• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
*eye rub* Where did this influx of activity come from, anyway?

I don't get the laughing emote, shippings involving Absol and the Eeveelutions are more popular than you think.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Her username is Absol, and there might have something to do with relating to an Umbreon character...

Or it's something vaguely Gale of Darkness-ish.

But definitely a personal thing.

I'm sorry but what do I do here? http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html I don't get it...
You search for ships, instead of ask.

We don't have the all names memorized; you can use the same resource we do to get your own answers.

Is there a shipping for N and Leaf? I'd love to see that couple :)

Flame Mistress

:535:
^ There's no name.
May I suggest ChristmasPuddingShipping then? Christmas puddings tend to be black-ish, which is the colour of Umbreon, and the first thing I thought when I saw Reuniclus was "OMG it's a pudding Pokémon". XD

Also, for Drayden/Bertha, I suggest ElderEliteShipper, as both of them are quite old and they are both high-ranking members of their respective Leagues. ...What? Old people can love, can't they?

Last edited:
What's Dawn and Darkrai? I forgot......I <3 this shipping so much!! I want to start a thread of them but i don't know if theirs already one...
And does Sir Aaron x Dawn exist?!

Last edited:

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
What's Dawn and Darkrai? I forgot......I <3 this shipping so much!! I want to start a thread of them but i don't know if theirs already one...
And does Sir Aaron x Dawn exist?!

TotalEclipseShipping i think it is and i don't know about the 2nd shipping

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm alittle curious. Since there is a ship for Cilan and Chili, is there a ship for Misty and one of her sisters? Just a question.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Is There A Name For Yellow And Riley? I know it seems like an odd ship seeing as they never met but I really would support this shipping!

So I wondered if they had a name?

Btw, where is ferriswheel shipping??? my favourite shipping, as you can tell.... \/

There is a thread for it :] In the shipping community anybody can join.

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Is there a name for Black/Red shipping? I've been assigned a Shippers Dare, sooo...yeah.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Is there one for White Kyurem and Black Kyurem?

uh no, they came out like yesterday, so it nameless

Is There A Name For Yellow And Riley? I know it seems like an odd ship seeing as they never met but I really would support this shipping!

So I wondered if they had a name?

i cant find one

Is there a name for Black/Red shipping? I've been assigned a Shippers Dare, sooo...yeah.
what black?

Vycksta

AquaRegisteel said:
Depends on the combination...

Hilbert x gameverse!Red is Blackjackshipping.
Special!Black x gameverse!Red is nameless
Hilbert x special!Red also lacks a name.
Special!Black x special!Red is Checkerboardshipping.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Ah... well, that's a nameless pairing then. /punted for double post

Then again, It was probably CheckerBoardShipping I was told to make a fanfic of, it wasn't specified. Thank you very much though!

Flame Mistress

Ah... well, that's a nameless pairing then. /punted for double post

You, madam, deserve a warning. /jk

Anyway, I've got a few suggestions for White Kyurem x Black Kyurem - NewChromeShipping and DigiPokéShipping. The former because, well, you know, and the latter because the first thing I thought when I saw those forms was "Pokémon and Digimin have finally been united".