• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Is flamypacksshipping good for quilava/mightyena?

You can use FlamyPackshipping if you want, or you could use FieryPackshipping, which sounds better off the tongue, or even PackofFireshipping (( Although I'm not the biggest fan of ship names using more than one word, sometimes it can work well... )).

Or how about something like Burnableshipping or Comburentshipping? Both relate to the word flammable...
though i really like FlamyPackshipping, i like the sound of FieryPackshipping, so can we make that

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
^ Hilda x Anabel appears to be unnamed. So feel free to suggest something!

Really? I've never come up with a shipping name before... AbleMaidensShipping might sound better ("able" as in Ability Symbol as well as being able to take care of themselves in a battle, "maiden" because they're both technically young girls). Of course, the typical-sounding name for the pairing would be WhiteMaiden or something like that...

esm8m

Pokémaniac
...Well, guess what I found. More ships that were made without knowing about the list.
This are the acceptable ones:

AncientwingShipper - Archeops & Aerodactyl
AtomicShipper - Infernape & Zoroark
BattyShipper - Crobat & Swoobat
BigcatShipper - Luxray & Liepard
BlazingfistShipper - Breloom & Blaziken
BobifyShipper - Victini & Cinccino
BravebirdShipper - Staraptor & Braviary
CaringShipper - Raichu & Audino
CarnivoreShipper - Sharpedo & Basculin
DamShipper - Bibarel & Purugly
DarkestShipper - Umbreon & Zoroark
DinosaurShipper - Charizard & Rampardos
DoomfireShipper - Furret & Charizard
DragonrageShipper - Aerodactyl & Charizard
EggheartShipper - Togekiss & Raichu
EverstoneShipper - Purugly & Stoutland
FeatheryShipper - Archeops & Braviary
FieryferretShipper - Typhlosion & Furret
FireapeShipper - Infernape & Simisear
FragilityShipper - Zoroark & Mienshao
FrightmareShipper - Gengar & Weavile
GodzillaShipper - Aggron & Tyranitar
HotwaterShipper - Infernape & Floatzel
Hedgetrimmershipper - Lilligant & Scizor
HurriedShipper - Mienshao & Furret
JellyfishShipper - Tentacruel & Jellicent
KekShipper - Weavile & Umbreon
MadagascarShipper - Empoleon & Samurott
MegaplantShipper - Torterra & Venusaur
MoogiuhShipper - Glaceon & Infernape
MoonlitShipper - Leafeon & Floatzel
NewpigShipper - Emboar & Musharna
PalmleafShipper - Shiftry & Roserade
PidgeonheartShipper - Pidgeot & Unfezant
PopularityShipper - Raichu & Victini
PreytetorShipper - Krookodile & Sawsbuck
SeaturtleShipper - Carracosta & Blastoise
SpiritorbShipper - Chandelure & Drifblim
StampedeShipper - Bouffalant & Tauros
SteamfoxShipper - Vaporeon & Arcanine
SweeperShipper - Tyranitar & Haxorus
SwordbladeShipper - Bisharp & Gallade
TimegearShipper - Sceptile & Leafeon
TokageShipper - Charizard & Sceptile
UglyducklingShipper - Golduck & Swanna
VolcanicShipper - Heatran & Terrakion

And submissions:

BlowUpShipper - Wes & Ho-oh
BlueFireShipper - Blue (game) & Moltres
DetonationShipper - Wes & Raikou
FluffyShipper - Jigglypuff & Whimsicott
MultiJumpShipper - Jigglypuff & Jumpluff
RedIceShipper - Red (Game) & Articuno

BlowUp - Wes blows up Snagem's base at the beginning of the game, and Ho-Oh blows up Evice's helicopter at the end.
BlueFire and RedIce - both of these are pretty self-explanatory. It's also kind of a reference to Ocarina of Time.
Detonation - Detonations cause explosions, and Wes blew up Snagem's base. A common method of causing a detonation is with an electric spark.
Fluffy - Whimsicott is nothing if not fluffy, and Jigglypuff is kind of fluffy...
Multijump - In the Smash Brothers games, Jigglypuff is well known for having 5 jumps as opposed to 2 for most characters. Jumpluff has jump in its name, as well as being shown to be able to jump multiple times.

