• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

I'm wondering if there's a Palkia x Eevee shipping. I ctrl-f'ed it, and nothing came up. Is there anything for it? Thanks!

Yup, no Palkia x Eevee, you're free to name it, though.

And Pikachu x Rowan, my friend wanted, would be called "pikawanshipping" (splicing names ftw).

Yeti

Banned
I'd like to point out an error in the list I didn't notice until now...
TOMUCHABUSEshipping, Pluto x Handsome, is spelled "TOOMUCHABUSE" in the list but it should be "TO"... the typo was intentional and is meant to be there... it doesn't have the same effect if it's spelled right. :p

And I'd like to submit:
Spyroshipping - Ice & Lavana
Name's from an old Spyro game commercial... "Fire and ice, neither ain't so nice, there can be some troubles with Sparx and bubbles." They're from the Ranger 2 game in case anyone didn't know who they were.
GuideBookshipping - Tucker & Anabel
They're on opposite pages of my Emerald guide book.

Think that's all for the moment. =)

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
Can I submit 4chanShipping as Paul x Mira? I had this mad dream last night that everyone on 4chan was partying because... well, by 4chan's rep, you can guess what happened to Paul and Mira in the dream. o_O()()() Anyway, I found I actually quite liked the idea of Paul and Mira, so... I submitted it. :3

Also, can I have Paul/Cyrus/Dawn as PainShipping and Tacey/Ritchie/Gary as BishounenShipping?

darklord18

Can I submit 4chanShipping as Paul x Mira? I had this mad dream last night that everyone on 4chan was partying because... well, by 4chan's rep, you can guess what happened to Paul and Mira in the dream. o_O()()() Anyway, I found I actually quite liked the idea of Paul and Mira, so... I submitted it. :3

Also, can I have Paul/Cyrus/Dawn as PainShipping and Tacey/Ritchie/Gary as BishounenShipping?

I don't really understand? what your saying? Care to explain?
But Paul & Mira sound funny but i like the idea of it.

I'm feeling kinda bored...

Dragonite & Salamence as DracoSweepShipper

Also, Toran Frostbite, not all the ones you've accepted are on the list on the front page, I don't know if you are unable to, or you just don't have time, but I'm just noticing, and I kinda confused myself (I was about to use PsuedoDraco again.)

I want to name Paul and Candice "IceColdShipping". Self explanatory, really.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Also, Toran Frostbite, not all the ones you've accepted are on the list on the front page, I don't know if you are unable to, or you just don't have time, but I'm just noticing, and I kinda confused myself (I was about to use PsuedoDraco again.)
When the list on the first page is updated, the date will change to indicate when it was done so. I haven't updated any lists since...November something. When I collect and when I post don't share anything in common. There's a process of identification to go through from four different places, and I'm hitting finals week. It's a slow season.

ShinyPalkia

I would like to ask two questions.

First: Why is Cyrus & Cynthia shipping called Mizuhikishipping?

Second: The Cyrus in the shipping is the boss of Team Galactic and not the Cyrus from Johto, right?

CyrusShipper- Cyrus (Johto) and Cyrus (Sinnoh).

I had to do something lame :p