to mention here.

Began the long process of alphabetizing m/m, f/f, and p/p couple characters for easier ctrl+f searching. If you are submitting any of those (which includes mmf, mff, mmff, ffp, fpp, etc couples) ...please be kind, keep all males, all females, and all pogeys in alphabetical order (canon gender of pogeys not important anymore; Latias will now forever be listed before Latios, and the same with Miltank before Tauros).

Started two days ago, and we're right at the start of the C's. *deflates* *lots of intricacies also currently unmentioned*

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Ah, I might have stumbled upon something then!

I was thinking CabbageShipping, as Drew has green hair and stuff and Leaf is called Leaf
and they are green...yeah, silly idea.

Here's another couple of names, but I was heading for CabbageShipping...:

RoseLeafShipping
GreenRoseShipping

If they are quite good, I'll go for RoseLeafShipping, as it actually sounds the best of them all.

StrikingBeautyShipping - pretty obvious.
ElectricRideShipping - Since you ride a horse and the rollercoasters in Elesa's gym.
StripedShipping - cuz they both have striped patterns. Probably not specific enough, though.

StrikingBeauty jumps out at me the most here but that's just me lol

(oh and I've seen some pretty weird ships everywhere lol)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
You know me too well and I am more than okay with that.

Lyra x Skyla? asdfghjkl; I HATE DOING THIS SOMETIMES and I could be wrong here but... there's a part of me that saw somebody else try to name the pairing a while ago. I'll need to check that out. I hope I'm wrong as Skyrashipping is a good name.
Orly? Have ya found it? And its fine if someone else have a betetr shipping mae for 'em, nya

legandlover989

Its now or never
any name for Servine\Serperior x Lilligant?

None what-so-ever!

ok well i have some ideas

Ivyflowershipping

Ivyleafshipping

CarpenterShipping - N (BW) & Timburr
HappyMealToyShipping - N (BW) & Darumaka
HyperVoiceShipping - N (BW) & Tympole
NegotiatorShipping - N (BW) & Meowth

/shameless

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
What's the ship for Flint x Karen? I wanna write a fic of the two alongside Alexandrianshipping, but I don't know the name of the ship.
If it doesn't actually exist yet, can I say.....Doomshipping? They both have a Houndoom, after all.