• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
The one who is in the golden boys manga, but I know nothing about the manga. Me is manga n00b =)
You could always ask her which ones she meant. ^^;

Is there one for White Kyurem and Black Kyurem?
Anyway, I've got a few suggestions for White Kyurem x Black Kyurem - NewChromeShipping and DigiPokéShipping. The former because, well, you know, and the latter because the first thing I thought when I saw those forms was "Pokémon and Digimin have finally been united".
We do have a submission for it already (Subconsciousshipping), and calling it Wujishipping wouldn't go wrong, either. ...DigiPoke's kinda lame, though; no offense. ^^;;

VS

they/she
You, madam, deserve a warning. /jk

Anyway, I've got a few suggestions for White Kyurem x Black Kyurem - NewChromeShipping and DigiPokéShipping. The former because, well, you know, and the latter because the first thing I thought when I saw those forms was "Pokémon and Digimin have finally been united".
I say NewCromeShipping

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
In fact, WujiChromeShipping sounds a good name.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
For Yellow & Riley I thought up ForgettenHeroShipping BrightestLightShipping BrightAuraShipping & A Few More.

Any help ? #>__<

Last edited:

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
We do have a submission for it already (Subconsciousshipping), and calling it Wujishipping wouldn't go wrong, either. ...DigiPoke's kinda lame, though; no offense. ^^;;

that.....was fast.......

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
It is, however I am concerned of potential confusion that may happen with BlueFightersshipping, which is Lucario x Croagunk.

ah yes, i can see that.......how bout...
BlueFightingPrideShipping?

Vycksta

CaninePKM said:
ah yes, i can see that.......how bout...
BlueFightingPrideShipping?
That's not bad, although me being me and my penchant for one word names is thinking of a suggestion for you...

How about Batailleshipping? Batille is the French word for fighting, specifically combat fighting. Lucario mainly fights combat-style, both Pokemon are part Fighting-type and Cobalion, like with Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo, is based on the Three Musketeers, who are French.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
That's not bad, although me being me and my penchant for one word names is thinking of a suggestion for you...

How about Batailleshipping? Batille is the French word for fighting, specifically combat fighting. Lucario mainly fights combat-style, both Pokemon are part Fighting-type and Cobalion, like with Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo, is based on the Three Musketeers, who are French.

yea thats a good name!

Flame Mistress

@Vycksta: I have a strong urge to name Vulpix x Houndour FBSummerShipping because both their birthdays are in the summer in Fizzy Bubbles, but that would be horrible. Can I suggest ChienDeFeuShipping, because it literally means Dog of Fire, or Fire Dog, and both Pokémon are Fire-Types and are canines.

Vycksta

CaninePKM said:
yea thats a good name!
Then you may have it for your ship.

Flame Mistress said:
@Vycksta: I have a strong urge to name Vulpix x Houndour FBSummerShipping because both their birthdays are in the summer in Fizzy Bubbles, but that would be horrible. Can I suggest ChienDeFeuShipping, because it literally means Dog of Fire, or Fire Dog, and both Pokémon are Fire-Types and are canines.
You can suggest it, because it's a free name. If you're happy with that then say the word!

Vycksta

Flame Mistress said:
Dear god, I'm becoming a regular here >.<
There's nothing wrong with that! We have the most sublime tea here and my Sneasel army are good for punting away morons. 8)

Caseydia said:
I forgot the ship for Misty and Richie was called. I'm getting a little obsessed with it.
Indigoshipping.