• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
And I raise the Sveriges Flagga(Flag of Sweden) in salute!

By Jove, our flag needs a cooler name, like the Danish "Dannebrog"(Banner of of the Danes)

On that front:

NorwaySwedenShipping

Blue: Ash
Red: Georgia
White: Bianca
Yellow: Iris

This is based on the Union Flag:
[img139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Naval_Jack_of_Sweden_1844-1905.svg/500px-Naval_Jack_of_Sweden_1844-1905.svg.png[/img139]

Attachments

• 500px-Naval_Jack_of_Sweden_1844-1905.svg.jpg
    500px-Naval_Jack_of_Sweden_1844-1905.svg.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
How about SangritaVerdeShipoing for Iris x Cilan x Burgundy?

It's an alcoholic drink(representing Burgundy), that includes Cilantro(from which the gym leader gets his name) and orange juice(representing Iris with her fresh fruit... fetish). On top of that, it's a really fiery drink, representing their tempers as well!

Sounds good to me... and it keeps up the drinks theme already in progress.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Mars x Winona?

How about OrbitShipping? As in, Winona orbits around Mars?

EDIT: BTW, is there any "main discussion thread" about pairings? I mean, there is one for TrainerxPokemon, but is there one for Trainer x Trainer, or do I have to make a new thread?

Either way, Ghetsis x Georgia needs a name. I don't really have any ideas right now, beyond naming it after my drabble about it. XD

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Collected to here. @@ Pride yourselves; this thread is always the nightmare king of collecting from.

How about Batailleshipping? Batille is the French word for fighting, specifically combat fighting. Lucario mainly fights combat-style, both Pokemon are part Fighting-type and Cobalion, like with Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo, is based on the Three Musketeers, who are French.
Did you mean Batailleshipping or Batilleshipping? *they're both real words*

Last edited:

Nauran

I like reading fanfiction, but I found a good story that has an unnamed pairing. So I thought I'd drop by and see if I could give it a name.

Ritchie & Solana - FrontViewingShipping

Could this be accepted by the powers that be, please?

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Came up with one for Georgia and Ghetsis.

SaintlyDevilShipping.

Saint is again, a reference to St. George.
Devil refers to the tritone prevalent in Ghetsis name, and after which he was name(G-Cis) was named, as well as his personality. If you wonder what I'm talking about with the Tritone? It used to be known as "The Devil in the Music"....

I just couldn't pass up the chance. I mean, Saintly Devil?

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

Luthor

Ash x Lola=porousshipping? relates to boldershipping and how lola is a water type trainer
Sho x Casey(johto)=FTWshipping? relates to something casey frequently talks about, in the way that sho talks

what do you think?a any better ideas i'd love to hear them or if they're already taken then please inform me.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Couldn't find these, excuse me if it's already covered.

SurströmmingShipping - Burgundy xCilan x Georgia

Surstömming is fermented herring, which is considered a delicacy by surprisingly many. Sur(Fermented) is the same word used in sour(as in sour grapes) or pissed(which describes the two girls oh so well). The Herring is of course a reference to Cilans love of fishing, as well.

SmörgåsbordShipping- - Stephan xCilan x Georgia

A Smörgåsbord is a big buffet with lots of different foods. The preparation and such call Cilan to mind, and the two Big Eaters eats the Smörgåsbord whole, of course.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
...Looks like I missed the two-update mark. Sorry! Here's a three-update check instead...

Bulbagarden Forums (November 7 - March 16)

JungleFeverShipper - Iris & vines

Notes:

PokeblastersShipper - Ash, Lt. Surge, Silver (Kamon), Volkner, Will, Cynthia, Jasmine, Lyra & Rui (I assume this is for the as-yet-unupdated untouchables)

Guestbook (November 7 - March 18)

Notes:
TasseographyShipper - Will & Leaf (Submitter said "Actually scratch TasseographyShipper, TassologyShipper sounds better. (Will & Leaf)" on Feb. 13)

Serebii Forums (November 4 - March 17)

BunBusterShipper - Georgia & herself
OverArrogantShipper - Paul & Georgia

ash and peg=backpackshipping?(they met at baccer world cup and both always carry a backpack)
Ash and kingler= hammershipping?(from crabhammer possibly it's most used move)

"Making and Faking" on Fanfiction.net (August 11 - March 19)

Nothing!

General notes:

ArcheloHydraShipper - Chakra (Carr)acosta & Hydreigon
EeveeQuadsShipper - Mikey, Pyro, Rainer & Sparky (missing the human tag on Sparky)

Is there anywhere else I should check...?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
*kinda goes pale*

Sorry guys, Englandshipping is out. Somehow Bianca/Georgia's name never made it to the list. It's officially Jokeshipping (good to have a tumblr that can remind you of things). And while I'm fixing that...

@esm8m ; just fixed Tassology, Archelo, and EeveeQuads.

The rest just got lost. ;;;;;

Last edited:

Luthor

Is there anywhere else I should check...?

theres a few more on here such as
fifthlabshipping= Ash x Juniper (unless someone comes up with a better name before the next update)

a few which are waiting to be accepted such as the two suggested for sho/casy and ash/lola but most have either been added to the main list or your list

thanks for locating errant shippings you have found.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
*kinda goes pale*

Sorry guys, Englandshipping is out. Somehow Bianca/Georgia's name never made it to the list. It's officially Jokeshipping (good to have a tumblr that can remind you of things). And while I'm fixing that...

Aw, that kinda blows. Well, we'll just have to find another character to Englandship Georgia with. Perhaps Masaomi if he's not already taken? Fits the posh snob(sorry Vycksta, don't take it personally) stereotype, not to mention how he's entirely dressed in white... I'll ask Vycksta via PM if he feels this is allright.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
theres a few more on here such as
fifthlabshipping= Ash x Juniper (unless someone comes up with a better name before the next update)
I never take what isn't finalized. If you give something a name, but are willing to have a "better suggestion", I will not take it, because you're still technically looking for a name.

Luthor

Also, I'd rather keep on hold in regards to Englandshipping; I've got the task of convincing people from two websites and a forum that there's been a name change.

i think thats for the best for the time being. At the moment there is probably some inevitable unavoidable confusion.

back to the unamamed shippings

are these free to be named
cress x white.
staraptor x togekiss(ash's and dawn's)
infenape x electivire (ash's and paul's)
Machamp x Conkeldurr.

Last edited: