• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Is there a ship name for Serena/Professor Sycamore? I ship it already.

That is LacewoodShipping

I love all the sword pun names with the Honedge ships~

Luthor

Like SuperPenetrationShipping (Honedge and Bisharp)?

Oh, I didn't know Pangoro and Beartic were shipped already.

they're not i just apparently made a typing error allow me to correct myself

well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and Beartic as far as i'm aware
would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring? my apologies i was in a rush earlier

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
they're not i just apparently made a typing error allow me to correct myself

well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and Beartic as far as i'm aware
would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring? my apologies i was in a rush earlier

Yes please.
Weird, sounds weird when I'm shipping bears.

Luthor

Yes please.
Weird, sounds weird when I'm shipping bears.

well my suggestion for Pangoro & Ursaring would be KumaShipping. Kuma is the Japanese word for bear. It is also the name of a character in tekken (based on a bear) who has a crush on a character called panda (based on a panda) But it's your decision.

while i'm here YolandaBeCoolShipping- Jules & Yolanda

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
well my suggestion for Pangoro & Ursaring would be KumaShipping. Kuma is the Japanese word for bear. It is also the name of a character in tekken (based on a bear) who has a crush on a character called panda (based on a panda) But it's your decision.

while i'm here YolandaBeCoolShipping- Jules & Yolanda

I think I like KumaShipping since it does involve Pangoro.

Luthor

I think I like KumaShipping since it does involve Pangoro.

well that's cool if you want to go for that just post it with name a the ones being shipped (in same way i have for YolandaBeCoolShipping) just to make things easier for the person who collects all the names.

Luthor

Can I suggest KnightKnightShipping for Escavalier/Bisharp? Just noticed it doesn't have a name yet.

well the name and pairing seems to be free. I thought it would already be named especially as their both same gen and both steel types. Who knew?

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Just dropping off some names:

FloatationShipping - Jigglypuff & Skiploom
FloatingShipping - Hoppip & Jigglypuff
NixieShipping - Azumarill & Jigglypuff
XanaShipping - Jigglypuff & Marill

Floatation, floating: Jigglypuff is known for "floating" in both Pokémon Adventures and Smash Brothers, and the Hoppip line mentions floating in many of their Pokédex entries.
Nixie, xana: Both nixies and xanas are types of singing female water spirits - a bit like fairies, relevant given the new typing!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
The Shipping rules thread says I can submit Shipping names here.
Here goes.

Submitting
KumaShipping - Pangoro and Beartic

Suggesting (Pokémon-related)
CrayCrayShipping - Clauncher and Corphish
HiddenBeautyShipping - Metapod and Spewpa

Suggesting (non-Pokémon-related)
SoloYGShipping - Lee Hi and Kang Seung Yoon
MandoMaknaeShipping - Henry and Tao

Luthor

The Shipping rules thread says I can submit Shipping names here.
Here goes.

Submitting
KumaShipping - Pangoro and Beartic

Suggesting (Pokémon-related)
CrayCrayShipping - Clauncher and Corphish
HiddenBeautyShipping - Metapod and Spewpa

Suggesting (non-Pokémon-related)
SoloYGShipping - Lee Hi and Kang Seung Yoon
MandoMaknaeShipping - Henry and Tao

Well the good news is that all the pokemon shipping suggestions you put forward seem to be fine.(good to see spewpa get a shipping)

the bad news is that the site http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html only takes pokemon shippings. There probably is somewhere you could submit the others but I don't know where.

Gampi

ガンピ
If Malamar/Honedge isn't named, could I suggest FreshSushiShipping? (would have suggested SushiShipping but its the name for Ash/Misty why)

Luthor

If Malamar/Honedge isn't named, could I suggest FreshSushiShipping? (would have suggested SushiShipping but its the name for Ash/Misty why)

as far as I'm aware that name and and pairing is is free (honedge has a lot of shippings but i don't think that ones gone) as for why ash /misty well basically when the first names were being compiled there was a lot of different names for the same pairing because there was no cogent list.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
It's ancient, and it comes from Kasumi and Satoshi.

I'm not sure about the implication of Honedge slicing up Malamar. Maa, I'll think it over.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I have another weird one! Bianca (BW2) X Steven Stone.

Anyone disagree with "MeteorFallsshipping" for it? I'm seriously just naming these after the crazy fics I gotta add...

Luthor

I have another weird one! Bianca (BW2) X Steven Stone.

Anyone disagree with "MeteorFallsshipping" for it? I'm seriously just naming these after the crazy fics I gotta add...

The name seems to be free. And the pairing of Steven Stone and Bianca (it just all goes under bianca bw rahter bw 1 and 2) seems to be free.
I personally like that name.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
A few submissions:

CShipping - Celio & Celebi
C++Shipping - Bebe & Cresselia
FortranShipping - Bebe & Heatran

All programming languages. Just going on my theme of box administrators with legendaries being named after programming languages.

Also, compiled to here.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'd like to submit:

Submit
DeadWoodShipping - Oorotto & Sudowoodo
SunnyBloomerShipping - Ninetales & Cherrim
YinYangFeministShipping - Gothitelle & Gardevoir