• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Gampi

ガンピ
Can I suggest GreenhouseShipping for Gurdurr/Virizion? (providing the name hasn't already been taken by another ship)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Can I suggest GreenhouseShipping for Gurdurr/Virizion? (providing the name hasn't already been taken by another ship)

GreenhouseShipping - Florinda Showers & Sonrisa

Also, if Toran would allow it, then could I name CustardShipping this instead?

CustardShipping- Ash x Serena (XY)?

If not, then can I submit CustardShipping as Calem x Trevor?

Liltwick

Darnit. :c

Remember, always check the list twice for everything.

Anyways, is Elesa x Serena already named? If not can I name that ship FrenchModelShipping?

Gampi

ガンピ
Remember, always check the list twice for everything.

Anyways, is Elesa x Serena already named? If not can I name that ship FrenchModelShipping?
It's called LadyGagaShipping.

If VorpalSwordShipping hasn't been taken, could I suggest it as a ship name for Georgia/Honedge?

Liltwick

If VorpalSwordShipping hasn't been taken, could I suggest it as a ship name for Georgia/Honedge?
lol I remember seeing it, just didn't have list access

We just have VorpalShipping taken, so that can and would work.

Just naming legendary ships

BiohazardShipping- Giratina & Yveltal
YggdrasilDewShipping- Arceus & Xerneas
KatrinaShipping (I'm so horrible)- Tornadus & Yveltal
WyrmShipping- Noivern & Yveltal
Maelstrom'sBoltShipping- Thundurus & Yveltal
DeerShipping- Deerling, Sawsbuck, Shaymin (Sky), Stantler, & Xerneas
LifeBreakShipping- Giratina, Mew, & Xerneas
FairyTypeShipping- Flabebe, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff, Marill, & Sylveon

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All

^^; You were beat; it was coined as Wyrmslayershipping. Though hang onto the name; it may very well be better applied to Serena or Calem as the heroes (or just Serena; Wonderland reference, and all).

CustardShipping- Ash x Serena (XY)?
I'm not sure. Joyeux feels fine enough for an Ash ship, since the name isn't very assuming and can be immediately applied in essense, but Custard falls in line with Othello: what's the connection?

Was that you with the "Feelingshipping"?

Because if it was, you got it...well, wrong. Feelshipping is free.

Liltwick

I'm not sure. Joyeux feels fine enough for an Ash ship, since the name isn't very assuming and can be immediately applied in essense, but Custard falls in line with Othello: what's the connection?

I was thinking of naming it Custard for a number of reasons, first of all Custard is usually used in a lot of traditional french deserts, such as creme brulee and eclairs. In a sense this is also symbolic, since Creme Brulee does mean Burnt Cream (which in a sense is more of a sugar glazed custard) in French, it symbolizes a psudeo-tsundere personality from that I interpret of what I've seen of Serena (She looks like a really kind and sweet girl who can get a sort of a competitive streak at times), and Eclairs in french mean flash of lightning (Considering how fast they're eaten, and also how sometimes Ash decides to help someone in a flash), both symbolizing how Ash's main Pokemon is Pikachu, and how he's usually hasty and rushes into things, or at least how he use to be. Also, custard is made from both sugar and cream (and also milk and eggs), where sugar and milk in this sense also represents Ash's hyperactive, strong, yet fun personality, while the eggs and cream represent Serena's more calmer, sweeter personality that can have a bite. I hope that gives enough reasoning ^^;

pokébrony4869

Brony Trainer
I was thinking of naming it Custard for a number of reasons, first of all Custard is usually used in a lot of traditional french deserts, such as creme brulee and eclairs. In a sense this is also symbolic, since Creme Brulee does mean Burnt Cream (which in a sense is more of a sugar glazed custard) in French, it symbolizes a psudeo-tsundere personality from that I interpret of what I've seen of Serena (She looks like a really kind and sweet girl who can get a sort of a competitive streak at times), and Eclairs in french mean flash of lightning (Considering how fast they're eaten, and also how sometimes Ash decides to help someone in a flash), both symbolizing how Ash's main Pokemon is Pikachu, and how he's usually hasty and rushes into things, or at least how he use to be. Also, custard is made from both sugar and cream (and also milk and eggs), where sugar and milk in this sense also represents Ash's hyperactive, strong, yet fun personality, while the eggs and cream represent Serena's more calmer, sweeter personality that can have a bite. I hope that gives enough reasoning ^^;
I just have to say this: wow, just wow. There are...no word...to describe. Brohoof /)

Is there a name for ShaunaxCalem yet?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I don't think that's a reason much as it is a complete interpretive breakdown of a line of literature. o_O

Look, hold onto that. If Serena's not one of his companions, it'll be good to go. If she is, it's going to have to be something else, and it's going to have to wait.

