• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
There isn't, naw.

*has big smirk* o really, well i off to find a non-named shipping so i can name it that
~canine *leaves*

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
'Ello there shippers! i got some shipping here that i couldnt find the name when i was Clt-F on the off-site

Raichu & Golduck

Flygon & Aerodactyl

Roselia & Combusken

can you guys help?

esm8m

Pokémaniac
'Ello there shippers! i got some shipping here that i couldnt find the name when i was Clt-F on the off-site

Raichu & Golduck

Unnamed

Flygon & Aerodactyl

ArchaeopteryxShipper

Roselia & Combusken

Unnamed

can you guys help?

If it helps, Pokémon x Pokémon ships are usually in alphabetical order.

If you're looking for suggestions, may I offer 15minutes or Letdown for Raichu x Golduck (because their preevolutions are much more famous, so evolving is a 'letdown' and the end of their '15 minutes of fame') and Latebloomer for Roselia x Combusken (based off of the ones that immediately came to mind, those of Drew and May, that didn't evolve until the very end of their saga or even after it).

And since I'm posting, submissions:

SymbiosisShipper - Red (Game) & Bulbasaur
SynergyShipper - Red (Game) & Ivysaur
SatoyamaShipper - Red (Game) & Venusaur

Symbiosis - Symbiosis is when two organisms live in a mutually beneficial relationship. This is true for both Red and his Pokémon as well as the plant and animal parts of Bulbasaur.
Synergy - Synergy is two things creating something greater by working together - something that Red does with his Pokémon, and a natural outgrowth of symbiosis.
Satoyama - Satoyama is an area between the mountains and farmland that is used to promote biodiversity. Red lives on the mountains but came from the lowlands, and biodiversity is related to plants, which Venusaur is kind of one.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
If it helps, Pokémon x Pokémon ships are usually in alphabetical order.

If you're looking for suggestions, may I offer 15minutes or Letdown for Raichu x Golduck (because their preevolutions are much more famous, so evolving is a 'letdown' and the end of their '15 minutes of fame') and Latebloomer for Roselia x Combusken (based off of the ones that immediately came to mind, those of Drew and May, that didn't evolve until the very end of their saga or even after it).
lol thanks esm8m ill try to keep that in mind
i wrote that down ArchaeopteryxShipping,
now for the other two
Letdown:i do believe that this a good name, with a good reason too, but i want to see i if there is ummm whats the word.... not better cuz i do like the name, but more something that goes better with them.

LateBloomer: Funny you that you said draw and may, it does have something to with them, but its not their pokemon, i like the name, it nice and goes perfect with the story i need them in.

and one more ship i couldnt find the name is for
roselia & torchic

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hello again. Another question. What is the shipping name for CilanxBianca?

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
That's a nameless ship. 8]

:3 well then thats the 3rd one i get to name

and lets make Roselia x Combusken LateBloomershipping

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Is Brock x James really Brocket Shippy? Sorta saw it in a AMV, nya~
Yep, it is (also the name for Brock/Jessie). Brock/James is also called Jimshipping and Koishipping.