• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Autumnbreeze

tumblr mainly but only two seem to getting attention like corruptshipping and lawshipping but I knew the name was taken either in the pokemon fandom or the YGO. So I guess that is why I came here and claim a new name to prevent any confusion. I mean when the protags of Rosa and Nate (i'm pretty sure it was these two) came out there were a lot of names out there. I'm not sure if you were around during that time but it was super confusing.

So there is it set in stone as of yet? Or is it now CorruptedShipping?

Luthor

tumblr mainly but only two seem to getting attention like corruptshipping and lawshipping but I knew the name was taken either in the pokemon fandom or the YGO. So I guess that is why I came here and claim a new name to prevent any confusion. I mean when the protags of Rosa and Nate (i'm pretty sure it was these two) came out there were a lot of names out there. I'm not sure if you were around during that time but it was super confusing.

Well now it up to you. You pick the name and that solves the confusion a bit.

So there is it set in stone as of yet? Or is it now CorruptedShipping?

it's all up to Midnightmoon6o2, you can submit ideas but it's their call.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
(I was looking and making sure there was a claiming tread and everything around here, you know just making sure and stuff.)

I'll submit Corruptedshipping for the two, Rakutsu & Faitsu. Seems to fit them well in a way, I guess. :D

Luthor

DelicateFairyShipping- Delcatty & Sylveon
FairyPackShipping- Mightyena & Sylveon
FairyPunchShipping- Hitmonchan & Sylveon
ForbiddenMagicShipping- Houndoom & Sylveon
MagicalDisasterShipping- Absol & Sylveon

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Submitting names.

MatryoshkaShipping (Would of Submitted this as Calem & Serena but screw it)- N (BW) & Serena (XY)
CowardShipping - Trevor & Wally
TornShipping- Calem & N (BW)
CuriosityShipping- N (BW) & Trevor
LifeCheatingShipping- Ghetsis & Honedge
AmieShipping- N (BW) & Shauna (XY)
ResetButtonShipping- N (BW) & Honedge
DancehallShipping- N (BW) & Tierno
GoGoShipping- Korrina & Tierno
LoveColoredShipping- Gardevoir & Sylveon

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
submitting a name
DragonLeafShipping- Cilan & Iris
it is the first name i have came up with myself, i just started shipping. what do you think?

Liltwick

submitting a name
DragonLeafShipping- Cilan & Iris
it is the first name i have came up with myself, i just started shipping. what do you think?

Um, sorry to burst your bubble but that's already WishfulShipping. Usually ships only have one name :|

Gampi

ガンピ
FairyKnightShipping - Gardevoir/Bisharp

idk why this ship isn't named yet. Was originally going to suggest FairytaleShipping but I checked and it's already taken.

edit: Also suggesting CutleryShipping - Cilan/Bisharp, ChargerShipping - Dedenne/Helioptile and DiggingShipping - Bunnelby/Drilbur

Last edited:

Luthor

ChargestoneTagBattleShipping-Accelgor, Boldore, Crustle, & Escavalier (Prof. Juniper’s ,Ash’s , Cilan’s & Bianca’s)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
I've got some submissions. My apologies in advance if I messed up in regards to pairing/name availability.

Blaine & Bugsy – FirebugShipping
Blaine & Chuck – BikramYogaShipping
Blaine & Clair – SmaugShipping
Blaine & Morty – HinkypunkShipping
Blaine & Whitney – TemperatureTantrumShipping
Blue (game) & Chuck – StrongerShipping
Brock & Chuck – ToughShipping
Chuck & Giovanni – HiredMuscleShipping
Chuck & Koga – NunchakuShipping
Chuck & Misty – BeLikeWaterShipping
Chuck & Sabrina – FightingDojoShipping
Chuck & Lt. Surge – BasicTrainingShipping
Chuck & Whitney – AthleticShipping
Giovanni & Clair – SpartoiShipping
Giovanni & Pryce – AcrimonyShipping
Koga & Pryce – HarshnessShipping

Luthor

FlamePunchShipping- Combusken, Monferno & Pignite
RagingFlamesShipping- Combusken & Monferno
SmallFlamesShipping- Chimchar,Tepig & Torchic
TriBlazeShipping- Blaziken, Emboar & Infernape

Gampi

ガンピ
CassiopeiaShipping - Nidoqueen/Jirachi
CepheusShipping - Nidoking/Jirachi
CircleShipping - Skitty/Swirlix
EverwinterShipping - Absol/that unknown Pokémon from the Pokémon Direct presentation *
GreatYvelShipping - Ghetsis/Yveltal
PlanetEaterShipping - Arceus/Volcarona

* It might be too early to suggest ship names for the unknown Pokémon since it doesn't even have a name yet, but I wanted to name the ship before someone else did.

Last edited:

Luthor

HardGrassShipping- Cascoon & Servine
HollowLeafShipping- Dusclops & Servine
LeafSkullShipping- Duskull & Snivy
RoyalBeautyShipping- Beautifly & Serperior
RoyalDeathShipping- Dusknoir & Serperior
RoyalPoisonShipping- Dustox & Serperior
SilkGrassShipping- Servine & Silcoon
SpikyGrassShipping- Snivy & Wurmple

Liltwick

Oh lookie, It loosk liek Serena might be in the X & Y anime after all. So pre prepared for CremeShipping >:D

Anyways to make this meaningful suggesting

DeoxyriboseShipping- Clemont & Serena (XY)