Shikola

I checked all over the list and simply couldn't find a Blue (female), Yellow, and Red. (all from manga) I'm not one for three-shippings, but I was hoping that one could be called Primaryshipping (i the name is availible). Obvious reasons as to why c:

Also, is Red x Platinum (both from manga) named yet? I was thinking maybe Raptureshipping? xD Doesn't really...make sense...but I like the name--

Thank you c':

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I checked all over the list and simply couldn't find a Blue (female), Yellow, and Red. (all from manga) I'm not one for three-shippings, but I was hoping that one could be called Primaryshipping (i the name is availible). Obvious reasons as to why c:

Also, is Red x Platinum (both from manga) named yet? I was thinking maybe Raptureshipping? xD Doesn't really...make sense...but I like the name--

Thank you c':
Red/Blue (girl)/Yellow is called SpecialJadeshipping, Primaryshipping is the name of Lance/Wallace/Cynthia, Red/Platinum is MangaPearlshipping, and Raptureshipping is Arceus/Ho-Oh.

@esm8m : @@ omg. I really need a DevArt place to crash.

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
WhiteMaidenshipping is a free name to use. You can also use Ableshipping, which is easier on the eye and tongue than AbleMaidensshipping.

AbleShipping sounds good. I wonder how people'll get confused by the name...

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
AbleShipping sounds good. I wonder how people'll get confused by the name...
Not really confused, per se, I would think. But do you definitely want Ableshipping as the name? (I need absolute wording clarity to be sure of its submission.)

On the issue of confusing people, however, ah, I do have a small request for you. When toting Red/Hilda, could you please call it by the proper name, Uroborusshipping, on your FFN account (and I suppose in your signature, too)? The spelling of Ouroborosshipping is actually Flint/Eusine. That's the kind of confusion I like people avoiding and what names are supposed to prevent, especially with the less popular 'ships.

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
Not really confused, per se, I would think. But do you definitely want Ableshipping as the name? (I need absolute wording clarity to be sure of its submission.)

On the issue of confusing people, however, ah, I do have a small request for you. When toting Red/Hilda, could you please call it by the proper name, Uroborusshipping, on your FFN account (and I suppose in your signature, too)? The spelling of Ouroborosshipping is actually Flint/Eusine. That's the kind of confusion I like people avoiding and what names are supposed to prevent, especially with the less popular 'ships.

WhiteMaiden might be easier to remember and less likely to get confused with others, so go with that. Also fixed the spelling for Uroborus.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm writing a regular fan fic that has a Zoroark/Weavile thing. While it's not going in the shipping section, I was curious to what the name was. Using the handy-dandy Control+F tool, I was surprised that there was no name for it.

So, may I name ZoroarkxWeavile BlackIceShipping?

If that's taken, may I name ZoroarkxWeavile ColdIllusionShipping?

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
I'm writing a regular fan fic that has a Zoroark/Weavile thing. While it's not going in the shipping section, I was curious to what the name was. Using the handy-dandy Control+F tool, I was surprised that there was no name for it.

So, may I name ZoroarkxWeavile BlackIceShipping?

If that's taken, may I name ZoroarkxWeavile ColdIllusionShipping?

The name for that shipping is YokaiShipping.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
He may have searched the beginning of the thread and not the website.

*really should just delete all that; it's useless and basically un-update-able*

And the polyship issue will be kinda resolved by the next update. x_X Which I should crack on.

Phoopes

There it is.
How did you search for it? All shippings have the & sign, so looking for them is as easy as Character 1 & Character 2. That said, I have to admit to only using one of the characters/Pokemon when searching.

Of course, this method is a little useless for poly shippings due to the numbers.

Using the handy-dandy Control + F search method, I typed in the word, "Zoroark." It said that there were no results. I then typed in "Weavile" and scrolled through all of the shippings that involve Weavile. None of them were WeavilexZoroark. When MissBluRose said that it was called YokaiShipping, I did a Control + F search for "Yokai," "YokaiShipping," and "YokaiShipper." There were no results. Finally, I scrolled all the way down to the Y Shipping Section. YokaiShipping was not listed.