• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
I suggest DirtySaintShipping.

Bianca as the Dirty, and well, Georgia is named after a saint(Saint George). Makes sense to me!

If Georgia x Stephan isn't named, I suggest the name be BigEaterShipping. Of course a reference to both of them being rather gluttonous, as seen in Georgia's debute were she ate the Trio's breakfast, and Stephan competing with Ash in an eating contest.

Last edited:

Vycksta

RWB said:
I suggest DirtySaintShipping.

Bianca as the Dirty, and well, Georgia is named after a saint(Saint George). Makes sense to me!
May I suggest Englandshipping? Bianca is Italian for white, which is one of the two colours on the English flag, while Georgia's name is based off St. George, England's patron saint.

If Georgia x Stephan isn't named, I suggest the name be BigEaterShipping. Of course a reference to both of them being rather gluttonous, as seen in Georgia's debute were she ate the Trio's breakfast, and Stephan competing with Ash in an eating contest.
It's already Loganberryshipping.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
May I suggest Englandshipping? Bianca is Italian for white, which is one of the two colours on the English flag, while Georgia's name is based off St. George, England's patron saint.

Soo... Georgia lies back and thinks of England when Bianca mistakes her for Zorua next time?

...Horrible joke aside, perfect name. Englandshipping sounds great. It's also shorter than DirtySaint, and I value short names on ships. Clear improvement, go with it.

It's already Loganberryshipping.

...what the? XD Where does it come from?

Seems like somebody outran me there! I like mine better, though. =P

Is there a Georgia x Georgia one yet(I have a hard time finding Georgia ship names at all at the moment, so excuse me if I'm barraging you with names)? If not, I suggest BunBuster.

Vycksta

RWB said:
Soo... Georgia lies back and thinks of England when Bianca mistakes her for Zorua next time?

...Horrible joke aside, perfect name. Englandshipping sounds great. It's also shorter than DirtySaint, and I value short names on ships. Clear improvement, go with it.
Then Englandshipping it is! I'm glad the name of my home country is going to a good pairing. I was determined for it to go to a Georgia ship.

...what the? XD Where does it come from?

Seems like somebody outran me there! I like mine better, though. =P
That I am not sure on. You could always ask on Shipping Names Explained and see if you get an answer to your query?

Is there a Georgia x Georgia one yet(I have a hard time finding Georgia ship names at all at the moment, so excuse me if I'm barraging you with names)? If not, I suggest BunBuster.
Georgia x herself is nameless, so it can be BunBustershipping if you wish. I'd think of a suggestion, but it's past 3 am here and I better attempt to sleep once I have posted this.

And psh, you're not barraging me at all! Georgia is by far and away my favourite character in the B&W anime and the only reason I'm interested. Cause of that, I have the current list of all the Georgia ships saved;

Audacityshipping - PokeSpe!Gold x Georgia
BlackBearshipping - Hilbert x Georgia
Brunchshipping - Georgia x May
Bustedshipping - Michelle x Georgia
Bustershipping - Georgia x Iris
CharmBustershipping - Whitney x Georgia
ChipmunkBustershipping - Jimmy Ray x Georgia
Chirokshipping - Proton x Georgia
ColdTagshipping - Conway x Georgia
Concertoshipping - Georgia x Dawn
Confidenceshipping - Ash x Georgia
Cordylineshipping - Georgia x Rui
Estashipping - Elesa x Georgia
FireBustershipping - Chili x Georgia
Forcefulshipping - Jimmy (( Legend of Thunder )) x Georgia
Ghiaccioloshipping - Olesia x Georgia
Ghostbustershipping - Shauntal x Georgia
Glasshouseshipping - Georgia x Sneasel
Glassshipping - Clair x Georgia
HocusPocusshipping - Bianca x Georgia x Luke's Zorua
Homebaseshipping - Georgia x Zoey
Homophilyshipping - Georgia x Ursula
Insolenceshipping - PokeSpe!Silver x Georgia
Intortusshipping - Georgia x Skyla
Loganberryshipping - Stephan x Georgia
MandragoraBustershipping - Erika x Georgia
May26shipping - Georgia x Beartic
Meelayashipping - Georgia x Kris
Meirelesshipping - Petrel x Georgia
Moglishipping - Olesia x Burgundy x Georgia
MosaicBustershipping - Brycen x Georgia
NiceHatshipping - Georgia x Lyra
PineBushshipping - N x Georgia
PolarBearshipping - Hilda x Georgia
Preparationshipping - Archer x Georgia
Preparedshipping - Ariana x Georgia
RibbonBustershipping - Ruby x Georgia
SoBustedshipping - Georgia x Lovrina
SourGrapesshipping - Burgundy x Georgia
Tarragonshipping - Cilan x Georgia
Zelenyishipping - Francesca x Georgia

