• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Can anyone tell me what is
Hilda x Cilan
Hilda x Chili
Hilda x Cress

Shiroshipping ~nya

Why is it called nadashipping anyway? :eek:

anyone know if Gothitelle/Bisharp (both female) has a name? (if not, could I suggest, maybe genkaishipping?)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
anyone know if Gothitelle/Bisharp (both female) has a name? (if not, could I suggest, maybe genkaishipping?)
Gender's not an issue; I think I might have mentioned this to you before. Both name and couple are free, if that's what you want.

Is there a name for Lyra x Gothorita?

A random one coz they would make a perfect team - due to all the ribbons xD
So if theres not name for that - RibbonShipping would do ^o^ nya~
Ribbonshipping is taken, but let me suggest Cintashipping?

Cinta means ribbon in Spanish, with a relation to the "senorita" of Gothorita.

EDIT: Hah, ninja'd. That's what I get for idling.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest

Lyra x Gothorita is nameless (( I'm personally working on a name for Lyra x Gothitelle )), but Ribbonshipping is the name for Zoey x Glameow. Who named it? Oh, that'll be me.

Oh? Theres already a Shipping for it? Uhm... CherryRibbon Shipping?
Cherry .. Gothorita's lipstick thing loks cherry-red and Lyra's ribbon is too

BTW, Gothitelle .. isnt really one of my Pokemon though :/ Afterall, Gothorita is cute as Lyra, nya~

genkaishipping it is! (oh if your wondering what it means, it's just genki and senpai put together, yes I see Bisharp as the genki :p )

As for nadashipping now I can see why it works, also because they don;t seem to be very important as compared to their counterparts.

Even tho I think Gothitelle should be single... I think these ships are kinda awesome

Gothitelle/Gallade (Closecombatshipping?)
Gothitelle/Latios (NoNonsenseShipping?)
Gothitelle/Ghetsis (because of their IQs, EinsteinShipping FTW?)
Gothitelle/Primeape (Boxersiseshipping?)
Gothitelle/Reuniclus

but they don't have names I think-eth

for others; Beheeyem/Reuniclus; Ghetsis/Cyrus/Zero (EvilGenuisShipping?); Haxorus/Hydreigon; Not sure if they have names. ~nya

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
@Silver: Genkai was also the name of a woman character in Yuu Yuu Hakusho, a master martial artist and the hero's sensei. So certainly not a bad choice, not at all.

Guess you can still say I'm narked at the way Encourageshipping was trying to be named without my say-so. That snip was not needed; everyone can ship what they want.

But I typed that with no ill-will. I'm typing this with no ill-will. I'm cool. 8)
I accidentally named...was it Sonodora? I still named one of yours without knowing it. If they don't know, it's really not their fault.

=O okay! It's just you're a strong, scary person. XD It's hard to tell.

Thanks. lol

BTW do the other ships I named have names or no? (I am really feeling EvilGeniusShipping lol)

Oh and I realized that Closecombatshipping is taken. craaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp D:

okay the shippings I named im going with those names :p

Nauran

Does anyone know of a name for Ash and Maren (Movie 2)?

Maren was nice enough to give the group a ride through the Orange Islands for a bit, and she said she liked Ash's attitude. Maren also sailed with Ash to start off his quest to tame the Beast of the Sea, only with each other.

If there's no name, I might wanna suggest some...

MarinerShipping (from the derivation of Maren's name)
SailingShipping (from their travelling together)
BackwardsHatShipping (from their tendencies of turning their hats)

After several millenia, I'd like to lock this in, please.

[IMGSIZE=140]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x368/AshtonNauran/fbdfno.jpg[/imgsize] Ash Ketchum/Satoshi & Maren/Michiko pairing to be known as BackwardsHatShipping.

Power464646

The game
What is N x Hilda?

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Since Lucas x Iris has no name then what about
ShyDragonHeartshipping or QuietHypershipping?
What about
HilbertxLyra
PaulxLyra

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
If there isn't a name for the pairing of Red & Mom (from the Black and White games), may I suggest "DisappearedDadShipping"? After the trope of the same name? (Unless it's already been taken...)