• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Has there been any fics about it?

Is there a shipping name for Jirachi and Victini too?

How should I know? It is your job to find fics. /sorryifthiscomesoffasrudebutI'mtiredso...

No, that one hasn't been named yet .-.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
How should I know? It is your job to find fics. /sorryifthiscomesoffasrudebutI'mtiredso...

No, that one hasn't been named yet .-.

I wasn't obligating you to look it up, but thanxorus anyway.

What'd be a good quality name for Victini X Jirachi?
I'm thinking PassionateWishesShipping.
Is that too long a name?

Liltwick

No, we've had longer names in the past, iirc. Personally I would of named it RigelShipping, since Rigel is a star that's part of Orion, who's the hunter. A good hunter is often victorious in his hunts, no? /lobbying Still, it's your name for the ship.

Anyways, submissions

MirrorMouseShipping- Dedenne & Raichu
NazrinShipping- Dedenne & Pikachu
MouseNuzzleShipping- Dedenne & Pichu

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
No, we've had longer names in the past, iirc. Personally I would of named it RigelShipping, since Rigel is a star that's part of Orion, who's the hunter. A good hunter is often victorious in his hunts, no? /lobbying Still, it's your name for the ship.

Anyways, submissions

MirrorMouseShipping- Dedenne & Raichu
NazrinShipping- Dedenne & Pikachu
MouseNuzzleShipping- Dedenne & Pichu

I think that's a better name. I just suggested a wish theme since in the anime Jirachi grants wishes, and in Victini and Zekrom/Reshiram Victini wished for ages to leave the town it was trapped in.

I guess I'll submit RigelShipping.
I'll probably fic it.

Luthor

Is there a name for Rosa and Nate (manga-wise) yet? I've heard of Corruptshipping but I feel like I've heard that name for another pair before.

CorruptShipping - Bugsy & Eusine

Nate and Rosa do have multiple manga counterparts but if you mean Rakutsu & Faitsu (their adventure counterparts) then i don't believe they have one.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Yes, I mean Rakutsu & Faitsu. I've heard many names but I want to get the name right to prevent any confusion.
What names have you heard? Goggling "Corruptshipping" only got me YGO results, so it's nice to know where that's happening.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
What names have you heard? Goggling "Corruptshipping" only got me YGO results, so it's nice to know where that's happening.

tumblr mainly but only two seem to getting attention like corruptshipping and lawshipping but I knew the name was taken either in the pokemon fandom or the YGO. So I guess that is why I came here and claim a new name to prevent any confusion. I mean when the protags of Rosa and Nate (i'm pretty sure it was these two) came out there were a lot of names out there. I'm not sure if you were around during that time but it was super confusing.

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
Is there a shipping name for Hilda & Trevor (the redheaded guy from Pokemon X & Y)?

Liltwick

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
Nope, Trevor only has four named shippers atm.

I would like to suggest the name FieryPassionShipping for Hilda & Trevor if it is not taken.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Submitting

Skorupi X Spewpa - CarapaceShipping
Skorupi X Vivillion - ScatterBugShipping

I can't figure out a name for Drapion and Vivillion.
Could someone help me with that?

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
what is the shipping name for ash and latias( if you saw the pokemon hero's movie, you know what i mean).i cant figure it out.

Liltwick

@Blackjack

Maybe IntoxicatedShipping? (Since Drapion is a poison type and my headcanon Vivillon has control over dreams)

@Kyurem

AltoShipping