Luthor

perhaps for Ash X Caroline AdvancedmotherShipping ?
and for Nando X Cilan what do you think of musictastingshipping?
any better ideas?
I was quite surprised I couldn't find the name for the trip x georgia pairing

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
perhaps for Ash X Caroline AdvancedmotherShipping ?
and for Nando X Cilan what do you think of musictastingshipping?
any better ideas?
I was quite surprised I couldn't find the name for the trip x georgia pairing

AdvancedMother is Misty & Azurill
AdvancedMom thou is free

musictasting is free, thou it doesnt roll of the tounge that well

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Nameless.

Now I'm surprised at this pairing being nameless, as I'm certain I came across discussion for it a while back. I'll have to investigate a little. 8|a

Trip x Georgia?

If there is no name yet that you can find, how about FlareBuster?

A flare buster is a camera accessory, which works with Trip, and well, Buster is Georgia. :p

Actual flare buster:

fboutside.jpg

Otherwise, there's always BustFlash XD

Flame Mistress

For Trip x Georgia, how about AtlantaShipping? Atlanta is the capital of Georgia (the US State), and it looked awesome last time I saw it, and photographers like Trip like awesome places with awesome views, so yeah.

Vycksta

Atlantashipping sounds fantastic I have to admit... and after searching around I came across the discussion and those involved gave up on finding a name.

Luthor, picking a name for Trip x Georgia is now down to you.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Personally, the sound of FlareBuster is more awesome than Atlanta (which sounds more Georgia/Misty-ish, in the ling run [which is unnamed]) and camera relation.

Though a suggestion for Ash/Caroline might be ButterflyEffectshipping, because association with butterfly-type pokémon and, lol, it would have a hurricane affect on May and Max.

Luthor

personally i prefer FlareBuster. My reason is that it seems more specific to Trip and Georiga in that it it has direct link to a camera and conains the word buster.

now what to do about Nando x Cilan and Ash x Caroline

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Speaking of Georgia ships, is Burgh x Georgia named? I didn't see it on the list and, if it's not named, it struck me that O'KeeffeShipping might be a pretty good name for it after the painter Georgia O'Keeffe.

While I'm at it, I couldn't find Cilan x Burgundy x Iris on the list either and that seems like it should be a thing. If it's not named then I have no ideas though.

Luthor

is composershipping taken yet? could be a good one for nando x cilan (given nando's music creation and cilans conducting the music in the most recent ending) I think Ash x caroline may have to be be advancedmum/mom shipping butterflyeffect shipping is very good but it seems like one which might become more useful later on for a more prominant shipping.

so unless anyone has an objection the new official names are
Ash x Caroline=advancedmomshipping
Trp x Georgia=Flarebustershipping
Nando x Cilan =Composershipping

cool now time for round 2
do the following pairs have shipping names

Ash x Kingler(ash's)
Ash x Prof. Juniper
Ash x Peg

Luthor

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi, both of your ships are indeed nameless.

Alrighty then. In that case I'd like to formally give the go for O'KeeffeShipping for Burgh x Georgia. I think I'll ruminate a bit on possible names for Cilan x Burgundy x Iris... unless anyone here has a suggestion.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
How about SangritaVerdeShipoing for Iris x Cilan x Burgundy?

It's an alcoholic drink(representing Burgundy), that includes Cilantro(from which the gym leader gets his name) and orange juice(representing Iris with her fresh fruit... fetish). On top of that, it's a really fiery drink, representing their tempers as well!

Oh goodness.

Georgia x Ash's Kingler x Ash's Corphish= CrabbyShipping.

Since the Pokemon are both crabs and Georgia is well.... crabby. Noticed CrabShipping on the first page, but the the little things do all the difference. =P

Also, while perhaps a bit simplistic, DonGeorgiaShipping just works perfectly for Don George and Georgia.

Intortusshipping - Georgia x Skyla

This one should be DatassShipping. You know, what with the recent episodes(and Georgia's debut) focusing on butt screenshots of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luthor

Nope and nope and nope.

ok then my initial suggestions
ash and peg=backpackshipping?(they met at baccer world cup and both always carry a backpack)
ash and juniper= new labshipping?(self explantory)
Ash and kingler= hammershipping?(from crabhammer possibly it's most used move)
any better ideas for naming these three?