Is there a name for ShaunaxCalem yet?
BrightTomorrowshipping. And try not to double-post; next time, simply edit your last post.

Last edited:

Gampi

ガンピ
Suggestions:
ArborGuardShipping - Bisharp/Snivy
DragonSlayerShipping - Georgia/Bisharp ibn4 this is actually the name for Sylveon/Hydreigon
OOPartShipping - Aggron/Accelgor/Honedge
TaurusFireShipping - Tierno/Tauros
ToxicSporeShipping - Breloom/Toxicroak
VerdantCourtShipping - Lilligant/Leavanny/Serperior
VorpalSwordShipping - Serena(XY)/Honedge (providing the name is still free)

for the lulz: IJustCan'tWaitToBeKingShipping - Litleo/Chatot

Last edited:

Liltwick

I don't think that's a reason much as it is a complete interpretive breakdown of a line of literature. o_O

Look, hold onto that. If Serena's not one of his companions, it'll be good to go. If she is, it's going to have to be something else, and it's going to have to wait.
It's still reasoning, no?I did explain why I thought it should be named that, it does make more sense than some of the major Ash shippings to me (All I can see Advance and Pearl were named for that generation of anime and Negai is Wish, but that's just my opinion). That's why I said that if it didn't work now just switch CustardShipping to Calem x Trevor.

And a question: has Georgia/Bisharp been named yet?
Nope, not yet, on the master list at least .-.

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
It's still reasoning, no?I did explain why I thought it should be named that, it does make more sense than some of the major Ash shippings to me (All I can see Advance and Pearl were named for that generation of anime and Negai is Wish, but that's just my opinion). That's why I said that if it didn't work now just switch CustardShipping to Calem x Trevor.
Well, I didn't know if you would consider waiting or would just go, "Okay, let's go with Calem/Trevor." (Mind, it is reasoning, I do agree, but getting down as far as the ingredients is taking 'reasoning' to a whole level. It's impressive and well laid-out. XD)

And the only reason I wanna wait is, well, naming Pearlshipping had a hitch on this forum, and naming Negaishipping was a total trainwreck of a disaster fandom-wide (war stories), so I'm just wary with it comes to our intrepid hero and his sidekicks. =I Once we know them and the main-rival-if-applicable, everything else is on.

So definitely Custard for Calem/Trevor?

Liltwick

Well, I didn't know if you would consider waiting or would just go, "Okay, let's go with Calem/Trevor." (Mind, it is reasoning, I do agree, but getting down as far as the ingredients is taking 'reasoning' to a whole level. It's impressive and well laid-out. XD)

And the only reason I wanna wait is, well, naming Pearlshipping had a hitch on this forum, and naming Negaishipping was a total trainwreck of a disaster fandom-wide (war stories), so I'm just wary with it comes to our intrepid hero and his sidekicks. =I Once we know them and the main-rival-if-applicable, everything else is on.

So definitely Custard for Calem/Trevor?

Definitely Custard for my X & Y OTP, and I can understand about how shipping wars can be (I might be able to find the word for Custard in a different language, since it pretty much fits Ash/Serena, and yea sometimes I go a little too far in order to justify something ^^;)

Though if Serena is our Herione for the X & Y arc, expect me to be back with that variation of Custard, more specifically Crème XD.

I jsut can't resist XD

ShotaShipping- Clemont & Max
DessertShipping- Swirlix & Vanillite

Last edited:

Liltwick

I'm going to submit this for a friend

HotsparksShipping- Charmeleon & Jolteon

Luthor

DarkFighterShipping- Pangoro & Scrafty
FieryDisasterShipping- Absol & Talonflame
HypnoticShipper- Hypno & Malamar
SparkScatterShipping- Scatterbug & Tynamo
SweetSmellShipping- Spritzee & Swirlix
been away for a while (only just got internet again and it's not reliable)

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Shipping Pangoro and Beartic
UrsidaeShipping
Wanted to ship Pangoro and Ursaring but the name would've sounded repetitive.